Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Here is what I had for dinner last night... I felt like having Mexican food... so here it is!

A loaded Burrito... lots of good veggies and chicken... and there is enough extra for another dinner or lunch!!!
YUM YUM
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

V M

Quote from: Laurie on February 16, 2018, 10:40:51 AM
  No Julia Not Brussels Sprouts. I hadn't eat them in years but I did try them again At Michelle's prepared very similar to a way Jessica suggested with quinoa (tried for the first time) and I have to say they were good.

What was  "eewwww" about V.M.'s was the combination "Bacon and Brussel sprout Belgian waffles" and now of course your horrible idea... Brussel Spout cheesecake???? Now Julia you know that is just horribly wrong.  You just want to torment me don't you, you errant mischievous youngin.

I don't quite understand, could you provide a lengthier explanation?
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

:o
Quote from: V M on February 16, 2018, 12:40:42 PM
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Laurie on February 16, 2018, 10:40:51 AM
  No Julia Not Brussels Sprouts. I hadn't eat them in years but I did try them again At Michelle's prepared very similar to a way Jessica suggested with quinoa (tried for the first time) and I have to say they were good.

What was  "eewwww" about V.M.'s was the combination "Bacon and Brussel sprout Belgian waffles" and now of course your horrible idea... Brussel Spout cheesecake???? Now Julia you know that is just horribly wrong.  You just want to torment me don't you, you errant mischievous youngin.

Okay V.M. First - I used to dislike Brussel Sprouts and had not eaten them for many decades. I found out at Michelles that they can be good.

Second - The thought of waffles with brussel sprouts and bacon in then is not appetizing to me.

Third - Julia's brussel sprout cheese cake is worse than wrong. It is enough to gag a maggot!
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: Laurie on February 16, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

Third - Julia's brussel sprout cheese cake is worse than wrong. It is enough to gag a maggot!

She's going on about garlic ice cream and pickle syrup over in the pancake thread.  Something not right about that girl. 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

Julia1996

Quote from: TonyaW on February 16, 2018, 02:47:17 PM

She's going on about garlic ice cream and pickle syrup over in the pancake thread.  Something not right about that girl. 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

LOL, you people just have no adventure with your food.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Julia1996

I actually made garlic ice cream once. My brother played a practical joke on me involving fake roaches that I didn't appreciate.  As payback I squeezed a few cloves of garlic into a bowl of vanilla icecream, added hot fudge and nuts and gave it to him. If I had known how funny the faces he made after taking a big bite would be I would have recorded it with my phone. Thankfully he's not quite fast enough to catch me.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Julia1996 on February 16, 2018, 03:14:26 PM
I actually made garlic ice cream once. My brother played a practical joke on me involving fake roaches that I didn't appreciate.  As payback I squeezed a few cloves of garlic into a bowl of vanilla icecream, added hot fudge and nuts and gave it to him. If I had known how funny the faces he made after taking a big bite would be I would have recorded it with my phone. Thankfully he's not quite fast enough to catch me.

Geez, you'd think he'd appreciate your trying to protect him against VAMPRES!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

kaitylynn

Looking at making a vegetable noodle soup for dinner.  We are trying to eat lighter :)
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

The other half of V M's pizza sounds good. 

That one is likely gone but perhaps I can fix one up, maybe not with all those fine ingredients, but we'll see.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 16, 2018, 04:03:29 PM
The other half of V M's pizza sounds good. 

That one is likely gone but perhaps I can fix one up, maybe not with all those fine ingredients, but we'll see.

Chrissy

Darn, thanks alot!  Your comment just jolted my remembering Albertson's had Red Baron pizzas on sale for $2.50/each.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Cassi on February 16, 2018, 04:20:00 PM
Darn, thanks alot!  Your comment just jolted my remembering Albertson's had Red Baron pizzas on sale for $2.50/each.

Cassi,

Is that brand better tasting than the low cost brands of Tombstone or Jacks, or about the same but just cheaper?

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Aspiringperson on February 16, 2018, 10:42:40 AM
Here is what I had for dinner last night... I felt like having Mexican food... so here it is!

A loaded Burrito... lots of good veggies and chicken... and there is enough extra for another dinner or lunch!!!
YUM YUM

Certainly this looked colorful to me, and by your YUM YUM, it was tasty!

Chrissy
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 16, 2018, 04:34:46 PM

Certainly this looked colorful to me, and by your YUM YUM, it was tasty!

Chrissy

I was thinking we could kidnap her along with Julia, Ellie and Maddie
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Cassi on February 16, 2018, 05:03:16 PM
I was thinking we could kidnap her along with Julia, Ellie and Maddie

Your forgot Laurie, she makes good breakfasts.  Okay, this is a board about dinner.
But still!  She probably makes great suppers too!

Chrissy
  •  

Roll

Grilled chicken sammich w/ bacon, provolone, and a mix of arby's sauce and chick-fil-a honey roasted BBQ. The sauces were amazing mixed.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Roll on February 16, 2018, 08:02:06 PM
Grilled chicken sammich w/ bacon, provolone, and a mix of arby's sauce and chick-fil-a honey roasted BBQ. The sauces were amazing mixed.

Ellie,

Thumbs up for that!

Chrissy
  •  

V M

Pretty sure I hear a California burrito calling to me
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

V M

Quote from: Dianesortof on February 16, 2018, 08:57:16 PM
Pancit Bihon.

A Filipino guy I worked with years ago would have that in a tupperware container for lunch nearly every day  ;D  I said I liked it and he started bringing some for me as well

- V M
  •