Previous topic - Next topic

Allison S

Congrats!!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Donna

That's a big step done. Must be a great relief. Well done
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on April 02, 2018, 10:11:51 PM
I AM OFFICIALLY A WOMEN!

My drivers license is now updated to show female and the passport will follow suit in less than a week. :) Now I can feel  hit a major milestone.

Today is a VERY good day.

@ krobinson:  YES, a very good day indeed. 
Did your wife make any comments about this major milestone when she found out?
I imagine that you feel quite elated and ecstatic right now. Congratulations to you.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 02, 2018, 11:22:07 PM
@ krobinson:  YES, a very good day indeed. 
Did your wife make any comments about this major milestone when she found out?
I imagine that you feel quite elated and ecstatic right now. Congratulations to you.
Hugs,
Danielle

She can see the need and is supportive. We are discussing upgrading medical insurance to cover orchie later in the year or early next year so acceptance is at hand. :)
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on April 02, 2018, 11:27:21 PM
She can see the need and is supportive. We are discussing upgrading medical insurance to cover orchie later in the year or early next year so acceptance is at hand. :)

@ krobinson
:  WOW, I don't have to go to far back in your updates to find out that today's new update about your wife's reaction and acceptance of your transition is nothing short of a miracle. 
I am very happy for you... and for her too.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

krobinson103

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 02, 2018, 11:32:42 PM

@ krobinson
:  WOW, I don't have to go to far back in your updates to find out that today's new update about your wife's reaction and acceptance of your transition is nothing short of a miracle. 
I am very happy for you... and for her too.
Hugs,
Danielle

Thanks. We go in cycles of acceptance and denial. The denial gets weaker, the acceptance gets stronger. As long as things aren't rushed it will all turn out ok. It just hurts a lot thats all.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Passport witnessed and sent. Another few weeks and I have the two IDs I need to change just about everything. :) I observed three interesting reactions today. One was from a teachers aide I haven't seen for 3-4 months. She came and worked in my classroom, and didn't realize I was the same person until she was told! Then, She told me she was jealous of my figure, and that my face looked very pretty. On top of that I must be getting better at makeup because I received several comments on how appropriate and natural it looked. :) At the end of the day another female colleague also commented that the only tell to a male origin was height.

I still feel somewhat ... sad at the removal of my male identity in the system. Seems odd that I should given the work I put into making this happen. In some respects my 6 year old is right, I am 'killing' what she calls 'real daddy'. But, he lives in me still and she will come around to that eventually.

Two weeks and I have all I need to make ALL the important records correct and never have the need to refer to myself as male officially again!
Cherish every day.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Congratulations on the nice comments made to you and your document change progress.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

krobinson103

This is a good day. My wife has given up on most of her blocking and evading, AND I have updated all but one agency with new gender details meaning that... I'm free from him except on my birth certificate which won't matter too much anyway. Consistently being gendered and accepted as female in public now and I have insurance agent sorting out medical insurance to cover orchie/GRS for me. :) Since I didn't change my name all my degrees and diplomas don't need any changes.

Work is accepting now with even the fashion police giving up. All the students parents couldn't care less and the staff are all supportive. I have replaced my wardrobe, learned how to use makeup, and lost the weight I wanted to lose. In short, bar waiting for 6 months and getting another GID diagnosis I have achieved that I set out to do.

Nothing is impossible if you set your mind to it. I doubt there will be many more major changes that need to recorded until next year so I may update this thread less frequently now. Thanks for all the support! It made it all possible and I'm sure will continue to be helpful in the future.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on April 06, 2018, 05:43:15 PM
This is a good day. My wife has given up on most of her blocking and evading, AND I have updated all but one agency with new gender details meaning that... I'm free from him except on my birth certificate which won't matter too much anyway. Consistently being gendered and accepted as female in public now and I have insurance agent sorting out medical insurance to cover orchie/GRS for me. :)

Work is accepting now with even the fashion police giving up. All the students parents couldn't care less and the staff are all supportive. In short, bar waiting for 6 months and getting another GID diagnosis I have achieved what I set out to do.

Nothing is impossible if you set your mind to it.

