News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 13, 2018, 08:14:51 PM
@ Maddie:  I fully understand.  My eyes always get bigger than my stomach so I end up cooking and baking like crazy, eat a small portion or two and then give it away to my friends.  If I ate everything I made I would look like a blimp.
My friends are always dropping by to see what goodies that I have that I want to give away.
Danielle

See Appy!
Maddie gives her goodies to her girlfriends instead of her Transisters!!!!!!  We're like chopped liver - beef, not chicken!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Maddie86

Quote from: Cassi on March 13, 2018, 09:08:00 PM
See Appy!
Maddie gives her goodies to her girlfriends instead of her Transisters!!!!!!  We're like chopped liver - beef, not chicken!

if I had trans sisters in town I would be happy to feed them!
  •  

V M

Quote from: Cassi on March 13, 2018, 09:08:00 PM
See Appy!

Quote from: Maddie86 on March 14, 2018, 08:21:58 AM
if I had trans sisters in town I would be happy to feed them!

Settle down there Cassi and book us a flight  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on March 14, 2018, 08:31:52 AM
Settle down there Cassi and book us a flight  ;D

Find Kathy or Steph!  They're pilots :)

Or Jess - she can order posse comitatus and get us there!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

davina61

prawn and tomato curry. nice and easy so here's a recipe , 3 medium onions sliced, green pepper sliced. not doing a list so- mix 1 tsp of fine chopped ginger, 1 tsp crushed garlic, 1tsp chilli powder, 1 tsp salt in a dish and add 2 tbls  lemon juice. start by frying onions till brown add ginger/garlic mix and turn to low heat and stir cook for 3 mins. add pepper and 400 g tin of chopped tomatoes  and cook for 5 to 7 min then add 650 G of  defrosted frozen prawns and cook for 10 min . that's it enjoy serve with basmati rice
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: davina61 on March 14, 2018, 03:50:34 PM
prawn and tomato curry. nice and easy so here's a recipe , 3 medium onions sliced, green pepper sliced. not doing a list so- mix 1 tsp of fine chopped ginger, 1 tsp crushed garlic, 1tsp chilli powder, 1 tsp salt in a dish and add 2 tbls  lemon juice. start by frying onions till brown add ginger/garlic mix and turn to low heat and stir cook for 3 mins. add pepper and 400 g tin of chopped tomatoes  and cook for 5 to 7 min then add 650 G of  defrosted frozen prawns and cook for 10 min . that's it enjoy serve with basmati rice

You sure like curry!   :)

I like jumpers.   :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

V M

Earlier I made Pork n' Beans over rice - Of course I had to dress it up a bit with wiener and bacon bits, mushrooms and onions with a bit of cheese and sour cream on top

Not exactly sure why but I almost always put loads of pepper on almost everything as well
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: V M on March 15, 2018, 03:54:14 AM
Earlier I made Pork n' Beans over rice - Of course I had to dress it up a bit with wiener and bacon bits, mushrooms and onions with a bit of cheese and sour cream on top

Not exactly sure why but I almost always put loads of pepper on almost everything as well
A lot of us found a sudden craving for capsicum. There've been threads about it.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

TonyaW

Last night I had a salad and Girl Scout cookies. 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

ChrissyRyan

Well I was still full at mealtime because of the chicken curry I enjoyed earlier at lunch, so I enjoyed some of these delicious Carr's Table Water Crackers with toasted sesame, with some great Pine River spreadable cheese that was actually made with some wine.

:)
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

V M

Not much for an appetite but I know I should at least try to eat something, mostly I just want to go back to sleep again

- V M
  •  

davina61

The rest of the prawn curry with rice and dry mix veg curry
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Cassi

Quote from: davina61 on March 16, 2018, 02:44:05 PM

Congratulations Ms. Davina!!!!

You've been nominated for the Curry with Fury Award!!!!

Good luck on your contest!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Devlyn

What do you think I'm eating on Saint Patrick's Day?  :laugh:

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: davina61 on March 16, 2018, 02:44:05 PM

Did you say that you preferred the Indian continent curry over the Chinese or Japanese curry?

I like the latter two but the former was so spicey it irritated my stomach.  I think it had goat meat in it also. 

Chrissy
  •  

davina61

When you make your own its as hot as you make it , if you went to an Indian house and ate there home cooked meals you would see. Restaurant curry is not like home made. BTW curry just means sauce , southern India tends to use more chilli's to cool you down by sweat  as temps are hot ,northern ones use more coconut milk  and a lot of Indians are vegetarians so eat a lot of pulses (Dall) . A lot of fish is eaten by the coasts   
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: davina61 on March 17, 2018, 03:38:32 PM
When you make your own its as hot as you make it , if you went to an Indian house and ate there home cooked meals you would see. Restaurant curry is not like home made. BTW curry just means sauce , southern India tends to use more chilli's to cool you down by sweat  as temps are hot ,northern ones use more coconut milk  and a lot of Indians are vegetarians so eat a lot of pulses (Dall) . A lot of fish is eaten by the coasts

I went to an Indian restaurant in the USA and this brown looking curry was in a three foot wide skillet for customers to scoop it out from.  Also the rice served was different from the long grain white rice that I am used to eating.  I drank a lot of water that evening and not much curry.

•  

Roll

Speaking of curry, I'm making Choo Chee Salmon tonight, I've mentioned it in this thread a few times. Salmon w/ thai red curry over broccoli and cabbage with rice. EXTRA DRAGON CAYENNE!
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 17, 2018, 03:15:39 PM
What do you think I'm eating on Saint Patrick's Day?  :laugh:

Devlyn:  Nice presentation of Corned Beef and Cabbage...
....you plated it beautifully...  YUM
I like your dinner plate too... do you have a full set?
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 17, 2018, 08:11:33 PM
Devlyn:  Nice presentation of Corned Beef and Cabbage...
....you plated it beautifully...  YUM
I like your dinner plate too... do you have a full set?
Danielle

Full set? I don't even have a full plate, look at the chip the carrot is pointing at!  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn
  •