Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big kim

Spaghetti Bolognese. Got a brace on my teeth.
  •  

Chloe M

Tonight I was going to grill chicken and have a healthy meal. Somewhere between unwrapping the chicken and turning on the cooker had me turning it into beer battered chicken instead ;D I will kick start the diet tomorrow or the next day lol
Taking my first steps introducing Chloe to the world after much angst and soul searching xx
  •  

davina61

aged Hereford beef rib eye steak with oven chips (fries) and roast sweet peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes. salt and black peppered the steak and cooked it on a ribbed griddle pan , best tasting steak I have ever had.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Devlyn

I didn't have any French onions laying around so I made a bowl of good ol' American onion soup, with a plate of chicken wings.
  •  

Roll

Cajun seasoned turkey, broccoli swiss casserole (my broccoli casserole > your broccoli casserole ;D), bacon mac and cheese w/ like 10 cheeses, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and brownies. It's an ungodly amount of food considering only two people are here, but i wanted thanksgiving food and I don't mind eating leftovers for a week.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Gertrude

Turkey and prime rib.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

Deborah

I'm having homemade thanksgiving chili, cornbread with real Irish butter, chips with really hot sauce, and an unknown dessert my daughter is supposed to be bringing over shortly.  There is brewed iced tea to wash it all down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

V M

Did the typical gobble gobble with a few neighbors in the apt. lobby
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

davina61

chicken jelfrazie , tasty and filling. just  wait till tomorrow banquet happening
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Megan.

I had a Nasi Goreng at a Thai restaurant with Kendra [emoji4],  great food and great company.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Devlyn

Ben & Jerry my old friends
I've come to talk to you again
Why I crave you so I do not know
But I can't resist your Cookie Dough
Nutrition facts say the carton will serve four
But I'm a whore
For the taste...of ice cream

If Simon and Garfunkel ask, you haven't seen me!  >:-) :laugh:
  •  

Roll

Well, I'm officially sick of leftovers. But that's what I had.
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Megan.

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on November 25, 2017, 06:38:02 PM
Ben & Jerry my old friends
I've come to talk to you again
Why I crave you so I do not know
But I can't resist your Cookie Dough
Nutrition facts say the carton will serve four
But I'm a whore
For the taste...of ice cream

If Simon and Garfunkel ask, you haven't seen me!  >:-) [emoji23]
Another great song ruined forever in my mind [emoji23]. Sounds like a nutritionally complete meal to me!

Nasi Goreng is a fried rice dish with chicken and prawns;

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasi_goreng

X.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

big kim

Stuck with eating soft food til my brace comes off. Broccoli & Stilton soup & cheese & tomato risotto
  •  

Julia1996

In my house thanksgiving left overs are as popular as the dinner. My dad and brother never seem to get tired of turkey sandwiches.  I make small potato pancakes out of the mashed potatoes and I make the stuffing into stuffing patties and fry them. That way  my dad and brother can put them both on their turkey sandwiches without it being messy. When the turkey is pretty much picked clean I simmer the carcass and make turkey soup.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

MaryT

Quote from: Julia1996 on November 26, 2017, 11:02:34 AM
In my house thanksgiving left overs are as popular as the dinner. My dad and brother never seem to get tired of turkey sandwiches.  I make small potato pancakes out of the mashed potatoes and I make the stuffing into stuffing patties and fry them. That way  my dad and brother can put them both on their turkey sandwiches without it being messy. When the turkey is pretty much picked clean I simmer the carcass and make turkey soup.

Now I know why they are called Home Economics classes at schools.  Your salon job may be part time but it seems pretty clear that you work as much as anyone. 

Tonight I'll be nuking a BBQ rib burger.
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Julia1996 on November 26, 2017, 11:02:34 AM
When the turkey is pretty much picked clean I simmer the carcass and make turkey soup.

I made a stock with my turkey carcass too. I wanted to make a turkey wonton soup, but I used it all up just adding it to leftovers. ;D
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Julia1996

Quote from: Roll on November 26, 2017, 12:08:36 PM
I made a stock with my turkey carcass too. I wanted to make a turkey wonton soup, but I used it all up just adding it to leftovers. ;D
My turkey carcass is pretty much clean after my family is done with it. But I love turkey soup so I always put a few pieces of white meat in the freezer for my soup. I just thaw it and then shred it into the soup. I do the same thing with chicken when I roast a chicken. Poultry carcasses make awesome soups.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

davina61

Banquet for Kendra, poppadum's with mint riata and mango chutney and bhajis and samosas. Fried fish in Gram flour with tomato curry and spicy rice and lentil followed by Goan fish curry with chili and coriander nan breads. Then we had a very small slice of carrot pudding. Wont need to cook tomorrow just reheat the leftovers (not that much as will take a bit for lunch tomorrow) . I was well pleased with how it came out, tom curry was nice and spicy, and fish curry nice and creamy. batter didn't stick to the fried fish , maybe I should have floured the fish bits first?       
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•