Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

I didn't want the mushrooms to go to waste so I slice them in half, dumped them in whipped egg and breaded with roasted garlic bread crumbs and deep fried them.

Turned out pretty good.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Found a good use for real mayo...  not the light, fat-free, or salad dressing varieties...

Facials for dry skin!

Smooth mayo on your face and leave in on for 20 minutes.

Then wipe it off and rinse with cool water.

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Julia1996

Tonight Im having corned beef and cabbage, one of Tristan's favorites. But Tyler doesn't like corned beef so I'm making him sausage to eat with his cabbage. Can't have the children getting jealous of each other. Lol
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

davina61

Lincolnshire sausages, didn't want to just fry them so put them in the oven (in a dish!!) with a tin of chopped tomatoes. 1/4 button mushrooms and dried herbs, mash spuds and the left over cauliflower cheese 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 23, 2018, 04:20:40 PM
Found a good use for real mayo...  not the light, fat-free, or salad dressing varieties...

Facials for dry skin!

And eat it?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 23, 2018, 04:20:40 PM

Facials for dry skin!

I use it on my hands at work after they get dried out in the cleaning alcohol.

Tonight's dinner....huh...this is going to sound more like a confession than a menu!  :laugh: 

I had a Payday, the king size one. Then a small bowl of leftover spaghetti. Then two Mounds bars, the mini size. Then half a can of Pringles. And two more Mounds. I've stayed out of the jelly beans, though.  ;D
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 23, 2018, 07:19:51 PM

Tonight's dinner....huh...this is going to sound more like a confession than a menu!  :laugh: 

I had a Payday, the king size one. Then a small bowl of leftover spaghetti. Then two Mounds bars, the mini size. Then half a can of Pringles. And two more Mounds. I've stayed out of the jelly beans, though.  ;D

An a-bomba-nation!  So much candy and not a jelly bean to be countless :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Cassi on March 23, 2018, 04:49:53 PM
And eat it?

Eat it only if you are starving or maybe if you have a BLT that is dry also, but for the BLT I would get fresh mayo, not what was put on the face.
  •  

Cassi

I have heard where a lot of different foods, like yogurt, could be used for facials.  Wonder what else is out there.  Maybe a new thread?

Anyway, as far as dinner goes.  I made mention of the Cheddar and Broccoli soup my daughter wanted me to make which makes a half gallon?

Well, I made it and some other stuff she wanted but she gets bored with it and if I pack it for her lunch at work and she takes it she hasn't been eating it.

So, fine, I made her happy and that's it I just won't make anymore to avoid wasting it.

So, today she tells me that I haven't been making her meals, duh. 

Still trying to figure out what's for dinner, lol.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Devlyn:
You can't fool me...... I think that you are trying to ingest more fat so it will go to your boobs and hips....   
....am I right?
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 23, 2018, 07:36:04 PM
Devlyn:
You can't fool me...... I think that you are trying to ingest more fat so it will go to your boobs and hips....   
....am I right?
Danielle

My motto is, if you don't like where the fat is, take it off and see if it lands in a better spot next time.  ;D
  •  

Cassi

Devlyn:
....am I right?
Danielle

You heard the Lady!  Devyl!  Fess Up!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Devlyn:
....am I right?
Danielle

LOL

Chrissy
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Roll

Salmon seared in browned button, topped with fresh harvested dill and lemon, over rice pilaf with broccoli.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Dena

Come on, you can't use the left over halloween candy excuse as that's almost 5 months ago. On the other hand, I still have 2 boxes of chocolate bars I haven't finished of yet.  :icon_redface:
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Kendra

Quote from: Dena on March 23, 2018, 11:08:05 PM
> On the other hand, I still have 2 boxes of chocolate bars I haven't finished of yet.  :icon_redface:

Sounds like I need to make another trip to Arizona!
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •