News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

A totally awesome day

Started by krobinson103, November 30, 2017, 10:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krobinson103

Quote from: Laurie on February 02, 2018, 04:52:58 PM
Yup your showing the signs girly I saw the pics.

Thank you. That's what I needed to hear. From Monday, Apart from dressing conservatively for my wife when we are together I'm done with this part time stuff. Full time and no hiding. The people that matter are supportive and I care not what the others think I'm proud to me for the first time in a very long time and that is enough.
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Laurie on February 02, 2018, 04:52:58 PM
Yup your showing the signs girly I saw the pics.

Kelly,

I concur with Laurie.  Good for you!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 02, 2018, 08:56:24 PM
Kelly,

I concur with Laurie.  Good for you!

Chrissy

Thank you. Its good to see some real progress going on. Makes me look forward to the next year or so.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Laurie

Well Kelly, Yes it is good to be who you are. Sometime those that aren't supported do me a lot to us and it hurts. But It is good to be able to be ourselves.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

krobinson103

Ok, First day at work with not a shred of male clothing. :) So far so good. The only person who cared was my wife (no surprise there.) but, She isn't here so I'm not going to worry about that. Onwards....
Cherish every day.
  •  

Laurie

Hi Kelly,

Yep, you are going ahead with what you need to do. Good for you girl.

hugs,
   laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

krobinson103

I just realized that I don't actually care if I 'pass' or not. Of course, it would be nice if people did gender me female but at the end of the day it doesn't really matter. Until laser has finally killed the beard I'll just shave close and not stress about shadow. :)
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Tensions at home are getting worse and I know the cause sadly. At this point I think the truce won't last all that much longer and since we are both entrenched in our positions little is going to change. I'm looking to find some family counselling to see if it helps, but I don't have a lot of hope for it.

Still, everything else is going well and no one or nothing is going to make my day anything but great!
Cherish every day.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I hope things work out for you Kelly.  Be nice and loving and see what happens over time.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

xAmyX

Sometimes, you gotta just do what you need to do and not let others interfere with that process. Having an opposing wife is like having a gun to your head forcing you to live a life you do not want to live. Respectable it is to live your life the way you intend regardless of that pressure, and face your fears. Disrespectful to yourself to give in, and continue to live the haunt that's stead passed. Resurfacing it through condensation is not doing you any favors. Personally, if I were in your situation, I would not allow someone I was married with tell me to "slow" down the process of transcendence towards better days within myself. That's probably why I'll never be married, because I don't want anyone thinking that a piece of paper gives them power over my choices on being my true self. Thinking they have a say that disregards who I am, and forces me to fit the image they deem essential to their views of reality. That is not something I'm interested in. The answer will always be no, even in marriage if someone tells me to do something that counters what my heart is telling me to do. Take it at face value and live with it, or move on and find someone else. That's about all my spouse could do.

krobinson103

Another morning. Got myself some foundation that seems to work better. It minimizes but doesn't conceal my (reducing) beard shadow, and to be honest, I don't mind if its a little bit visible at the moment. I almost feel a little bit of... sadness that at this point I'm leaving a lot of the old me behind and perhaps, until the laser does it work totally its ok to be seen as transgender for a while. :) No one who matters to me at work or in the community seems to care, or they are supportive.

Still got the issues at home, but they are deep rooted, and, to be honest, were there before transition anyway. Thus...
another small step today and eventually all those mountains be crossed and I'l wonder why I thought it was hard in the first place.
Cherish every day.
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: krobinson103 on February 07, 2018, 11:56:24 AM
Another morning. Got myself some foundation that seems to work better. It minimizes but doesn't conceal my (reducing) beard shadow, and to be honest, I don't mind if its a little bit visible at the moment. I almost feel a little bit of... sadness that at this point I'm leaving a lot of the old me behind and perhaps, until the laser does it work totally its ok to be seen as transgender for a while. :) No one who matters to me at work or in the community seems to care, or they are supportive.

Still got the issues at home, but they are deep rooted, and, to be honest, were there before transition anyway. Thus...
another small step today and eventually all those mountains be crossed and I'l wonder why I thought it was hard in the first place.

Go Kelly! Excellent attitude, sister!

- Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@krobinson103:   You are correct... regarding your water sports and your obvious breast development, no body, at least most people, do not care.   I live in a small town, have my own business, and for the last 2+ years I have been sporting full and obvious B (almost C) cup... I don't try to hide it.... I am fairly thin and present a female image well, and only one or two customers ever made a comment... mostly people I knew from high school... and the comments were not derisive but rather more of a non-judgemental inquisitive nature. 
IMHO, my customers care more about how I handle their business needs and seem to be a less concerned about what I look like.
Based on other TG experiences I have read about, I feel fortunate about all of this situation.
:) Your picture looks like you are making good progress, and keep nurturing your family situation, one's family can be a difficult thing at times to deal with for sure.
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

krobinson103

Well, I'm done being subtle. It will cause some issues at home, but if I keep it toned down there all should be ok. I am who I am and no amount of disapproval from anyone - including my wife will change that. Its time to step up and be the real me, not the real me hiding in the shadow. not one person misgendered me yesterday except my wife, I take that as a sign its time to take a few more steps into the light.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Today I think we finally got to the truth of the matter with out relationship. We sat down and She accepted for the first time that the man she knew is gone, and that we need to move forward under a new set of rules. She still feels uncomfortable at home, so I made some compromises at home, and She has agreed to get out of the way of transition when I'm at work or in situations that don't affect her. We both agree that, in the future we will split, but for now, we need to stay together for a number of reasons.

Its not the ideal solution, and tensions will increase as physical changes get more pronounced. In addition She asked if surgery was on the cards and I said yes, but not for a while as its plain expensive. She didn't like it, but the silly ultimatums have stopped for now.
Cherish every day.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: krobinson103 on February 14, 2018, 02:21:57 AM
Today I think we finally got to the truth of the matter with out relationship. We sat down and She accepted for the first time that the man she knew is gone, and that we need to move forward under a new set of rules. She still feels uncomfortable at home, so I made some compromises at home, and She has agreed to get out of the way of transition when I'm at work or in situations that don't affect her. We both agree that, in the future we will split, but for now, we need to stay together for a number of reasons.

Its not the ideal solution, and tensions will increase as physical changes get more pronounced. In addition She asked if surgery was on the cards and I said yes, but not for a while as its plain expensive. She didn't like it, but the silly ultimatums have stopped for now.

I was wondering how things were going for your Kelly.  Thanks for sharing your latest. 

It looks like there are some new understandings, acceptances, and compromises.  Take each day as it comes, keep a good attitude.

Chrissy
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 14, 2018, 11:48:27 PM

I was wondering how things were going for your Kelly.  Thanks for sharing your latest. 

It looks like there are some new understandings, acceptances, and compromises.  Take each day as it comes, keep a good attitude.

Chrissy

Thanks for the support. In terms of physical / emotional changes I'm happy to leave the old me behind forever. The family ties mean that I can't do that just yet.  Frustrating, but then again grounding at the same time. If I don't have to be conservative for my wife I can 'pass' just fine in that some people will see me as trans, but most accept me for what I present. It only gets complicated when I have to keep things on the down low which means I don't look male as  such but trans, which is actually worse for the outcomes my wife wants!

Hoping that She will soon see that its silly to try and hide or hold back when things have reached the point that its quite obvious, and the smart thing to do is to accentuate to take attention away from the remaining facial hair etc. As far as I'm concerned I will present female to the world, and if I must, go no further than gender neutral clothes which helps little anyway. If She still can't reconcile to that then I'm not going to try and stop everything from falling apart.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Well I'm 500 grams from my first weight target of 100kg. Then its the push for 95kg and there I want to stay. :) Will bring in a bmi of about 27 and still retain enough fat for curves. This is an awesome day.
Cherish every day.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: krobinson103 on February 15, 2018, 12:38:42 PM
Well I'm 500 grams from my first weight target of 100kg. Then its the push for 95kg and there I want to stay. :) Will bring in a bmi of about 27 and still retain enough fat for curves. This is an awesome day.

Yay Kelly!

Chrissy
  •  

krobinson103

Had a great day at work and in the community today. I went with a blouse I purchased 3 months back. At the time it just looked silly. Now it fits nicely and there is actually a bit of cleavage to work with it. :) Lots of positive comments, no negatives. Still get people calling me 'he' which is annoying, but to be fair at work I don't try very hard in terms of voice and shaving more than once in the morning. so I suppose its fair.

The last time I wore that I was terrified. Now? Its no different to a t shirt, though having visible cleavage is somewhat distracting and something I definitely am not used to!
Cherish every day.
  •