Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

PIE again (well it was big) Thinking sweet and sour chicken and noodles tomorrow
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

MollyPants

Home made ramen tonight. I've just about recovered from the stress of getting the egg boiled right!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Maddie86

I made pizza tonight. I had shaved rib-eye in the freezer so I thawed it for a cheesesteak pizza. I made my own dough and cooked it in the oven with a cast iron skillet. For the sauce I used a really good salad dressing that I got last month, it's a vidalia onion dressing with lots of black pepper and it was perfect for this, so good! I also added some caramelized onions to it though, yummm!
  •  

Julia1996

Tonight I made cheeseburger pie and home fries. For dessert I made a French silk pie.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Main dish:  Pan fried (grilled) shrimp.

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Julia1996

Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

V M

I'm making one of my Calif. burritos  8)  Not the fanciest thing in town but they're rather tasty and filling

Oh, and surprise!!! A side of fries  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Violet10Dencies

I made curry chicken tonight. It was good, but next time I'm kicking the spice up a few levels. If it doesn't scorch your insides, you're not doing it right! lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

•  

davina61

a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Julia1996

Tonight I'm doing an Aussie dinner for Tristan. Bangers &mash with onion gravy and damper bread. Bangers & mash is actually British but Tristan loves it. For dessert I'm making Lamington cake. I've never made Lamington cake before so I hope it comes out good.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Julia1996 on January 17, 2018, 03:44:50 PM
Tonight I'm doing an Aussie dinner for Tristan. Bangers &mash with onion gravy and damper bread. Bangers & mash is actually British but Tristan loves it. For dessert I'm making Lamington cake. I've never made Lamington cake before so I hope it comes out good.

Okay Julia Child, you have to explain the fixins' to us rookies. 

Just kidding on the Child part but she was a good cook.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Cali on January 17, 2018, 04:53:09 PM
Okay Julia Child, you have to explain the fixins' to us rookies. 

Just kidding on the Child part but she was a good cook.

Bangers & mash is sausages served on mashed potatoes with caramelized onion gravy. Lamington cake is sponge cake with raspberry filling with chocolate frosting sprinkled in sweetened coconut. Then you cut it in little squares.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Julia1996 on January 17, 2018, 05:05:57 PM
Bangers & mash is sausages served on mashed potatoes with caramelized onion gravy. Lamington cake is sponge cake with raspberry filling with chocolate frosting sprinkled in sweetened coconut. Then you cut it in little squares.

Thank you sweetie.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Oh, and damper bread is Australian soda bread. Tristan's mom gave me the recipe.  I made it once before but I don't especially like it. Tristan loves it though.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Violet10Dencies

Quote from: davina61 on January 17, 2018, 03:17:06 PM
but what sort of chicken curry???????
It's almost always improvised, but mostly comparable to butter chicken. Creamy tomato sauce (chicken stock, crushed tomatoes, heavy cream), with whatever seasonings I remembered to buy from the store LOL (garlic, ginger, paprika, tumeric, cumin, corriander, cayenne, crushed red pepper).

I forgot we we're out of tumeric and ginger, so it was definitely lacking a little this time around.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

•  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Roll

Choriqueso nachos.

Browned chorizo in cast iron, finely ground and crisped. Put a good portion of shredded queso blanco and sharp cheddar over it, let it melt down. (Should have made a saucier mix with some milk first but was being lazy.) Was delicious, and not as terrible in calories as it sounds in the portions you actually eat of it.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Maddie86

I think this might be my favorite thread on susan's  :D
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Maddie86 link=topic=2309 >:-) ::)67.msg2076800#msg2076800 date=1516240428
I think this might be my favorite thread on susan's  :D

Maddie, Maddie, Maddie,

You're such a FOODY!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •