Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allison S

Lol well if/when your brother breaks up with her he can say he's moving to Australia... I know, that's harsh lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

ChrissyRyan

Spiral sliced cooked ham.

Rolls.

Makes good sandwiches too with cheese.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Julia1996 on March 30, 2018, 06:40:30 PM
Lol. Tristan can be pretty smart assed. He told her no they didn't but that they hoped to get electricity by next year. 😂

And they don't have horses but use kangaroos with saddles and Koalas for hunting
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 30, 2018, 07:18:48 PM
Spiral sliced cooked ham.

Rolls.

Makes good sandwiches too with cheese.

Spiral ham is a Class 3 addictive substance.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 30, 2018, 07:29:38 PM

Only if Glazed :)  Like eyes :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

It is really good. 

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 30, 2018, 08:15:24 PM

It is really good. 

Chrissy

But you can quit anytime you want, right?  ::)   :laugh:
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 30, 2018, 08:20:15 PM
But you can quit anytime you want, right?  ::)   :laugh:

No, not anytime.  Only after I feel full.

Chrissy
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Still hammin' it up.

Spiral sliced ham is good for breakfast too!

Yum!

Chrissy
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Good news for me, instead of having Easter Dinner all by myself tomorrow I have been invited to have Easter Sunday dinner at one of my friend's home... she is in my women's gym group that I have written about.

Her family will all be there, her husband, 3 kids, and both her parents too.   I should be nervous but I am not... so far.

I volunteered to bring 2+ dozen home baked dinner rolls.... and some cut-out and decorated sugar cookies that I just baked today, I frosted and sprinkled them to make them festive.

*** QUESTION:  What are your plans for Easter Dinner???   Ham?  Turkey?  Prime Rib?  Other?
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 31, 2018, 05:50:48 PM
Good news for me, instead of having Easter Dinner all by myself tomorrow I have been invited to have Easter Sunday dinner at one of my friend's home... she is in my women's gym group that I have written about.

Her family will all be there, her husband, 3 kids, and both her parents too.   I should be nervous but I am not... so far.

I volunteered to bring 2+ dozen home baked dinner rolls.... and some cut-out and decorated sugar cookies that I just baked today, I frosted and sprinkled them to make them festive.

*** QUESTION:  What are your plans for Easter Dinner???   Ham?  Turkey?  Prime Rib?  Other?

Have fun!  Looks great!

Chrissy
  •  

Devlyn

I can't look at those sugar cookies without thinking about this bake sale and the Nether Pastry of Aldesh Ra.  :laugh: ;D

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

Devlyn

Are you drinking straight from the fire hose yet?  :laugh:
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on March 31, 2018, 07:00:21 PM
Are you drinking straight from the fire hose yet?  :laugh:

No but I maybe I will soon have an urge to eat some bone meal.  I feel the craving building.

•  

Maddie86

those are cute! I hope you have a great time! please post pics of the rolls when they're done! I've tried to make them before and I can never get the texture right. I bought some dinner rolls for tomorrow because I knew my mom wouldn't buy any because she can't have gluten lol

Tomorrow I'm smoking a ham and I'm making collard greens and my mom is making scalloped potatoes and peanut butter pie
  •  

stephaniec

duck breast with stuffing, potato's , rutabaga and Kool-Aid.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: stephaniec on March 31, 2018, 08:51:27 PM
duck breast with stuffing, potato's , rutabaga and Kool-Aid.

Duck Breast, another fine food we rarely have :(
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Awesome!  Enjoy!

Probably will have RABBIT :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •