Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MollyPants

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 29, 2018, 02:19:11 PM
MollyPants: 
With chicken?
Danielle
Unfortunately not! We had the last of it last night :( we're just having veg with it tonight xx

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: MollyPants on March 29, 2018, 02:25:02 PM
Unfortunately not! We had the last of it last night :( we're just having veg with it tonight xx

@ MollyPants: My last resort with Raman when I was in college when nothing else was available in my fridge was to fix it with hotdogs... it was a good choice, I love hotdogs even though you really don't want to know how most of them are made.   It is amazing what the right spices can do to make something like a hotdog taste so good.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

MollyPants

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 29, 2018, 02:33:42 PM
@ MollyPants: My last resort with Raman when I was in college when nothing else was available in my fridge was to fix it with hotdogs... it was a good choice, I love hotdogs even though you really don't want to know how most of them are made.   It is amazing what the right spices can do to make something like a hotdog taste so good.
Danielle
Oohh we have some sausages. I might give them a go! Thanks Alaskan Danielle!! :) X

•  

davina61

Should have put this in the mushroom thread !!! OK made a pork vindaloo a while back but it was very poky so froze it, defrosted it and washed the sauce of then used it in pork and mushroom curry . Very nice with rice to soak up the juice. Had to open a tin of coconut cream for a big spoonful  so going to make fish with prawns tomorrow , thing with a fish curry they are all quick to make.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: davina61 on March 29, 2018, 03:18:39 PM
Should have put this in the mushroom thread !!! OK made a pork vindaloo a while back but it was very poky so froze it, defrosted it and washed the sauce of then used it in pork and mushroom curry . Very nice with rice to soak up the juice. Had to open a tin of coconut cream for a big spoonful  so going to make fish with prawns tomorrow , thing with a fish curry they are all quick to make.

Speaking of which, Where's the Mayonaise Thread?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 29, 2018, 02:19:11 PM
MollyPants: 
With chicken?
Danielle

I make chickens stay by chopping off their heads!!!!

Oh my, the devyl must have gotten to me on that one.  What's Satay?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Maddie86

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 29, 2018, 11:53:50 AM
Well Maddie, that really looks very appetizing... nice job on your dinner preparation...  I am certain that it tastes as good as it looks in your photo that you posted.

Left over chicken is so useful for lots of quick meals, tacos, burritos, chicken on your salads, chicken and rice casseroles, chicken salad sandwiches, chicken noodle soup, etc, etc.   It never sits long in my fridge at my house.

Oh, and COFFEE....  in my opinion, $11 a bag is not at all too much to spend for a quality coffee that you like.   
***Oh, and do post a picture of you and the tank top when you get a chance!!!   You wearing it if you feel comfortable doing that, or perhaps a picture of you, with the tank top... ???

Hugs, and thanks for posting a photo of your yummy dinner.
Danielle

When I'm doing well I have no issues spending that much on coffee, but I need to start tightening up my budget soon and I can't be getting that coffee every week lol, but we'll see! And yes, I'll try to get a pic of me in that top sometime this weekend :)
  •  

Devlyn

Fish sticks. Yes, I know, I'm the New England fish snob. I got a craving, though, couldn't help myself.  :laugh:
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 29, 2018, 06:36:39 PM
Fish sticks. Yes, I know, I'm the New England fish snob. I got a craving, though, couldn't help myself.  :laugh:

Devlyn:  Sounds good to me....
Hopefully with cole slaw (or small side salad... you  need your green veggies), french fries or tator tots, and perhaps some tartar sauce???
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

V M

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 29, 2018, 06:36:39 PM

Mmmm, I knew there was something fishy going on somewhere

I'm thinking about making a pizza, just have to figure out where I misplaced my motivation
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 29, 2018, 06:39:13 PM
Devlyn:  Sounds good to me....
Hopefully with cole slaw (or small side salad... you  need your green veggies), french fries or tator tots, and perhaps some tartar sauce???
Danielle

<looking at empty box>  Er, um,.......vegetables....yeah....I really ought to get some of those.

I did make tartar sauce though, with dill relish. None of that sweet relish in this house.
  •  

Katie Jade

was thick Sirloin steak wit home fries and mixed veg, Vanilla ice-cream and Strawberries after. Saved the 3 to 4"  Argentinian Prawns until Easter day for a proper celebration - I'm cooking (OOOooo). See you after Easter, and my Cataract operation next well but I am banned from makeup for 6 weeks so you may need to put up with my  male face for the next few weeks.. not happy about that.
Laters
Kayie

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Katie Again on March 29, 2018, 06:55:42 PM
was thick Sirloin steak wit home fries and mixed veg, Vanilla ice-cream and Strawberries after. Saved the 3 to 4"  Argentinian Prawns until Easter day for a proper celebration - I'm cooking (OOOooo). See you after Easter, and my Cataract operation next well but I am banned from makeup for 6 weeks so you may need to put up with my  male face for the next few weeks.. not happy about that.
Laters
Kayie

Well, it's almost our 3 month birthday, Yeepee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Katie Jade

Cool Cassie my big Sis.:)
Starting cooking soon for Bread and cakes and cookies  - something my crap false self wanted to do but wouldn't - a new world for me I think. Maybe ill get fatter again , but most likely get others fatter :) (I'll look comparatively thinner,,,)
Katie

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

davina61

The Goan sea food curry came out well (that's the one Kendra had) and some to take to work tomorrow, took the left over pork and mushroom to work today and gave the manager and assistant some , manager ended up eating both lots and have to take recipe for him!!!!!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Julia1996

Last night I made potato and ham soup. The girl Tyler is dating wanted to make him dinner so he ate at her house. She made hamburgers and when I asked him how his dinner was he said it was awful. He said the hamburgers were dry and tasteless and there was no bacon, Swiss cheese or mushrooms on them, just plain dry burgers. He said she also made frozen French fries from a bag that were also nasty. I think I may have spoiled my family with good cooking. Lol.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: Julia1996 on March 30, 2018, 03:06:26 PM
Last night I made potato and ham soup. The girl Tyler is dating wanted to make him dinner so he ate at her house. She made hamburgers and when I asked him how his dinner was he said it was awful. He said the hamburgers were dry and tasteless and there was no bacon, Swiss cheese or mushrooms on them, just plain dry burgers. He said she also made frozen French fries from a bag that were also nasty. I think I may have spoiled my family with good cooking. Lol.

Omg that's just awful!! She must be very pretty hehe

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Julia1996

Quote from: Allison S on March 30, 2018, 05:37:21 PM

Omg that's just awful!! She must be very pretty hehe

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Yeah she is very pretty. She also has a big chest. But small intellect though. She's the one who asked Tristan if they had cell phones in Australia. Lol.😂
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Julia1996 on March 30, 2018, 05:42:07 PM
Yeah she is very pretty. She also has a big chest. But small intellect though. She's the one who asked Tristan if they had cell phones in Australia. Lol.😂

Wow, she sure is dumb, everyone knows they use cans with strings attached to them there!!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Cassi on March 30, 2018, 06:30:00 PM
Wow, she sure is dumb, everyone knows they use cans with strings attached to them there!!!!!

Lol. Tristan can be pretty smart assed. He told her no they didn't but that they hoped to get electricity by next year. 😂
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •