Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

coconut chicken curry with neea doesa (think that's how its spelt) rice and coconut pancakes
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Steph Eigen

Last night:  roasted root vegetables, Yukon Gold mashed potatoes, strip sirloin steaks with ruby port reduction;  A nice Napa Cab to go with it.  Toasted the New Year with very nice Prosecco.  A good time had by all.  I'm the chef in the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

V M

Last night was one of my Calif. burritos and a side of fries  ;D  I was kinda bummed because I was out of olives though  :-\   
I usually have mushrooms, onions and olives with almost everything
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

V M

Tonight is Pollo Bonavita rigate al porto
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Eye B hav'n Katfish, mashed patatoes and pepper gravy :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Quote from: V M on January 01, 2018, 08:41:41 PM
Tonight is Pollo Bonavita rigate al porto

Scratch that, I needed to pick up a few things but the grocery was closed so now I'm having a meatball sandwich from Subway  8)

- V M
  •  

Thea

What am I having for dinner, indeed.

I work in retail management and during the holiday season pretty much all I do is work and sleep, no time for shopping or cooking. I am sick to death of frozen burritos!

I want someone to do it all for me, but that ain't happening. Does anyone know of software (free) or an online service (again, free) that I can use to plan meals in advance and make up shopping lists? That seems like the next best thing.
Veteran, U.S. Army

First awareness of my true nature 1971
Quit alcohol & pot 10/22/14
First acceptance of my true nature 10/2015
Started electrolysis 9/12/17
Begun Gender Therapy 7/06/18
Begun HRT 8/01/18
Quit tobacco 11/23/18

•  

Julia1996

I was planning to make the German new year dinner my dad likes but everyone ended up eating the snack stuff I made. I made buffalo wings, Philly cheese steak sliders, bacon wrapped jalapeño popers and nachos. Everyone had eaten so much of that stuff during the day that no one was hungry at dinner time. I ended up not having to cook dinner which was nice.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Thea on January 02, 2018, 08:33:02 AM
What am I having for dinner, indeed.

I work in retail management and during the holiday season pretty much all I do is work and sleep, no time for shopping or cooking. I am sick to death of frozen burritos!

I want someone to do it all for me, but that ain't happening. Does anyone know of software (free) or an online service (again, free) that I can use to plan meals in advance and make up shopping lists? That seems like the next best thing.
You could make your own frozen dinners. I do that in case I can't or don't want to cook and because my brother sometimes gets hungry between meals but he totally hates storebought frozen dinners.When you get a day off cook 2 or 3 meals you like and put serving portions in freezer trays and freeze them. You can get a bunch of freezer trays with 3-4 compartments pretty cheap at Walmart. Then when you get home from work just microwave it. I don't use any kind of app to plan dinners. I just decide what I want to make and then write down all the ingredients I will need for each meal. I do that by the week but you could do it by the month if you wanted to.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

MollyPants

Pea and ham soup from the freezer. We've pretty given up on shopping over Christmas x

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Roll

Leftovers. All leftovers, all the time. Sick of leftovers.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Julia1996

Quote from: Roll on January 02, 2018, 10:24:14 AM
Leftovers. All leftovers, all the time. Sick of leftovers.

Leftovers?  I've heard of leftovers but with my brother around and Tristan being here a lot I've never actually seen leftovers. Lol
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Cassi

Leftovers are second cousins to Hangovers.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Julia1996

I've seen hangovers a couple of times. My dad doesn't drink very much but I saw him with a hangover once. He was so miserable!  What could drinking possibly offer that would be worth a hangover? ??? That's just nuts to me.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Thea

Quote from: Julia1996 on January 02, 2018, 08:47:23 AM
You could make your own frozen dinners. I do that in case I can't or don't want to cook and because my brother sometimes gets hungry between meals but he totally hates storebought frozen dinners.When you get a day off cook 2 or 3 meals you like and put serving portions in freezer trays and freeze them. You can get a bunch of freezer trays with 3-4 compartments pretty cheap at Walmart. Then when you get home from work just microwave it. I don't use any kind of app to plan dinners. I just decide what I want to make and then write down all the ingredients I will need for each meal. I do that by the week but you could do it by the month if you wanted to.

Thanks Julia.
I have made casseroles and slow cooker dishes and frozen them when I had time.
My biggest issue is with guessing what I'm going to want later.
I'll just have to be less lazy, I guess.
Veteran, U.S. Army

First awareness of my true nature 1971
Quit alcohol & pot 10/22/14
First acceptance of my true nature 10/2015
Started electrolysis 9/12/17
Begun Gender Therapy 7/06/18
Begun HRT 8/01/18
Quit tobacco 11/23/18

•  

Megan.

Kererlan fish curry and steam veg.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Devlyn

Possibly this. Read the numbers on that baby and weep! Two Reeses cups, one pound total.

•  

Megan.

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on January 02, 2018, 12:46:52 PM
Possibly this. Read the numbers on that baby and weep! Two Reeses cups, one pound total.

Those things could crush a small cat!

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Cassi

YOU ARE EVIL!!!!!!!  MY FAV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •