Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What are you having for dinner? 2.0

Started by big kim, November 23, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MollyPants

Pizza and dough balls

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

V M

I made a pizza  ;D  I ate half last night and will probably eat the rest tonight
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Devlyn

I had a big salad then two pieces of pizza to wash the taste out of my mouth.  :angel:
  •  

Kendra

Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Kendra on May 23, 2018, 01:17:15 PM
Hospital food!  Trying out my new jaw, forehead, nose, etc.

Yay for soft food! [emoji23]

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

davina61

Bought a pack of offcut bacon a while back and one piece was 3/8 in thick (or thicker) so stuck it in a pan of boiling water, made mashed spuds and peas then a whole packet of parsley sauce mix.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Devlyn

Cheeseburgers. Are cheeseburgers ever NOT the right answer?  :laugh:
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Devlyn on May 27, 2018, 08:08:03 PM

Hold on, let me consult my calculator.

75... times... 132... Yep, the answer seems to be cheeseburger.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Dena

Quote from: Devlyn on May 27, 2018, 08:08:03 PM
Only when the bacon is in the ice box instead of on top the burger.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Dena on May 27, 2018, 09:21:07 PM
Only when the bacon is in the ice box instead of on top the burger.

Hello, bacon, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again..
  •  

davina61

yesterday made herby lamb curry and a tandoori mushroom , had some of the shrooms with a jelfrazi to night and it defiantly tastes better for standing.   
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

V M

Last night I made shrimp and rice with vegetables  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Devlyn

Hotdogs. Are hotdogs ever NOT the right answer?  :laugh:
  •  

V M

Quote from: Devlyn on May 28, 2018, 06:00:46 PM
Hotdogs. Are hotdogs ever NOT the right answer?  :laugh:

It depends how close you live to Coney Island

- V M
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: V M on May 28, 2018, 06:20:30 PM
It depends how close you live to Coney Island

Google says 234.6 miles, but you get to the end of the footlong sooner, so slightly less than 234.6   ;D 8)
  •  

V M

Right on, you could ride your bicycle and be there by tomorrow  >:-)

- V M
  •  

Maddie86

I had plans for today but last night they fell through so this morning I went to the store and bought some ribs. This was my first time using my smoker at my new apartment and it went well! I mean,it was kind of a pain to keep walking up and down stairs to check on everything, but it's ok, I needed the workout lol

I smoked the ribs with hickory wood and I used a homemade dry rub for seasoning. For the sauce I made a cherry pepper cola bbq sauce, yum! I made baked beans, buttermilk cornbread, and bacon jalapeno ranch mac n cheese with smoked gouda! everything was amazing!

•  

V M

- V M
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Maddie86

So yesterday when I had my smoker going I also put on some chicken breasts that had taco seasoning on them, so tonight I made tacos! i sliced the chicken and tossed it in taco sauce and put it in the oven to warm up a little and then I topped it with some cheese and some hot sauce and some fried peppers and onions. I crushed up some jalapeno Fritos too for the tacos, I love adding some crunch to mine!

•