Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megan.

The pizza will be knocking on my door shortly [emoji4]

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Megan. on January 28, 2018, 02:37:06 PM

Kinda early isn't it.  Oh, nevermind, you're across the pond.  And I get a kick outta your messages, there's always the "Sent from MI 5".
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Cassi on January 28, 2018, 02:38:05 PM
Kinda early isn't it.  Oh, nevermind, you're across the pond.  And I get a kick outta your messages, there's always the "Sent from MI 5".
Is that my catchphrase now? [emoji23]

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Megan. on January 28, 2018, 02:42:12 PM
Is that my catchphrase now? [emoji23]

Not sure
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Julia1996 on January 28, 2018, 02:35:10 PM
Tonight I'm doing roast chicken, stuffing, gravy and mashed potatoes. I'm having a cherry cheesecake for dessert.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.  People on Susan's Place are struggling and you're having a banquet! :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Megan. on January 28, 2018, 02:37:06 PM

Wow, that's scary.  Oh, nevermind, it's the Killer Tomatoes and Donuts, Pizzas are killers yet.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Not sure yet, it might be that a smorgasbord of leftovers will be the way to go for dinner tonight, as there is no sense wasting good food!

Maybe I will go out and bring home a pie and ice cream though. 
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Well I took the leftover ground round and cooked up some ground chuck and made some delicious soft tacos.  No room for the store bought pie yet. 

I better watch out, it seems like all new fat goes to my thighs and bottom nowadays, at least it does not go to the waistline.

Wish I had room for another taco though.  I guess it is better to quit one less portion before you think you are completely satisfied or filled at a meal.  At least, calorie wise.

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Roll

Subway, 6 inch turkey and a 6 inch spicy italian (only about 700 calories total), and a thing of skinny pop (300 calories). Got anxiety hungry and now trying to exercise myself back down a few hundred calories.  :-X
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

V M

Thinking about making Swai with Orzo in a butter herb sauce  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Thea

Tonight I'm having home made green chili cheese enchiladas. Cherry cheesecake sounds like an awesome way to top dinner off. Thanks, Julia!
Veteran, U.S. Army

First awareness of my true nature 1971
Quit alcohol & pot 10/22/14
First acceptance of my true nature 10/2015
Started electrolysis 9/12/17
Begun Gender Therapy 7/06/18
Begun HRT 8/01/18
Quit tobacco 11/23/18

•  

Devlyn

Classic thin crust pizza. Look at it. It's limper than what estrogen has done to my..oh, look at the time, I  have to run!  :laugh:

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on January 28, 2018, 07:27:31 PM
Classic thin crust pizza. Look at it. It's limper than what estrogen has done to my..oh, look at the time, I  have to run!  :laugh:

No kidding DEVYL,  There's no sausage on it!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Her pizza would have been easier to handle, even with sausage, if it was cut vertically a few times, then horizontally a few times.  The wider the pizza, the more the longer wedge cut slices can droop on a thin crust pizza.  Although after taking a bite or two of a wedge slice, that problem goes away.

•  

Cassi

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 29, 2018, 06:06:41 PM
Her pizza would have been easier to handle, even with sausage, if it was cut vertically a few times, then horizontally a few times.  The wider the pizza, the more the longer wedge cut slices can droop on a thin crust pizza.  Although after taking a bite or two of a wedge slice, that problem goes away.

Nice
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Roll

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 29, 2018, 06:06:41 PM

BLASPHEMER! No pizza shall be square cut! SO DECREED PEPPERONICUS, LORD OF PIZZA.

An engraving of Pepperonicus, hurling the golden pizza of Malta, from the legendary epic tale Odysseus Goes To White Castle.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Roll on January 29, 2018, 06:18:10 PM
BLASPHEMER! No pizza shall be square cut! SO DECREED PEPPERONICUS, LORD OF PIZZA.

An engraving of Pepperonicus, hurling the golden pizza of Malta, from the legendary epic tale Odysseus Goes To White Castle.

Run & hide Chris, Pepperoni is on the warpath :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Quote from: Roll on January 29, 2018, 06:18:10 PM

LOL  :laugh:
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •