News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

Quote from: Sonja on March 09, 2018, 08:25:07 PM
Wait - 3*cheesburgers???  or just really excited that your having cheeseburger and not diet shake?.....( god I'd love a cheeseburger)  --wana swap one? )

Sonja.

Diet Yuck In A Cup?  No whey Josie!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Tonight I made one of my dad's favorites, sweet red cabbage with pork and potato dumplings.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Julia1996 on March 09, 2018, 08:49:23 PM
Tonight I made one of my dad's favorites, sweet red cabbage with pork and potato dumplings.

Kewl
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Spinach salad.

Not very exciting, but with cheese and dressing it can be filling.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Northern Star Girl

It's a cold nasty day today so before I left for work this morning I put a pot-roast in my crock pot along with all kinds of veggies... carrots, potatoes and onions....  I make it with a gravy base....   I can hardly wait to close up and go home on this cold Saturday.
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 10, 2018, 04:12:06 PM
It's a cold nasty day today so before I left for work this morning I put a pot-roast in my crock pot along with all kinds of veggies... carrots, potatoes and onions....  I make it with a gravy base....   I can hardly wait to close up and go home on this cold Saturday.

Sounds wonderful!   
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

stephaniec

•  

V M

Once again I am making a French Dip sandwich and chips :eusa_drool: But I fear that this is once again becoming an addiction
:icon_blink:  Oh the treachery       
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: V M on March 10, 2018, 06:43:07 PM
Once again I am making a French Dip sandwich and chips :eusa_drool: But I fear that this is once again becoming an addiction
:icon_blink:  Oh the treachery       

Savor it!
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Angel hair pasta spaghetti with big meatballs and grated cheese.

•  

MollyPants

I'm making steak frites tonight

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Megan.

Had a crabstick sandwich after my homemade shepherds pie & veg at lunchtime.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

davina61

Left overs from last nights guest for tea, a pile of rice and I had yogurt that needed using so found recipe in my Indian cook book that said ok to use cooked rice. its green chilies ginger ground to a paste added to the yogurt with coriander and cucumber fine chopped and then added to rice . A bageer of mustard seed, cumin seeds ,dried red chilies , curry leaves and fine sliced garlic is then stirred in.  Had this with the remains of fish curry (salmon) . Have a bit of chicken and tomato and veg curry (and that rice) for tomorrow.   
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: davina61 on March 11, 2018, 03:04:30 PM
Left overs from last nights guest for tea, a pile of rice and I had yogurt that needed using so found recipe in my Indian cook book that said ok to use cooked rice. its green chilies ginger ground to a paste added to the yogurt with coriander and cucumber fine chopped and then added to rice . A bageer of mustard seed, cumin seeds ,dried red chilies , curry leaves and fine sliced garlic is then stirred in.  Had this with the remains of fish curry (salmon) . Have a bit of chicken and tomato and veg curry (and that rice) for tomorrow.

I was at the grocery store yesterday and they had lamb.  Thought about getting it but it's not cheep :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

davina61

Get some mutton if you can its cheaper and has more flavor
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

V M

One lucky thing about where I live is there are some good sized sheep farms around so the prices aren't quite as high as some other places

Plus most people don't buy it because they don't know how to season or cook it so there is almost always some in the
discount bin  ;D

Actually sounds good for tonight and I have some in the freezer  ;D  Think I'll ad some French sliced green beans some,  seasoned small potato halves and top it off with a mushroom onion gravy
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on March 11, 2018, 05:41:06 PM
One lucky thing about where I live is there are some good sized sheep farms around so the prices aren't quite as high as some other places

Plus most people don't buy it because they don't know how to season or cook it so there is almost always some in the discount bin  ;D

Actually sounds good for tonight and I have some in the freezer  ;D  Think I'll ad some French sliced green beans some,  seasoned small potato halves and top it off with a mushroom onion gravy

Wow!  When I was getting bacon for less than $2/Pound, I thought of FedEx'ing it to family
Love lamb.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Dessert: waffle cone filled with scoops of delicious hard ice cream that has Oreo cookies in it.
  •  

V M

Quote from: Cassi on March 11, 2018, 05:49:38 PM
Wow!  When I was getting bacon for less than $2/Pound, I thought of FedEx'ing it to family
Love lamb.

Bacon can get pretty pricey here, luckily the brand I like tends to be one of the least expensive  ;D

- V M
  •