Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Roll

~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

MollyPants

Chicken salad and banana and peanut butter pancake for pudding

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  •  

Northern Star Girl

I got home early tonight and I am taking the rest of the week off... will come back to work on Monday.

For dinner tonight I am keeping it simple and fast...comfort food.   
I made my famous creamy and cheesy Mac & Cheese, with Jumbo Hot Dogs, and for a green vegetable I had Zucchini to slice and to steam.

Mmmm, mmmm, good!!!
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

V M

Baked pasta shells in White cheddar with onions, mushrooms, crab meat and water chestnuts topped with provolone slices and shredded Italian cheese mix
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Northern Star Girl

I am on an out of town trip with 3 other women..... we are going out to a nice place for dinner tonight... depending on where we go, I am hankering for a nice big Ribeye Steak, medium rare, and whatever else on the menu that goes along with it. .... or I could be happy with Italian or Mexican cuisine....  after all, it is not where you go but rather who you are with!!!
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

kaitylynn

Making ribs tonight for some guests we have coming...nervous, they are foodies and they own and work a restaurant that has an awesome reputation.  Will be making maple bacon brussels and a simple salad as well.  Not sure what else, thought about corn...but we have 3 full racks of ribs 4 people and do not want to make too much.

No matter, it will be a fun dinner!
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

davina61

Fire roasted aubergine in spices and beef Korma 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Roll

I've been cooking up a storm the last few nights now my courses have wound down.

Friday I made eastern Mediterranean inspired chicken (sweet spices, was vaguely jerk-ish actually) wrapped in a naan with lettuce, red onions, and a roasted red pepper tahini sauce, with a few cashews for more crunch, and just for an extr chick GARLIC CHIPS!

Last night I made "southwestern" seasoned steaks, cast iron seared, with a chili powder, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, kosher salt, and telicherry pepper rub, served topped with a fajita style sautee of a yellow pepper and left over red onion. Both cooked in the oil from the garlic chips, so had a great flavor added there. For a side, had my patented perfectly steamed broccoli (I know to steam broccoli like a pro) and a fruit salad with fresh apples, pears, oranges, and pineapple, tossed in a light syrup made with the pineapple juice.

Tonight I made sriracha ginger soy marinated pork medallions, over stir fried cabbage and carrots (just rice vinegar and soy). Topped with the marinade reserved (very similar to a spicy ginger sauce you can get a Japanese steak houses), and Japanese rice seasoned with sushi-su. All of it topped with green onions and toasted sesame.
~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

ChrissyRyan

Fried chicken.   Mashed potatoes.    Corn.    Rolls.    Delightful!
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Roll

~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

V M

I had a meatball sandwich from Subway and made some fries to go with it

- V M
  •  

Dee Marshall

I took two matzos (think of a 6"x6" saltine with no salt), put shreaded chicken, pickled jalapeno slices and chopped Manzanilla olives on it, dumped mozzarella all over it and heated it.in the oven 'til the cheese melted. I got home late.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

V M

Last night I felt like I went camping at home  ;D

I made Added some Swiss cheese, sauted mushrooms and onions, crumpled bacon and a couple of grilled and chopped

Poured the beans and such over some fries then topped it all off with arugula, olive oil, black and red pepper

Came out pretty tasty

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

•  

ChrissyRyan

Pizza tonight.  :)   Bread, but no rolls!

Chrissy
  •  

Roll

Made this last Wednesday. Vegan Palak Paneer, made with Tofu and Coconut Milk. (Spinach curry.) Served with sticky rice, lightly tossed in rice vinegar and a touch of coconut cream, topped with a cashew and pineapple "salsa", all served in a pineapple bowl and a side of naan because always naan. The picture did not come out very well, and it looks kind of gross, but I dug in before realizing that. In the real world the brown slop on the right is a rich green.

~ Ellie
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!

6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Maddie86

Quote from: Roll on April 27, 2018, 09:32:06 PM
Made this last Wednesday. Vegan Palak Paneer, made with Tofu and Coconut Milk. (Spinach curry.) Served with sticky rice, lightly tossed in rice vinegar and a touch of coconut cream, topped with a cashew and pineapple "salsa", all served in a pineapple bowl and a side of naan because always naan. The picture did not come out very well, and it looks kind of gross, but I dug in before realizing that. In the real world the brown slop on the right is a rich green.

I've never seen a pineapple bowl before, that's really cute!
  •  

MollyPants

Quote from: Roll on April 27, 2018, 09:32:06 PM

That's really impressive! I love vegger curries like that!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•