News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

Right on, I was figuring that was something even the boys couldn't screw up LOL
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: V M on February 07, 2018, 02:42:45 PM
Right on, I was figuring that was something even the boys couldn't screw up LOL

LOL no, they went shopping and got several cans of soups and other easy to make stuff.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

davina61

Yes Julia take care, I know as had that in my 20s (that's a loooong time ago) . Had a carvery last night , 2 LARGE bits of beef and a bit of pork and had 1/2 a slice left so wrapped it in napkin and put it in my bag. Tomorrows lunch ! Might make butter chicken as have some yogurt to use up or just a "normal" curry , need to get onions what ever 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I am going very, very light tonight...  just sharp cheedar cheese spread and about a dozen crackers.

Not very hungry.

Chrissy

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Julia1996 on February 07, 2018, 11:28:36 AM
Last night I had Jell-O for dinner and didn't finish it. I've been in the hospital since Sunday night. They finally let me come home this morning. What I thought was a lingering flu was actually pneumonia.  I have to be one of the most unlucky people in the world.

Oh my!  I wish you a speedy recovery Julia.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

DawnOday

Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

V M

I think a tonight Imma make a the Spaghetti and meatballs  ;D  Mangia mangia!!!
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on February 07, 2018, 08:01:06 PM
I think a tonight Imma make a the Spaghetti and meatballs  ;D  Mangia mangia!!!

Who's Imma?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Cassi,

Maybe Imma is Emma's sister.  We will see what V M says.
Now, we then ask who Emma is, but perhaps she is Imma's sister!

Chrissy.
  •  

Cassi

Hi Chrissy,

Fur sure!  Imma can make us some dinnner too!!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

stephaniec

hot dogs, potato salad, macaroni salad and Cokecola
  •  

Michelle_P

Tossed greens with Italian dressing
Steak
Jessica's Quinoa and Brussels sprouts
Sautéed Carrots

Fresh baked cookies and milk for dessert
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

AnnMarie2017

I made beef and broccoli, oriental style, in the crock pot tonight for the first time. Interesting. A little too salty, I think, even though I used low-sodium soy sauce. OMG, I didn't know beef had become so expensive (I've been dieting for about a year).

Quote from: Michelle_P on February 08, 2018, 01:09:40 AMEarth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

Hey, I know that one ...  ;)
  •  

Kendra

Quote from: Michelle_P on February 08, 2018, 01:09:40 AM
> Fresh baked cookies and milk for dessert

Yum!  And with Laurie there, radiating cookie joy.
The fresh baked cookies sound and look great. 
Although I don't comprehend the fresh baked milk.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

davina61

Date and walnut cake came out spot on, butter chicken was nice and made a dhal as well . Made some more pistachio and almond slices as had cream left over from chicken. It didn't set so put it back in pan, only prob was the nuts were on top. Well they are inside now but it has set.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

p

Julia, I hope you feel better!

Michelle, I am jealous of your guest--she seems to be thoroughly enjoying that cookie!

Davina, I don't know where you get this inexhaustible energy to cook this gourmet food and work full time--you're an inspiration!
Patti

Something is off - 2016-17
Out to husband - 2/14/17
Full-time - 3/9/17
HRT - 6/14/17
  •  

Julia1996

Last night I ate Mac n cheese with chili. It's one of my dads own mixtures. Mac n cheese with a can of hotdog chili in it. He used the velveeta Mack n cheese instead of the kind with the powder cheese packets which are disgusting.  It was pretty good actually. I mean considering my dad's past history with Mac n cheese I was pleasantly surprised.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I think after putting on three pounds this past week I may skip tonight's meal!
  •  

V M

Haven't decided on dinner yet so Imma snackin' some popcorn with powdered parmesan cheese sprinkled on

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: V M on February 08, 2018, 07:49:22 PM
Haven't decided on dinner yet so Imma snackin' some popcorn with powdered parmesan cheese sprinkled on

Imma getting hungry so maybe I will get out the cheddar cheese ball and some crackers.

Chrissy
  •