Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

A totally awesome day

Started by krobinson103, November 30, 2017, 10:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krobinson103

Yay! Someone actually gendered me correctly in a shop. From a distance at least. :) Making progress.
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

xAmyX

That's awesome! Always a satisfying thing to hear yourself being referred to as. I love when people call me "ma'am". Beats being called "sir" any day for us whom don't want to be looked at in that way. :D

krobinson103

The tape doesn't lie. Breasts have grown another half inch in the last two weeks. There is now a solid five inch difference from the underbust measurement.

Today is indeed a good day!
Cherish every day.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: krobinson103 on January 24, 2018, 11:24:06 AM
The tape doesn't lie. Breasts have grown another half inch in the last two weeks. There is now a solid five inch difference from the underbust measurement.

Today is indeed a good day!

Aha, one of the Nixon tapes that has a gap in it :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

krobinson103

Ha! Today is another good day. Yesterday my wife commented I look very female from the back, and that I'd really lost weight. Yay! Then today a female co-worker complimented me on my makeup choices, and I felt super confident so I volunteered to be union rep this year.

Thanks HRT...
Cherish every day.
  •  

xAmyX

I've been a little bad recently, but I'm turning around. Hopefully. lol There are a lot of really good looking men that hit on me everyday, and sometimes I have a hard time resisting that attention. Thankfully, I haven't had sex with any of them, but I've come close. Had to exercise my ability to not take things further than kissing. I don't know why 10/10 guys are so into me when they could be dating a girl that can give them children. Unless it's a fantasy desire, or they don't want kids or something. That's understandable. I have to be careful though, because I fell in love with a guy whom broke up with me because I couldn't give him biological children with our blood together knowing that I could not do that from the start. It made me feel used. That's something that's going to eat at me for the rest of my life, and I would prefer to avoid adding more of that pain to my heart. That being said, kissing really good looking guys is quite the rush. XD I'll just... pretend like last night never happened. Hahaha.

krobinson103

Oh I know. Being married however, any attention I might get is off limits!

Today a parent of one my students commented on my pink toenails. Then, when She came back at the end of the day She apologized if She had overstepped boundries, and wanted to confirm I was transgender - which I did. She was happy. That has has put one fear to bed as the parents accept me as I am.

Also...

SOMEONE NOTICED WITHOUT PROMPTING!

We are finally making some progress. :)
Cherish every day.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: krobinson103 on January 29, 2018, 10:30:54 PM
Ha! Today is another good day. Yesterday my wife commented I look very female from the back, and that I'd really lost weight. Yay! Then today a female co-worker complimented me on my makeup choices, and I felt super confident so I volunteered to be union rep this year.

Thanks HRT...

Three compliments as others noticed!  That's good!   Plus your confidence was boosted.  Yay!
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

xAmyX

Pink toenails? That's cute. Mine are painted blue right now. I'm already jumping back at it. This really cute guy wants me to come over. 👩‍🎤 I asked where and when. I'm starting to get into this.

krobinson103

Quote from: xAmyX on January 30, 2018, 11:16:24 PM
Pink toenails? That's cute. Mine are painted blue right now. I'm already jumping back at it. This really cute guy wants me to come over. 👩‍🎤 I asked where and when. I'm starting to get into this.

Yup. I like pink. :) Wife wasn't so impressed... :p. I don't really like blue much in terms of toe or finger nail colour. I lived in blue Men's clothes for decades and I don't want to go near it for a while. Have fun! It might be nice to be a free agent.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Back at work after two months away. Everyone comments on how young and healthy I look. :) I did some thinking yesterday. Besides dressing conservatively to keep my wife happy at home, I don't actually present as any less than the femme side of gender neutral to female everywhere else... and I feel really comfortable with that. Today I went to work with makeup, longer dyed hair, painted nails (hands and feet), a shirt that hides nothing, and female skinny jeans. I also shaved close, but made no effort to hide the shadow. Those people I asked can't see it so I guess the laser is doing its job. Feel good and no negative comments at all. People want to know my secret to looking young. I'm pretty sure most of them wouldn't want to go down that road. :)

