Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

Quote from: Roll on January 26, 2018, 09:24:22 AM

Pro tip: Get steak and provolone, have them put on onions and bell peppers before toasting, makeshift philly cheese.

I love a good Philly cheese steak sandwich but no bell peppers for me

It's weird, I can eat hot peppers like jalapenos etc. but bell peppers will cause me an allergic reaction were my throat swells up and I have trouble breathing
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on January 26, 2018, 01:30:58 PM

I love a good Philly cheese steak sandwich but no bell peppers for me

It's weird, I can eat hot peppers like jalapenos etc. but bell peppers will cause me an allergic reaction were my throat swells up and I have trouble breathing

I heard bell peppers are a computer virus!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Kylo

"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Carryout chicken and beef and shrimp combination Mein Fun.  It features thin rice noodles. 
Plus an egg rool.   Yummy stuff.

I will be hungry again in two hours, but it is filling as you eat it!

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Kendra

Hospital food!  My last night here on GCS recovery.  Actually the food has been quite good. 

Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Kendra on January 26, 2018, 10:01:07 PM
Hospital food!  My last night here on GCS recovery.  Actually the food has been quite good. 

What, no Gü?

Now that's how a frickin' callback is done. ;D
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Kendra on January 26, 2018, 10:01:07 PM

And I see they had your doppleganger's salad dressing.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

stephaniec

blackened Brussel sprouts and fish sticks
  •  

Christy Lee

Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Maddie86

I'm reallllly looking forward to dinner tonight! It's in the 40's here right now and it feels like a heatwave lol, and pork shoulders are on sale at Wegmans for 99 cents a pound, so I fired up my smoker and I'm doing pulled pork :)

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Maddie86 on January 27, 2018, 11:15:31 AM
I'm reallllly looking forward to dinner tonight! It's in the 40's here right now and it feels like a heatwave lol, and pork shoulders are on sale at Wegmans for 99 cents a pound, so I fired up my smoker and I'm doing pulled pork :)

Looks more like a Dalek than a smoker :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Maddie86 on January 27, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

That sound really good!  I hope it turns out great.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Kendra

Airline foods!  Delta PHX>SEA

And no misgendered salad dressing.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

DawnOday

In honor of my Nordic Heritage, Read White. I had Swedish Meatballs.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Maddie86

Smoked pulled pork with strawberry habanero bbq sauce, collard greens, cornbread, and sweet potato casserole, yummmm!!! I loved everything on this plate! The only thing that I didn't make was the pickles lol, those are Famous Dave's signature spicy, I just tried them yesterday for the first time and I absolutely love them!
  •  

ChrissyRyan

New York Strip steak with mushrooms and onions, baked potato.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 28, 2018, 05:27:58 AM
New York Strip steak with mushrooms and onions, baked potato.

Sounds delish.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

davina61

Samosa dough recipe for P , 100g self raising flour, 1/2 tea spoon salt, 40g butter cut into small bits, 4 tbsp. water.
sift floor and salt into bowl, add butter  and rub in till bread crumbs. pour in water and mix with a fork ( I didn't just used fingers and added water till it right)to form a dough. Make a ball and knead for 5 mins or till smooth. Add a little flour if sticky, cover and leave to rise. Makes 10 , cut into 5 and roll out in circle till transparent. cut in half and make cone . (you know that!!) holds about a desert spoon of filling
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Julia1996

Tonight I'm doing roast chicken, stuffing, gravy and mashed potatoes. I'm having a cherry cheesecake for dessert.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •