Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

Quote from: Julia1996 on January 13, 2018, 03:26:58 PM
That doesn't sound weird. I eat raw onion sandwiches a lot of times. I get cravings for raw onions.

Thanks Julia,  just have never had such an attraction for a sandwich made like that until now.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Cali on January 13, 2018, 03:28:49 PM
Thanks Julia,  just have never had such an attraction for a sandwich made like that until now.

Hrt medications can cause unusual cravings. I get cravings for green olives, raw onions, radishes, jalapeño peppers, mustard and anything pickled. Since discovering pickled eggs I've fallen in love with them and always have some in the fridge. The first time my brother saw me eating a pickled egg he asked why my boiled egg was red. I told him to have a bite. He said it was the nastiest thing he had ever tasted.  My dad said he didn't even need to taste one to know they were disgusting and my boyfriend gets skeezed out just looking at boiled eggs. That's rich coming from someone who likes vegemite! Lol at least no one in my house eats all my pickled eggs.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Julia1996 on January 13, 2018, 03:26:58 PM
That doesn't sound weird. I eat raw onion sandwiches a lot of times. I get cravings for raw onions.

I went to Subway yesterday and asked for onions. They put some on. "A few more onions, please." They put some more. "Sorry, may I get just a few more onions?" One onion sandwich with a touch of turkey later, I'm content.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Julia1996

Quote from: Roll on January 13, 2018, 05:51:28 PM
I went to Subway yesterday and asked for onions. They put some on. "A few more onions, please." They put some more. "Sorry, may I get just a few more onions?" One onion sandwich with a touch of turkey later, I'm content.
I do love some onions. Mmmm!
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

V M

Ah yes, and Subway uses the tasty red onions I like  ;D  I feel fortunate to have a Subway just a couple of blocks away plus they have some good specials going right now  8)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Roll

Quote from: V M on January 13, 2018, 06:12:23 PM
Ah yes, and Subway uses the tasty red onions I like  ;D  I feel fortunate to have a Subway just a couple of blocks away plus they have some good specials going right now  8)
5 bucks for a foot long sub is the best deal in food.
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Roll on January 13, 2018, 06:25:11 PM
5 bucks for a foot long sub is the best deal in food.

Awesome on the Subway.  Could you get me a footlong on flatbread; extra olives, sprounts peppers and extra mayo.  Will love you forever :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Cali on January 13, 2018, 06:26:53 PM
Awesome on the Subway.  Could you get me a footlong on flatbread; extra olives, sprounts peppers and extra mayo.  Will love you forever :)

Oh, and could you get the flat bread toasted?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Just as a coincidence, as I was reading all this the Subway commercial came on just to tempt me further LOL   
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on January 13, 2018, 06:34:26 PM
Just as a coincidence,as I was reading all this the Subway commercial came on to tempt me further LOL   

Kewl, could you get me a diet coke and chips?

Thxs Sweetie.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Subway is about the only place to get a good sandwich.  Grocery store deli sandwiches are nasty.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Julia1996 on January 13, 2018, 06:44:22 PM
Subway is about the only place to get a good sandwich.  Grocery store deli sandwiches are nasty.

Some time ago, a neighbor and I would go to subway almost daily as they had those punch cards where you received a free sandwich after so many purchases.  My favorite is Pastrami and it's not available in Chicago Subways.

I actually lost weight eating them.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Julia1996 on January 13, 2018, 03:48:52 PM
Hrt medications can cause unusual cravings. I get cravings for green olives, raw onions, radishes, jalapeño peppers, mustard and anything pickled. Since discovering pickled eggs I've fallen in love with them and always have some in the fridge. The first time my brother saw me eating a pickled egg he asked why my boiled egg was red. I told him to have a bite. He said it was the nastiest thing he had ever tasted.  My dad said he didn't even need to taste one to know they were disgusting and my boyfriend gets skeezed out just looking at boiled eggs. That's rich coming from someone who likes vegemite! Lol at least no one in my house eats all my pickled eggs.

Wow.  We'll see what no tastes develop - what an adventure!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Oh but a Jewish deli, they have phenomenal food. I was in one once and I got hungry so I got a sandwhich. I don't know half of the stuff that was in it but it was really good. My dad likes German deli food and their sandwiches are good too but I think the Jewish deli has the best sandwiches.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Dena

Quiznos has a far better sandwich but the nearest one for me is about a half an hour drive. Maybe some day I will get one near me.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

V M

- V M
  •  

MollyPants

Black n blue skirt steak, hasselback potatoes and roasted vegetables with a spicy dressing. It was supposed to be with a out lentil salad but I forgot to get them at the store.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Julia1996

Last night I made chili and cheese bread. Tristan told me his mom adds  vegemite to chili and it makes  it really good. Vegemite in chili! He's no longer allowed in the kitchen even to get a drink.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Roll

Did you fix him a little dog bowl in the corner of the living room? You don't want the poor guy to get dehydrated!

Anywho, tonight I'm making a super spicy Thai red curry sauce and serving it with salmon and vegetables! I'm also considering trying something different, and cooking the rice to go with it in a light coconut broth. That or maybe do sort of a Paella style. ... Wait, Red Curry Paella. Did I just invent something?

(Edit: No. No I did not. Apparently there are a billion recipes for Curry Paella, Southeast Asian Paella, Asian Paella with Red Curry Essence. I really thought I had something there for a second.)
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•