Today is indeed a good day.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: krobinson103 on January 31, 2018, 07:44:57 PM
Back at work after two months away. Everyone comments on how young and healthy I look. :) I did some thinking yesterday. Besides dressing conservatively to keep my wife happy at home, I don't actually present as any less than the femme side of gender neutral to female everywhere else... and I feel really comfortable with that. Today I went to work with makeup, longer dyed hair, painted nails (hands and feet), a shirt that hides nothing, and female skinny jeans. I also shaved close, but made no effort to hide the shadow. Those people I asked can't see it so I guess the laser is doing its job. Feel good and no negative comments at all. People want to know my secret to looking young. I'm pretty sure most of them wouldn't want to go down that road. :)

It is awesome how we have the HRT side effect of youth!  Plumper cheeks that erasing lines, hair becoming thicker, skin softer, a smile for every occasion, brighter eyes!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

krobinson103

Interesting day. One of the managers came to me and said that people were asking questions about... me. So I said they should simply tell them the truth. Therefore I'm totally out at work now. :) Hooray. One less thing to get in the way.
Cherish every day.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: krobinson103 on January 31, 2018, 07:44:57 PM

That is good to hear!
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

krobinson103

Things have reached the point where there is no point trying to hide anything. In fact, aside from home I'm pretty much living 100% female anyway. This poses a knotty problem. My wife isn't ready to accept this. For the sake of the marriage it would be good to hold off for a little longer, but I'm not sure how long I can. It just seems foolish dressing male when all it does is confuse people anyway.

Facial hair is reducing so that with close shaving and minimal makeup its not all that visible and my hair while short, is acceptable in my opinion. Body shape isn't amazing but definitely not male and breasts are small, but acceptable at this point as well. I don't think I 'pass' as such but the day gets closer.

Going to have to make a call fairly soon that will cause some big ripples at home. :(
Cherish every day.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

It seems that you are making some real progress at work and your changes are becoming more evident.  There are "crossroads" in life and it seems that you are approaching one.
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 02, 2018, 01:56:34 PM
It seems that you are making some real progress at work and your changes are becoming more evident.  There are "crossroads" in life and it seems that you are approaching one.

Yes, I agree. Mentally I loath wearing male clothes now anyway. I go to a shop and cringe when she suggests even the most feminine male pattern shirt etc. She wants a person who was, in reality not real. Just a mask to make other people happy and 'He' is quite simply gone. Its time to move onto the next step, but if I get the timing wrong for the family it could be the straw that broke the camels back for a very fragile state of truce.

I hate this... How can the rest of world not give a damn, but the people I want to keep close put up such resistance to an unstoppable process? She says I'm being 'selfish' but I have no choice!
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

I thought I'd put in some photos to mark progress. I'm not sure what I see at the moment. I don't see a man however so that's got to be good. I can see why people have started to ask questions. :) No makeup or anything as I'm at home.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/142425753@N03/shares/J67ck5

https://www.flickr.com/photos/142425753@N03/shares/6jW3v8
Cherish every day.
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: krobinson103 on February 02, 2018, 02:16:59 PM
Yes, I agree. Mentally I loath wearing male clothes now anyway. I go to a shop and cringe when she suggests even the most feminine male pattern shirt etc. She wants a person who was, in reality not real. Just a mask to make other people happy and 'He' is quite simply gone. Its time to move onto the next step, but if I get the timing wrong for the family it could be the straw that broke the camels back for a very fragile state of truce.

I hate this... How can the rest of world not give a damn, but the people I want to keep close put up such resistance to an unstoppable process? She says I'm being 'selfish' but I have no choice!

K,

What you describe is indeed putting you are between the rock and a hard part. Heaven knows I know what it is you are going through and it is hard. From your wife's point of view you are being selfish and at the same time so is she from yours. Just as you know this is something you need to do and anything less is unacceptable, it is equally unacceptable for her when you take into account how she was raised and that what you want is tantamount to murdering the man she married and loves. It is hard for her too. As a romantic we think that love should be enough but for many it isn't. It certainly wasn't in my case. I loved my wife and family with all my heart, but all the years of turmoil had damaged hers beyond recovery and it didn't even include transitioning. I'm not saying your relationship with your wife is as bad as mine was. I just saying the it is very hard for her to see and understand just how important this is for you. It may well come down to that choice between you going forward with transition and your marriage and family life. No one wants to have to make that choice, but many of us have had to.
  I cannot tell you what you should do. That decision can only come from you and your wife. I will hope for the best for you K and will be here for you no matter how it goes. I wish you both well and a happy resolution.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Laurie

Yup your showing the signs girly I saw the pics.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•