Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

A totally awesome day

Started by krobinson103, November 30, 2017, 10:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

While "I am Jess" takes the cake in awe-striking me, I still am amazed at the personal growth of everyone that I have observed since December of last year!

Kinda like going to elementary school with a lot of you and watching you blossom into Junior High School :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

krobinson103

Voice has to be the next focus. If I get comfortable I tend to forget. Need to make it more of a habit. Not that it seems to matter. Visual cues are enough to keep people on the right track. On other fronts walking in heels - even lowish heels is somewhat odd. Pushes the center of balance,  forward. It also makes me think carefully how I walk which isn't a bad thing.
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

This hardly seems possible, but I looked today and I full my c cup bra with no room to spare. Combined with the 1 inch drop in my frame size to 37 inches things are looking good in the breast department. Still hurt a lot 24/7 so they are obviously not done growing yet. I do hope they decide to stop at D though because huge isn't the look I like.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 23, 2018, 01:08:13 PM
This hardly seems possible, but I looked today and I full my c cup bra with no room to spare. Combined with the 1 inch drop in my frame size to 37 inches things are looking good in the breast department. Still hurt a lot 24/7 so they are obviously not done growing yet. I do hope they decide to stop at D though because huge isn't the look I like.

I guess that your doctor didn't give you a panic button to stop excessive breast growth?

I am a C cup and I don't want any bigger... it has stayed a c- cup for 7 months now so that could signal the end of breast growth for me... hopefully
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 24, 2018, 12:10:19 AM
I guess that your doctor didn't give you a panic button to stop excessive breast growth?

I am a C cup and I don't want any bigger... it has stayed a c- cup for 7 months now so that could signal the end of breast growth for me... hopefully

Lol. Too much growth is not usually a problem with hrt. My DNA must be programmed for big breasts. Anyway, at least its not the other way around.

Today was well a very good day. Went out with the family to see a concert but it got rained out so we spent 6 hours shopping. I got hit on, ma'amed - while my wife was watching in at least 15 stores (women's boutiques), bought a couple of nice necklaces and a bit of makeup, and we didn't fight. She did try and push my breasts back in though. A bit late dear... :)

I have conclusive proof that I do not look or sound like a man because I never got a 'sir' till I got lazy with the voice. Even had some rather ugly bald man try and get to stop and talk to him as we walked past a party at the university. His intention was quite clear!

My conclusion? Watch the voice, makeup doesn't matter much anymore with beard growth decimated, big sticky out breasts and curves in skinny jeans trumps any maleness that comes with being tall. Not one women in all the stores gave me as much as a sideways glance.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Donna

Sounds like an absolutely wonderful day K. Great way to spend time with the SO. How does she react to you getting hit on. Don't know how mine would take it but may find out one day. Got to agree about the voice. Dead give a way for me every time but I'm working on it. Still sounding a little to nasal for my liking.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

KathyLauren

It sounds like you had a great day.

I avoid getting hit on by having tiny boobs because my wife likes to hold hands when we are in public.  She has bought into the "lesbian by marriage" thing and has fun with it.  Nothing signals "unavailable" to dirty old men like two lesbians holding hands.   :D
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: KathyLauren on March 24, 2018, 08:59:18 AM
It sounds like you had a great day.

I avoid getting hit on by having tiny boobs because my wife likes to hold hands when we are in public.  She has bought into the "lesbian by marriage" thing and has fun with it.  Nothing signals "unavailable" to dirty old men like two lesbians holding hands.   :D

Mine doesn't like being associated with the concept that She might even be seen as Lesbian. She isn't against me presenting as female as such, She just isn't ready to be seen as such in public. We did hold hands briefly which is the first time that's happened in an age.

As for my wife reacting I was very careful to not respond at all since our six year old was there as well and I don't think She would appreciate Daddy being hit on by an ugly old dude. There was a rather handsome one later while I was waiting for them to them to do something who looked rather intriguing...
Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 24, 2018, 11:42:09 AM
Mine doesn't like being associated with the concept that She might even be seen as Lesbian. She isn't against me presenting as female as such, She just isn't ready to be seen as such in public. We did hold hands briefly which is the first time that's happened in an age.

