Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

A totally awesome day

Started by krobinson103, November 30, 2017, 10:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

Quote from: amberwaves on April 07, 2018, 11:25:34 AM
This post gives me warm fuzzies [emoji7]

Warm fuzzies as in cold prickles??????
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Donna

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 07, 2018, 09:17:13 AM
@ krobinson: Well, I think that you are correct....  this journey never does end BUT as we continue on down the road "scenery and experiences" do become different and eventually better as we forge our path.....  once we leave the areas in our journey where everything is in turmoil, dealing with big changes in our relationships, especially immediate family and parents.... changes in employment relationships and jobs, etc.... then the journey becomes a much more enjoyable one where we forge a new path as our transformed new self....  where we are accepted for the person we have become and we start fitting in where we have always wanted to belong and where we can blossom as a person.   
For sure, there will be some discarded stuff as that happens... friends that are no more, interests may change, our attitude and viewpoints about life and relationships definitely change.
BUT... for the most part, it is ALL GOOD.... time to get on with the business of everyday life and unlike the beginning of the journey, we don't have to deal with all of the dramatic and sometimes heartbreaking changes of the past that we have put behind us.

Time to start enjoying the life that we are now all the way integrated into.

Note:  I am only speaking from my experience... 3+ years of HRT, 1 1/2 years Full-Time, relocated to a new place and a new job a long way away from my old life in a lot of ways.  Of course, it goes without saying, everyone's journey will be unique to them.

Hugs,  Danielle

Wow. That was very well said Danielle. You sure summed that up perfectly
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

krobinson103

I played my affirmation song this morning and realized that I don't actually need it. I just feel like me. This is good.
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Allison S

Yeah that's great!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

krobinson103

Cherish every day.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

krobinson103

200g to 93.5kg! I think thats where I stay. Don't need to be much lighter.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on April 16, 2018, 02:58:33 PM
200g to 93.5kg! I think thats where I stay. Don't need to be much lighter.

@krobinson103 :  Congratulations to you... you got down to 206 pounds....  I am trying to recall what your original goal weight was... I thought is was around that number.   
The trick now of course is trying to maintain that weight.  I know that I have friends that kept trying to lose more and they got to a point that they couldn't maintain the loss and ended up gaining some back again.

By the way, your latest Avatar-Profile pic looks terrific, your face is thinner, more rounded and definitely female features... and your hair is looking great too!   Keep up the good work on your transition journey.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on April 16, 2018, 03:10:23 PM
@krobinson103 :  Congratulations to you... you got down to 206 pounds....  I am trying to recall what your original goal weight was... I thought is was around that number.   
The trick now of course is trying to maintain that weight.  I know that I have friends that kept trying to lose more and they got to a point that they couldn't maintain the loss and ended up gaining some back again.

By the way, your latest Avatar-Profile pic looks terrific, your face is thinner, more rounded and definitely female features... and your hair is looking great too!   Keep up the good work on your transition journey.
Hugs,
Danielle

That day is coming. losing weight is a real struggle now, and one not worth it. I have a good level of body fat and I like the way I look. Leave it at that. The how old am I app online came up with female and 27! with that photo so I'll take that as a win. :)

Scary appointment coming up! First one about surgery...
Cherish every day.
  •  

Donna

Great going on the weight lose. It is so hard.
I finally move below 100kg for the first time in almost ten years and it feels great.
Keep up the hard work
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
October T 14.8 / 456
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
March T 7.4 / 236
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

xAmyX

Exercise, and lots of water. Reduce foods high in oils and saturated animal fats. Think lean, full of life and vitality. Fruits, vegetables, and whole grains high in fiber. Fresh lemons, limes, and grapefruits are wonderful because they emulsify fat. I love freshly squeezed pink grapefruit juice. It's sooooo good. Instead of seeing it as a chore, see it as a lifestyle choice you choose to enjoy. Savor it, and appreciate good produce. Buy locally. Organic if you can afford it to reduce exposure to unnecessary toxins. Progress is a wonderful thing. Keep at it!  ;D

krobinson103

The BEST news ever!

