Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

I am glad the meal turned out great Ellie!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

davina61

made tomato curry but its a recipe for 4 and just 400m can of toms? that's not much each so wonder if it should be 800. It was hot as well  but with rice and the hard boiled eggs ( missis gave me some of her Bantam eggs) not to hot
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Devlyn

I had a heavy lunch so I made ginger glazed carrots for dinner. It all averages out to a healthy diet....over several decades.  :laugh:
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Just a bunch of sautéed mushrooms!

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Maddie86

When I lived with my mom I would use the gas grill any time I'd make boneless skinless chicken breast, or once in a while I would fry it. I don't have a gas grill at my apartment (yet!) so tonight I just cooked chicken breast in a non stick frying pan. I seasoned it with salt, pepper, onion, and garlic and it came out better than expected. I made buffalo sauce with chili garlic cholula hot sauce and some habanero tobasco, and I melted some pepper jack cheese on it and put it all on a potato roll, yum! I didn't get any pics, but it was good!
  •  

stephaniec

bologna sandwiches with horseradish mustard
  •  

Northern Star Girl

I was at work at 6:30AM this morning and got kinda caught up with my paperwork backlog so I closed early at 4:10PM... before you say that I have it easy by closing early.... note that my workday today was almost 10 hours.

Today my "breakfast was 2 cookies and coffee from the next door coffee shop, then I got really busy with clients coming into my office so I ended up skipping lunch and just had a Snickers candy bar.... 

I was really hungry and wanted a comfort food dinner so I went directly home to make myself a nice meal....
Lean Hamburger meat cooked with mushrooms, onions and pinch of Garlic. 
Mashed potatoes, Steamed Broccoli and Cauliflower.

mmm, mmm, good.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

sarah1972

Nothing special, it was already 10:00 PM before I got to make something, so a quick salad was the food of choice...

•  

V M

Kind of a pasta version of a mushroom, bacon cheese burger is probably the best description I can give this one
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

davina61

lamb and lentil curry with some veg curry (from freezer), lamb very tender and the curry is thick from the lentils
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Northern Star Girl

I was really hungry and wanted a comfort food dinner so I went directly home after work to make myself a nice meal....
Lean Hamburger meat cooked with mushrooms, onions and pinch of Garlic. 
Mashed potatoes, Steamed Broccoli and Cauliflower.

mmm, mmm, good.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Devlyn

•  

sarah1972

Baked salmon and veggies (turnip, eggplant, zucchini) with rice pilaf and a mixed greens salad...

•  

V M

Shrimp n' rice with mixed vegetables  ;D  That's right, got out the chopsticks     
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

MollyPants

Cassoulet with boiled jersey royals

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

davina61

As I had visitors (all home made) veg samosas, cauliflower and potato parathas, tandoori mushroom curry , salmon curry and piluo rice ( cauliflower potato nuts and raisins)  We all ate to much!!
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

DawnOday

Parchment wrapped salmon w/roasted fingerling potatoes, roasted corn /red bell pepper.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

ChrissyRyan

•  

V M

- V M
  •