As for my wife reacting I was very careful to not respond at all since our six year old was there as well and I don't think She would appreciate Daddy being hit on by an ugly old dude. There was a rather handsome one later while I was waiting for them to them to do something who looked rather intriguing...

Nothing more disturbing than a MAN Woman with a roaming eye when thier significant other is with them.

•  

krobinson103

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 24, 2018, 12:09:55 PM

Nothing more disturbing than a MAN Woman with a roaming eye when thier significant other is with them.

Lol until She declares our relationship open I'd never do anything. However, e is waking up a part of me that hasn't come to the fore for at least 10 years. I actually have a sex drive again. This is an issue because it ain't happening with her... ever.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Well I put a ghost to rest today. Changed my face book profile to reflect the true me. This may have some consequences but the way it was I think things would be more complicated.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 24, 2018, 07:53:09 PM
Well I put a ghost to rest today. Changed my face book profile to reflect the true me. This may have some consequences but the way it was I think things would be more complicated.

@ krobinson:  Well, you gotta do what you gotta do.  At some point, as a trans-woman you have to let the cat out of the bag and put your next step forward toward your goal.  Until you finally go full-time you will have a few more of those moments of putting a ghost to rest.   

But it is never over, I have been full-time for over a year and a half now and whenever I go back home to visit my parents there are always friends that show up not realizing that I have transitioned.... many don't even recognize me until I tell them.   Also, on FB I have a comment or two every week or so from people that just found out that I am now Danielle.  I have a feeling that this will continue for some time to come.

Wishing you the best, as always,
Danielle

•  

krobinson103

Well its 7pm. 14 hours after I last shaved, and, thanks to non ceasing lasering for months I have no visible facial hair. :) Another month or so and I think I'll be able to go two days at least without shaving. I can still feel a bit, but its nothing compared to what it used to be.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Well today I reflect on the fact that as far as I've come, the next step is to well... wait. Wait for hair to grow, wait for facial hair to be in the right phase to be finally eradicated, wait for my family to become more comfortable, wait for e to continue doing its (so far stellar) work on my body, and wait for the time to be right for surgery.

This is hard for me because I like to make things happen. The last six months there has always been that next step, that next big most important thing. I think I've come a long way since I started, but now is the time to let those changes settle. There will be a few more major steps in the future late this year or early next year.

I want a fast forward button! Still such things don't exist

Today is, as always an awesome day living as the real me.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 26, 2018, 10:23:20 AM
Well today I reflect on the fact that as far as I've come, the next step is to well... wait. Wait for hair to grow, wait for facial hair to be in the right phase to be finally eradicated, wait for my family to become more comfortable, wait for e to continue doing its (so far stellar) work on my body, and wait for the time to be right for surgery.

This is hard for me because I like to make things happen. The last six months there has always been that next step, that next big most important thing. I think I've come a long way since I started, but now is the time to let those changes settle. There will be a few more major steps in the future late this year or early next year.

I want a fast forward button! Still such things don't exist

Today is, as always an awesome day living as the real me.

As human nature has demonstrated, "We want it all and we want it now"

@ krobinson:  The TG community especially wants changes to happen quickly but as most on Susan's are most likely weary of hearing me state....  "HRT Transition require PATIENCE"....  which is really difficult to accept when one is right in the middle of their transition such as you. 
You have had significant enough changes that you are most of the time accepted as a female but there are still things that you desire to have changed.... including difficult family relationships, which can be the toughest part of transitioning for many, including myself.

