Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 04, 2018, 05:52:50 PM
@ Chrissy:   Well, well, well..... A big Ribeye steak (done medium rare), baked potato (grease the skins with butter or shortening before baking and they will come out tender) with all the fixings (butter, sour cream, bacon bits, grated cheddar cheese, and chives or finely chopped green onions), green salad (with lots of goodies, Roma or Cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, thin slices and chopped red onion or green onions and topped with grated Parmesan Cheese and a good salad dressing, I make a great Italian and also Oil/Vinegar French dressing)...
... and I am certain that your ROLLS will be just fine... with lots of butter of course....  everything tastes better with butter on it!

When will dinner be ready?... I will try to be there!  Here where I live it is now only 2:53PM....
Hugs,
Danielle

Sounds delicious!
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

cartowheel

I'm not for sure just yet.  I have a food science class tonight, and my instructor is bringing in some fettucine alfredo from his restaraunt, but if he doesn't bring in any gluten-free noodles, I guess it's corn puffs for me.  OwO;
Began questioning: Around 2011?
Chose to identify as a genderfluid transman: Around 2014ish
Came out completely: 2017
Began using new name: 2017
Starting HRT: 2018
Complete legal name change: 2018
  •  

kanad3

I just ate homemade fries with aioli and pulled pork on toast cooked in butter :).. I'm healthy :D
  •  

cartowheel

Quote from: kanad3 on April 05, 2018, 10:39:58 AM
I just ate homemade fries with aioli and pulled pork on toast cooked in butter :).. I'm healthy :D

Aw man, you've got me drooling that sounds so good.  I love pulled pork a little too much.  ;w;
Began questioning: Around 2011?
Chose to identify as a genderfluid transman: Around 2014ish
Came out completely: 2017
Began using new name: 2017
Starting HRT: 2018
Complete legal name change: 2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I will finish off the leftover spiral sliced ham today.

So good....

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 05, 2018, 12:48:48 PM
I will finish off the leftover spiral sliced ham today.

So good....

Chrissy

Our walking, talking pork rind.  ;D
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

davina61

Chicken and mushroom pie, had cooked chicken to use up and Tandoori mushroom curry. Came out well with a short pastry case, did mashed spuds with it 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Devlyn

Leftover pasghetti. It's always better as leftovers.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

After finishing off the spiral sliced ham, I was still hungry two hours later.

I had no more rolls, cake, pork rinds, or bacon left either......just a bunch of Ghirardelli milk chocolate.

So out popped a glass of milk from the fridge and about four ounces of chocolate. Yummy.

Chrissy

•  

Roll

Tooooooo mucccccccccccch pizzzzzzzzzzzzza.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

stephaniec

roast beef sandwiches and coleslaw
  •  

V M

French dip with fries  ;D  oui, oui Madame
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

MollyPants

We had garlic bread and a some egg custard tart for supper. 

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  •  

davina61

Pub lunch yesterday, beef and Guinness pie and it was very good full of meat, nice pastry and a good size
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: davina61 on April 09, 2018, 03:37:21 PM
Pub lunch yesterday, beef and Guinness pie and it was very good full of meat, nice pastry and a good size

Davina!!!!  That was suppose to be Beefeaters and Guiness pint!!!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Big sirloin burger using a great multigrain bread, added some fine garlic powder!  This was good!

...Absolutely most enjoyable for the tastebuds.

Chrissy
  •  

Devlyn

Something, but then I had some amaaaaaazing chocolate cream pie from the bakery. OMG!
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on April 09, 2018, 08:12:17 PM
Something, but then I had some amaaaaaazing chocolate cream pie from the bakery. OMG!

Sounds great!

Chrissy
  •