Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

bubble and squeak but had to make mashed spuds to go in it, with left over duck warmed up in duck gravy. Slow cooker tomorrow potatoes carrots parsnip and swede cooked in duck stock and last of the duck meat
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Megan.

Had a Fluffernutter, blame Dev! [emoji23]

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Dena

Quote from: Megan. on December 27, 2017, 05:15:54 PM
Had a Fluffernutter, blame Dev! [emoji23]

Marshmallows belong in hot chocolate or chocolate covered oreo cookies (haven't seen them in a while). They don't belong in a peanut butter sandwich!!!
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Dena on December 27, 2017, 05:29:51 PM
Marshmallows belong in hot chocolate or chocolate covered oreo cookies (haven't seen them in a while). They don't belong in a peanut butter sandwich!!!
I won't do it again, I've learned my lesson!

•  

Dena

Quote from: Megan. on December 27, 2017, 05:32:13 PM
Quote from: Dena on December 27, 2017, 05:29:51 PM
I won't do it again, I've learned my lesson!
If you want to do something with peanut butter, mix a little honey in it. Kind of like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich only better.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

V M

The only way I eat peanut butter is with a spoon right out of the jar  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Devlyn

Hey hey hey! The fluffernutter instructions are right on the jar. It ain't a Dev thing, and it is exactly where marshmallow belongs; again, the instructions (and a picture for those that don't get it!  :laugh: ) are right on the jar.

Now somebody get Megan down from that chandelier.  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on December 27, 2017, 06:25:53 PM
Hey hey hey! The fluffernutter instructions are right on the jar. It ain't a Dev thing, and it is exactly where marshmallow belongs; again, the instructions (and a picture for those that don't get it!  :laugh: ) are right on the jar.

Now somebody get Megan down from that chandelier.  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn

I think there is an article in the Geneva Convention banning this. If there isn't there should be. I'm going to email Geneva and ask.
  •  

Megan.

Hey hey hey! The fluffernutter instructions are right on the jar. It ain't a Dev thing, and it is exactly where marshmallow belongs; again, the instructions (and a picture for those that don't get it!  [emoji23] ) are right on the jar.

Now somebody get Megan down from that chandelier.  [emoji23]

Hugs, Devlyn
I was an innocent, lived a fluff-free existence. Peer pressure is a terrible thing...

The sugar rush is starting to ebb, but the sticky hands aren't, I may be stuck up here for life. On the plus side,  it's all sparkly and pretty! [emoji16]

•  

Cindy

Quote from: Megan. on December 28, 2017, 01:35:57 AM
Hey hey hey! The fluffernutter instructions are right on the jar. It ain't a Dev thing, and it is exactly where marshmallow belongs; again, the instructions (and a picture for those that don't get it!  [emoji23] ) are right on the jar.

Now somebody get Megan down from that chandelier.  [emoji23]

Hugs, Devlyn
I was an innocent, lived a fluff-free existence. Peer pressure is a terrible thing...

The sugar rush is starting to ebb, but the sticky hands aren't, I may be stuck up here for life. On the plus side,  it's all sparkly and pretty! [emoji16]

I got a reply!

Dear Cindy,

Yes, Fluff and any marshmallow is classified as squishy stuff same as slugs and worms and banned no matter how much sugar is involved
Love
Geneva

•  

Megan.

Quote from: Cindy on December 28, 2017, 01:45:18 AM

I got a reply!

Dear Cindy,

Yes, Fluff and any marshmallow is classified as squishy stuff same as slugs and worms and banned no matter how much sugar is involved
Love
Geneva

That Geneva's a lovely girl ain't she,  such a kidder, pretending like it's a bad thing, lol!

*reaches for fluff jar*...

•  

Julia1996

Fluffernutter sandwiches are just nasty!  I don't like marshmallows at all. I don't even want them in my hot chocolate. I  like peanut butter but peanutbutter in a sandwich skeezes me out! When my brother and I were little my dad always made our lunches to take take to school. He was afraid a sandwich made with lunch meat and mayo would spoil without refrigeration so it was always PBJ.  He would make a weeks worth of lunches for us and put them in the refrigerator. Refrigerating a PBJ makes it totally nasty! The jelly turns into this dried out hardened gel and the peanut butter gets weird and grainy. If you don't believe me make a PBJ sandwich and put it in the fridge over night. Ewwww nasty!
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Julia1996 on December 28, 2017, 07:35:29 AM
Fluffernutter sandwiches are just nasty!  I don't like marshmallows at all. I don't even want them in my hot chocolate. I  like peanut butter but peanutbutter in a sandwich skeezes me out! When my brother and I were little my dad always made our lunches to take take to school. He was afraid a sandwich made with lunch meat and mayo would spoil without refrigeration so it was always PBJ.  He would make a weeks worth of lunches for us and put them in the refrigerator. Refrigerating a PBJ makes it totally nasty! The jelly turns into this dried out hardened gel and the peanut butter gets weird and grainy. If you don't believe me make a PBJ sandwich and put it in the fridge over night. Ewwww nasty!
Those sandwiches do sound nasty, I'll take your word for it! Lol

•  

V M

Harshin' on the mellows LOL Those sandwiches sound like something I'd play 'Will it Stick?' with

Will it Stick? - A game were you take whatever it is and sling it up on the ceiling to see if and how long it will stick up there

Edit: Marshmallows in any form are great food fight fodder

- V M
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Megan. on December 28, 2017, 08:13:09 AM
Those sandwiches do sound nasty, I'll take your word for it! Lol

They are nasty!  But it might not have been so bad if I had otherstuff to eat. I would see other kids with potato chips, Doritos, snack cakes and pudding cups in their lunches. What did my dad put in my lunch besides PBJs?  Celery sticks, baby carrots, grapes, bananas and apples. Sigh.,,....
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Maddie86

Quote from: Julia1996 on December 28, 2017, 07:35:29 AM

omg, I totally blocked this out until now, but in kindergarten my mom would always pack me pb sandwiches and I would never eat em and it became a huge issue! the lunchroom monitor wouldn't let me throw out my trash until I at least took one bite, and sometimes one of my parents would have to come to school to eat lunch with me! I also had issues where I threw up after lunch every day. I love peanut butter but I think the texture of the sandwich is what grossed me out, I can do fluffernutters but the bread has to be toasted, it makes a huge difference to me!
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Maddie86 on December 28, 2017, 01:25:42 PM
omg, I totally blocked this out until now, but in kindergarten my mom would always pack me pb sandwiches and I would never eat em and it became a huge issue! the lunchroom monitor wouldn't let me throw out my trash until I at least took one bite, and sometimes one of my parents would have to come to school to eat lunch with me! I also had issues where I threw up after lunch every day. I love peanut butter but I think the texture of the sandwich is what grossed me out, I can do fluffernutters but the bread has to be toasted, it makes a huge difference to me!

I saw prepackaged PBJ sandwhices from smuckers recently  at the store. They were in the refrigerator isle so I knew they had to be nasty!
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Julia1996 on December 28, 2017, 01:31:02 PM
Quote from: Maddie86 on December 28, 2017, 01:25:42 PM

I saw prepackaged PBJ sandwhices from smuckers recently  at the store. They were in the refrigerator isle so I knew they had to be nasty!

They can't possibly be as nasty as this!
  •  

V M

I'm getting nauseous, can we get back to talking about food? LOL  ;D

- V M
  •