Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Transition of Meghan

Started by Meghan, November 16, 2017, 02:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meghan

I'm about to begin my Hormones Replacement start on December Fourth after Thanksgiving, and my Man name "Luan" is dead. My new name will be change to Meghan and my Gender as Female after I begin to live as a woman full time.

This is a picture of my last birthday as Luan, and by my next birthday I will celebrate as Meghan....

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Meghan Pham: MtF Transgender, Transsexual, Transwoman, social justice, Caregivers, Certified Nurse Assistant
  •  

LizK

Congratulations

That is quite a milestone...it is a long and sometimes arduous journey that is going to tax you in ways you can't imagine. but the rewards are worth every hard fought step....as the saying goes "Every journey starts with a single step..."

Good luck on yours  :D
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Meghan

Quote from: ElizabethK on November 16, 2017, 03:31:15 AM
Congratulations

That is quite a milestone...it is a long and sometimes arduous journey that is going to tax you in ways you can't imagine. but the rewards are worth every hard fought step....as the saying goes "Every journey starts with a single step..."

Good luck on yours  :D
Thanks you Elizabeth. I never happier and at peace with myself than right now.

Meghan Pham: MtF Transgender, Transsexual, Transwoman, social justice, Caregivers, Certified Nurse Assistant
  •  

Meghan

This week I am "Smoke Free/No Fuma" in preparation for my hormones replacement.

•  

Laurie

Congrats to you for beginning the journey towards the person you have always wanted to be. May each step be made with joy.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Jayne01

Congratulations on beginning your journey Meghan. I hope your next birthday and all subsequent birthdays bring you all the joy you deserve as your true self.

Jayne
  •  

Allison S

Congrats Meghan! Thats such an amazing step im happy for you
Im hoping to celebrate my next birthday as myself too finally..[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Meghan

My last selfie as I begin my Hormones Replacement tomorrow morning.[emoji168][emoji151][emoji156]

•  

Meghan

Yesterday I went out to get my ears pierced. Later last night I found out I got approval by my insurance company for me to see Endocrine.

•