Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

Quote from: Cassi on February 06, 2018, 06:12:42 PM
Pork back ribs baked, onion rings and fries (someone gave us a crock pot after our's disappeared).

Mmmm, that sounds really good, I love onion rings  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on February 06, 2018, 06:17:23 PM
Mmmm, that sounds really good, I love onion rings  ;D

I think it either Albertson's or Smith's that had fries and onion rings on sale for 3 for 5.  I had made the onion rings the other day by baking them but daughter didn't really care for them.  Today, however, I'm using a crock pot which is taking forever to get to 375.  So we'll see.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Cassi,

That's a shame that someone might have taken your crock. 
It is good that you have a new one!

Onion rings sure can be tasty.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 06, 2018, 06:22:44 PM
Cassi,

That's a shame that someone might have taken your crock. 
It is good that you have a new one!

Onion rings sure can be tasty.

Chrissy

Lost a number of things when I moved from Houston to Vegas back in October.  Ah well, just takes a little time to get things replaced :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

I've had to start over a few times, came to the place I live now with an electric guitar and whatever I could fit with me into the other half of the back seat of a Toyota Corolla

It's always a bummer to lose most of your cool stuff but then it's great collecting up all the newer and cooler stuff LOL

Now I'm trying to decide what I can get rid of because I feel like I have too much stuff, don't really like it here where I live all too much and I'm thinking about buggin' out to somewhere else
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Cassi on February 06, 2018, 06:19:15 PM
...Today, however, I'm using a crock pot which is taking forever to get to 375.  So we'll see.

You can see why it is called a slow cooker if it is taking forever just to get to 375.

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: V M on February 06, 2018, 07:31:13 PM
I've had to start over a few times, came to the place I live now with an electric guitar and whatever I could fit with me into the other half of the back seat of a Toyota Corolla

You could space if you used an air guitar.
  •  

Dena

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 06, 2018, 07:55:45 PM
You could space if you used an air guitar.
V M does far better on a real guitar than anybody does on an air guitar. Her guitar would be one of the last things to get rid of.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Dena on February 06, 2018, 08:14:54 PM
V M does far better on a real guitar than anybody does on an air guitar. Her guitar would be one of the last things to get rid of.

Ahhh, she plays some really sweet sounding music.  That's nice, it must be from much practice and performance.  You have to be impressed with people who take a lot of time to develop their skills and you can see and hear the results of all that work.

As a side note:  There is a science fiction, music, and popular culture museum in Seattle next to the Space Needle that has a lot of guitars there in conjunction with an exhibition for their hometown music legend Jimi Hendrix.  It is worth a visit. 

Also there is a lot of science fiction stuff, like the captain's chair from the original Star Trek TV series.  This was as of maybe 6-8 years ago.  It still may all be there.

•  

MollyPants

We're going to watch the greatest showman tonight with some friends and we're getting a cheeky nandos before hand.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Cassi

Quote from: MollyPants on February 07, 2018, 01:31:55 AM
We're going to watch the greatest showman tonight with some friends and we're getting a cheeky nandos before hand.

What praytell, are cheeky nandos?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

MollyPants

Quote from: Cassi on February 07, 2018, 10:04:32 AM
Nandos is peri peri chicken and chips. Cheeky is a cultural thing. No one actually knows what it means.  Only that it's a cheeky nandos... Lol

•  

Kendra

Quote from: Cassi on February 07, 2018, 10:04:32 AM

I can't say without getting in trouble.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Julia1996

Last night I had Jell-O for dinner and didn't finish it. I've been in the hospital since Sunday night. They finally let me come home this morning. What I thought was a lingering flu was actually pneumonia.  I have to be one of the most unlucky people in the world.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Julia1996 on February 07, 2018, 11:28:36 AM
Last night I had Jell-O for dinner and didn't finish it. I've been in the hospital since Sunday night. They finally let me come home this morning. What I thought was a lingering flu was actually pneumonia.  I have to be one of the most unlucky people in the world.

That's awful, what a waste of good jello!!

Seriously, sorry to hear that Julia. I'm glad you've improved enough to be home. Get well fast(er).
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

RobynTx

I'm cooking spaghetti tonight for the family.  Tomorrow night is Taco Thursday.  That's the night my wife and I go to Fuzzy's have dinner.

•  

RobynTx

Quote from: Julia1996 on February 07, 2018, 11:28:36 AM

Just take care of yourself.  Pneumonia takes a long time to fully recover from. Even when healed your stamina takes a while to come back to before.

•  

Julia1996

Quote from: Faith on February 07, 2018, 11:33:56 AM
That's awful, what a waste of good jello!!

Seriously, sorry to hear that Julia. I'm glad you've improved enough to be home. Get well fast(er).

Thank you. I'm really glad they let me come home. I totally hate hospitals they're full of a bunch of sick and grumpy people. Oh the Jell-O didn't go to waste, my brother ate the rest of it. Really Tyler, hospital Jell-O?  Sigh.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

V M

Take it easy and get some rest Julia, I hope you get to feeling better soon

Do you like chicken noodle soup?

- V M
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: V M on February 07, 2018, 02:14:17 PM
Take it easy and get some rest Julia, I hope you get to feeling better soon

Do you like chicken noodle soup?

Thank you. Yes I do like chicken noodle soup.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •