Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: V M on January 31, 2018, 04:24:58 PM
LOL I wish, I love blueberry pie  ;D

Cassi,

I am sure that VM would have enjoyed every single tasty little morsel of the blueberry pie, as it was delicious.  The blueberries were especially good to eat.  Yes, she would have liked it.

Fuji apple pie can also be really good too.

Chrissy

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 31, 2018, 07:01:29 PM
Cassi,

I am sure that VM would have enjoyed every single tasty little morsel of the blueberry pie, as it was delicious.  The blueberries were especially good to eat.  Yes, she would have liked it.

Fuji apple pie can also be really good too.

Chrissy

Kewl!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Chicken quarters in lemon juice coated with roasted garlic crumbs and steak fries.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

The last of the leftover lag  ;D  Tall order, took the last two squares, stacked them up and put them in the oven
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on January 31, 2018, 07:27:03 PM
The last of the leftover lag  ;D  Tall order, took the last two squares, stacked them up and put them in the oven

It's the end of the month and my daughter, sick of shrimp and pizza, says don't we have chicken in the freezer.  I said I don't know, if we do, do you want to cook it, duh no.

If you got food in the frig and lights to see what's in thar you aren't completely pour :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Pouring what into where? I'm just using up leftovers

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on January 31, 2018, 08:19:55 PM
Pouring what into where? I'm just using up leftovers

Sorry, was referencing my proverty.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

I think many of us are just doing the best with what we can as we are able, I make a darn good lasagna  ;D

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on January 31, 2018, 08:27:03 PM
I think many of us are just doing the best with what we can as we are able, I make a darn good lasagna  ;D

I can understand and relate to that and I am sure you make a terrific lasagna :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

well tonight was a jar of pickle half a jar or hot peppers and olives
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on January 31, 2018, 11:05:10 PM
well tonight was a jar of pickle half a jar or hot peppers and olives

Wow, you kinda spicy Girl!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Maddie86

So last week a new speakeasy themed bar opened and tonight I finally got to go check it out and it was great! I got a fried chicken sandwich and my friend and I split an order of spicy pickle fries for an appetizer and they were sooooo good! I ordered a drink called "horny housewife" and it was pretty good, a little too sweet though. and the place was gorgeous!

•  

V M

Wow!!! Looks pretty tasty  ;D  Horney Housewife LOL  >:-)

- V M
  •  

Roll

That looks so amazing Maddie!

For dinner, I tried to have a Caesar Salad. Tried being operative word. Croutons were stale, the lettuce was bitter, and the dressing was just plain bad. Fortunately, I made chicken to go on it and so just turned it into a sandwich with some Honey Roasted BBQ sauce I stole from Chick-fil-a. That sauce is so amazing.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

ChrissyRyan

Chicken and apple sausage was today's evening meal.

Did VM get some blueberry pie?

Did Cassi load up her freezer with more chicken?

Maddi looks like she had a fabulous meal.

We need to get Ellie some fresh unspoiled croutons to replace her stale ones.  Although some would say that croutons can be made well from stale bread to begin with, they eventually spoil.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Roll

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 01, 2018, 08:46:21 PM

We need to get Ellie some fresh unspoiled croutons to replace her stale ones.  Although some would say that croutons can be made well from stale bread to begin with, they eventually spoil.

Chrissy

I make homemade a lot from stale bread, but already baked croutons going stale is just bad unfortunately. :D I thought I was going to bream my teeth on them.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Julia1996

Tonight I had lobster fried shrimp, egg drop soup, an eggroll and some jumbo fried shrimps. My dad brought Chinese food home. I totally love Chinese food but Chinese food is something I haven't been able to replicate at home. No matter what recipes I use it's just never the same as the food in a Chinese restaurant.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Dee Marshall

Tonight I made baked potatoes, peas, and beef wellington.

No pictures, it's long gone.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •