Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

How do i post pictures of myself?

Started by hiddengirlsheila, November 24, 2017, 04:17:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hiddengirlsheila

Not sure anyone would care either way, but how do you post pictures of yourself? Is there a specific forum thread on attaching pictures of you to show in your post?
I'm my girly self awaiting the day i look like the girl i am through transitioning physically male-to-female in order to becoming more of what is kept inside me so that i feel complete and experience life truly as who i am so that i don't have any regrets.
  •  

Mariah

When you make a post their are some buttons above the little smiley's. You first put the link in the post, then highlight it. Once you have done that the far left button below the bold button you push. It will put something around your link. Then when done post your post and it will be visible. It has to be hosted on another site for it be viewable on Susan's. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

hiddengirlsheila

I'm my girly self awaiting the day i look like the girl i am through transitioning physically male-to-female in order to becoming more of what is kept inside me so that i feel complete and experience life truly as who i am so that i don't have any regrets.
  •