Hang in there krobinson... you are making great progress according to what I read in your frequent updates that I am following.  At this point you are undoubtedly seeing the light at the end of the tunnel... and happily it is not an oncoming train.   Kudos to you for your perseverance and your determination. 
Well wishes!
Danielle

•  

krobinson103

Well I have a very smart little six year old. She asked me to remove my 'mask' yesterday. I had little chat to her explaining to her that this is me without the mask. She said She didn't want a girl Daddy and why did I do it? So I told her the condensed story of my life and how I'd be born into the wrong body. She thought about it, and said that since I didn't look like a boy and She felt wrong calling me Daddy in public She should call me big Mummy instead. I said that
was fine, and that Daddy was always here for her.

Then, She asked why did I have to change starting from six months ago? So I explained that unless She wanted a crazy Daddy I had no choice. She thought about that, agreed that a crazy Daddy would be bad, and her friend's Daddy had passed away and She would much rather have a girl Daddy than no Daddy. Clever child...

Then my wife said She'd talked to a friend and had decided that She should try her best to keep the marriage intact (beyond the physical side of things) for the next 4-5 years for the sake of the children. Not so sure its a great motivation in  the long run, but if it reduces the frequent fighting I'm all for it for a few years more at least.

Had a victory at work with Mr Conservative manager. Wore a dress yesterday and I could see he wanted to say something and seemed awkward, but had no leg to stand on as I was within school policy and no one else supported him, in fact I was advised to 'keep doing what I was doing' by his peers and let people process as they saw fit.

The transition train is climbing a bit of a steep hill, but I see the peak not so far off. :)
Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 27, 2018, 09:19:12 AM
Well I have a very smart little six year old. She asked me to remove my 'mask' yesterday. I had little chat to her explaining to her that this is me without the mask. She said She didn't want a girl Daddy and why did I do it? So I told her the condensed story of my life and how I'd be born into the wrong body. She thought about it, and said that since I didn't look like a boy and She felt wrong calling me Daddy in public She should call me big Mummy instead. I said that
was fine, and that Daddy was always here for her.

Then, She asked why did I have to change starting from six months ago? So I explained that unless She wanted a crazy Daddy I had no choice. She thought about that, agreed that a crazy Daddy would be bad, and her friend's Daddy had passed away and She would much rather have a girl Daddy than no Daddy. Clever child...

Then my wife said She'd talked to a friend and had decided that She should try her best to keep the marriage intact (beyond the physical side of things) for the next 4-5 years for the sake of the children. Not so sure its a great motivation in  the long run, but if it reduces the frequent fighting I'm all for it for a few years more at least.

Had a victory at work with Mr Conservative manager. Wore a dress yesterday and I could see he wanted to say something and seemed awkward, but had no leg to stand on as I was within school policy and no one else supported him, in fact I was advised to 'keep doing what I was doing' by his peers and let people process as they saw fit.

The transition train is climbing a bit of a steep hill, but I see the peak not so far off. :)

@ krobinson:   Your 6 year old sounds like a very observant and smart girl.  I am glad that you and your wife are listening to her and encouraging this kind of discussion.   Hopefully as she get older in school that she can handle comments from her less understanding classmates.....  keep your ear to the track and be ready to support her in those issues....
So you are "Big Mummy" now......... so cute, and she came up with that herself!!!

That is a good report about a temporary truce with your wife... hopefully after the 4-5 year "probation" that you both will find a good solution.

Ahhhh, you wore a dress to work.... so neat....   yes, as you said, the transition train is climbing a steep hill and now you can see the peak not so far off.   
The light at the end of the tunnel is not an oncoming train but rather signals a successful trip.

Great report, thanks for posting.
Danielle

•  

Donna

Kids are a damn bunch smarter than some adults I know. They have more sense as well. Glad the family is making it work so well. We can all hope for the same in our lives
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

krobinson103

Well the battle of the pronouns is being won. The managers at work are slowly being convinced to stop using 'He'. :) A small but important step.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 29, 2018, 12:06:33 AM
Well the battle of the pronouns is being won. The managers at work are slowly being convinced to stop using 'He'. :) A small but important step.

@krobinson:
   No, not a small step, but rather it is a giant and important step in your transition journey....   worthy of making note of it in your personal journal.
Danielle

•