@ krobinson:
  Well now, this report is absolutely wonderful news for you.   Several months ago I imagine that you might have thought that a result like this was next to impossible....  great news with things like your wife, your job, you future GRS covered by insurance and all of you gender ID details taken care of.  I imagine that you are elated with all of this....   and I am very, very happy for you.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

krobinson103

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 06, 2018, 05:48:00 PM

@ krobinson:
  Well now, this report is absolutely wonderful news for you.   Several months ago I imagine that you might have thought that a result like this was next to impossible....  great news with things like your wife, your job, you future GRS covered by insurance and all of you gender ID details taken care of.  I imagine that you are elated with all of this....   and I am very, very happy for you.
Hugs,
Danielle

Wouldn't have thought it could be done in six months. Just goes to show if you are determined and it don't give up you can make your dreams come true.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Rachel

Hi krobinson, I just read through your posts. You have come a long way in a short time. I am very happy for you.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

Allison S

Wow that's great! Congrats on everything you've accomplished and worked for... can one of these thread's really end?! It just doesn't seem possible, but I'm not surprised you'd be the one to get so much done. I think I mentioned before, but I envy your resolve. I'm 6 months and I've done nothing but take my hrt pills. And cry a lot lol
Enjoy your life, you deserve it [emoji4]

•  

krobinson103

Quote from: Allison S on April 06, 2018, 08:35:45 PM
Wow that's great! Congrats on everything you've accomplished and worked for... can one of these thread's really end?! It just doesn't seem possible, but I'm not surprised you'd be the one to get so much done. I think I mentioned before, but I envy your resolve. I'm 6 months and I've done nothing but take my hrt pills. And cry a lot lol
Enjoy your life, you deserve it [emoji4]

I don't think this journey ever ends. There is still much to be done, but the first hard bits are done. The painful scary bit remains. But that will be another story and deserves a different thread.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on April 07, 2018, 02:01:15 AM
I don't think this journey ever ends. There is still much to be done, but the first hard bits are done. The painful scary bit remains. But that will be another story and deserves a different thread.

@ krobinson: Well, I think that you are correct....  this journey never does end BUT as we continue on down the road "scenery and experiences" do become different and eventually better as we forge our path.....  once we leave the areas in our journey where everything is in turmoil, dealing with big changes in our relationships, especially immediate family and parents.... changes in employment relationships and jobs, etc.... then the journey becomes a much more enjoyable one where we forge a new path as our transformed new self....  where we are accepted for the person we have become and we start fitting in where we have always wanted to belong and where we can blossom as a person.   
For sure, there will be some discarded stuff as that happens... friends that are no more, interests may change, our attitude and viewpoints about life and relationships definitely change.
BUT... for the most part, it is ALL GOOD.... time to get on with the business of everyday life and unlike the beginning of the journey, we don't have to deal with all of the dramatic and sometimes heartbreaking changes of the past that we have put behind us.

Time to start enjoying the life that we are now all the way integrated into.

Note:  I am only speaking from my experience... 3+ years of HRT, 1 1/2 years Full-Time, relocated to a new place and a new job a long way away from my old life in a lot of ways.  Of course, it goes without saying, everyone's journey will be unique to them.

Hugs,  Danielle

•  

Allison S

Danielle and krobinson, I'm glad we're part of each others journeys' even though we're thousands miles away.. means a lot to me [emoji4] I think I'm in a sappy mood today (everyday) haha ☺

•  

amberwaves

Quote from: Allison S on April 07, 2018, 11:07:28 AM
Danielle and krobinson, I'm glad we're part of each others journeys' even though we're thousands miles away.. means a lot to me [emoji4] I think I'm in a sappy mood today (everyday) haha ☺

This post gives me warm fuzzies [emoji7]
  •  

krobinson103

An interesting day. I have the energy I used to have before all this started now. :) My endurance has been quite limited for a while no longer. Guess my body is used to the new order. Also when I run around and sweat all day it doesn't get smelly. A good bonus.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

PARTY!

The last institution that matters has now updated my status to female. Tomorrow I can let the school know this, update the pay agency records and it is done. I've requested information today and found that I can get phyc assessment for free in out local area, and possibly get orchie covered under the national health system if I can get a referral.

Cherish every day.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •