Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Roll on January 29, 2018, 06:18:10 PM
BLASPHEMER! No pizza shall be square cut! SO DECREED PEPPERONICUS, LORD OF PIZZA.

An engraving of Pepperonicus, hurling the golden pizza of Malta, from the legendary epic tale Odysseus Goes To White Castle.

Well that is sorta silly, although cute.  I say tomato, you say toeMAHtoe in terms of cut for floppy pizzas!  Plus it is hard to discus throw the smaller squares as far.  But then again, the wedge cut pieces would fly apart, so if you discus, it seems best not to slice the pizza in any way!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Allison S

Shrimp and salmon sushi and edamame.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

ChrissyRyan

Do any of you like to eat fennel?

I eat it all, the bottom part, the flowery part, and the seeds.  It is all good.

Chrissy.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

V M

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 29, 2018, 06:48:54 PM
Well that is sorta silly, although cute.  I say tomato, you say toeMAHtoe in terms of cut for floppy pizzas!  Plus it is hard to discus throw the smaller squares as far.  But then again, the wedge cut pieces would fly apart, so if you discus, it seems best not to slice the pizza in any way!

Chrissy

Could cut them into ninja star shapes for a party and have friends try to catch them in their mouths  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

V M

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 29, 2018, 06:58:43 PM
Do any of you like to eat fennel?

I eat it all, the bottom part, the flowery part, and the seeds.  It is all good.

Chrissy.

Not usually, but I'll have to give it a try if they carry it at my local grocery  :)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Why, I'm having PIZZA - SLICED, NOT DICED :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Well, it is basically leftovers again tonight.  This time it is ground chuck to use in more tacos.

Turkey breast tacos can also be good.  Some people like fish tacos.

I think the beef tacos are what I like the most though.
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Chuck roast with salsa verde and an onion in the crock pot yielded some pretty awesome shredded beef tacos tonight.

Oh and homemade guacamole. 
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on January 29, 2018, 08:17:29 PM
Chuck roast with salsa verde and an onion in the crock pot yielded some pretty awesome shredded beef tacos tonight.

Oh and homemade guacamole.

I do not think I have ever eaten shredded beef tacos.  Sounds like it will be worth a try.

These crock pots and slow cookers can make some really good tasting food.

•  

Thea

I really like shredded pork tacos.

Tonight I'm having BBQ chicken breast with mashed potatoes and a green salad.

I have tomorrow off from work so I'm planning to put a pork roast in the slow cooker. Then I'll divide that to use in several meals. I'll probably shred a good part of it. I'm thinking tacos or chimichangas.
Veteran, U.S. Army

First awareness of my true nature 1971
Quit alcohol & pot 10/22/14
First acceptance of my true nature 10/2015
Started electrolysis 9/12/17
Begun Gender Therapy 7/06/18
Begun HRT 8/01/18
Quit tobacco 11/23/18

•  

Roll

Quote from: Thea on January 29, 2018, 09:08:53 PM
I really like shredded pork tacos.

CARNITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! (Made some a few days ago. ;D)
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

V M

That's one thing I miss about San Diego, the Mexican food was awesome if you knew where to go

Sometimes I'd slip over the border to visit some friends and get carne asada and/or carnitas tacos and other cool food, the ceviche was awesome and there was the rotisserie chicken places

Always had a great time  ;D

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on January 29, 2018, 09:47:37 PM
That's one thing I miss about San Diego, the Mexican food was awesome if you knew where to go

Sometimes I'd slip over the border to visit some friends and get carne asada and/or carnitas tacos and other cool food, the ceviche was awesome and there was the rotisserie chicken places

Always had a great time  ;D

Born in Nat'l City, spent 3 months at the recruit depot.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

•  

V M

Quote from: Cassi on January 29, 2018, 09:50:35 PM
Born in Nat'l City, spent 3 months at the recruit depot.

Ah, one of the fine places where idiots like me go to sign up for a tour of adventure land?

*Trying to decide what's for dinner tonight... Again*

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on January 29, 2018, 10:29:18 PM
Ah, one of the fine places where idiots like me go to sign up for a tour of adventure land?

Marineland of the Pacific, where pogey bait is a dream!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

- V M
  •  

MollyPants

It's probably going to pasta and tomato sauce or egg fried rice tonight as I've got a long day in London and an evening class x

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Violet s

Probably going to make thick cut boneless pork chops and some sort of veggies.
  •