I saw a new HRT specalist today who:

Solved the spiro problem by arranging to place an implant to block t next Monday
Recommended me to a uroloigist to consult for orchie
Set up a 'check the box' counselling session that may or may not be needed
Recommended me to a speech therapist to help with feminizing voice.

All for the grand total of.... nothing. If approved and he thinks it will be the tax man pays for that. Also the waiting period isn't necessary for orchie (only top and srs) so it could all happen with the next 3-4 months!

Hooray!
Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on April 25, 2018, 09:46:05 PM
The BEST news ever!

I saw a new HRT specalist today who:

Solved the spiro problem by arranging to place an implant to block t next Monday
Recommended me to a uroloigist to consult for orchie
Set up a 'check the box' counselling session that may or may not be needed
Recommended me to a speech therapist to help with feminizing voice.

All for the grand total of.... nothing. If approved and he thinks it will be the tax man pays for that. Also the waiting period isn't necessary for orchie (only top and srs) so it could all happen with the next 3-4 months!

Hooray!

krobinson:
  YES indeed..... HOORAY !!!!  That is obviously a very good report...
... and like you said... "The best news ever."
I am very happy for you.
Please keep the updates coming!!!
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

krobinson103

Used the womens toilet for the first time today and the world didn't melt down. :) Been worried about that for a while. Also despite having my mini me saying dad constantly I've been called ma'am sweetie, you name all sorts of things not male all day and not one case of mis gendering. That was also about as public as I could possibly be (airport and car festival!) I had an extended conversation with a shop keeper selling nice earrings that included 'us women' her words not mine so I guess I pass pretty well now...

Tomorrow I get my anti t implant and find out a bit more about the upcoming appointments...

Progress is being made!
Cherish every day.
  •  

KathyLauren

Yay, that is great news on several fronts!  Nice to hear that you are getting some progress with your appointments.

Congrats on getting up the nerve to use the ladies' room.  It's a bit nerve-wracking the first time, but you'll quickly get used to it.  Now, when I go with some female colleagues, I keep right on chatting with them in the ladies' room, something I would never have done in the men's room.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

krobinson103

Another appointment down. Bloods came out good with the liver spike being just that, a spike and the e at 259 and t at 1.1. :) The new imp;ant went in leaving a rather large hole in the skin of my stomach and throwing out my equilibrium for a few hours like all new drugs do. The bad news is I have to wean off spiro so for three weeks I'll have the blocker (spiro) and the implant to shut down t production at the same time... oh boy did that implant kick me in the rear end last night but that happens everytime levels change.

Got some estradot patches as my new meds as doc thinks at my age pills are not a good match. think I might leave a few days at least between the implant and changing over... my brain is still not 100% happy with its new equilibrium. On other fronts orchie WILL happen between 6-9 months from now (school holidays - good timing yay!) the hole left by the implanting needle is rather big and will take a few days to heal though.

Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Well I tried to go to work yesterday and I have to admit it wasn't my best plan ever. The implant site hurt all day which in itself was distracting. The real issue however was the addition of this t inhibitor on top of the spiro which I have to taper off is pulling t down lower than it has been and making me really emotionally unstable, and not as mentally sharp as I need to be which is not a good thing for my job.

Taking today off in the hope hormone levels settle a bit and the hole in my abdomen is a bit less painful tomorrow. I did read that this particular implant could have cause a t crash fairly quickly which isn't fun, but figured that since my t falls into a fairly high average female range it wouldn't be too bad. I was wrong, even small changes happening too fast do really odd things to your brain.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on May 01, 2018, 11:05:36 AM
Well I tried to go to work yesterday and I have to admit it wasn't my best plan ever. The implant site hurt all day which in itself was distracting. The real issue however was the addition of this t inhibitor on top of the spiro which I have to taper off is pulling t down lower than it has been and making me really emotionally unstable, and not as mentally sharp as I need to be which is not a good thing for my job.

Taking today off in the hope hormone levels settle a bit and the hole in my abdomen is a bit less painful tomorrow. I did read that this particular implant could have cause a t crash fairly quickly which isn't fun, but figured that since my t falls into a fairly high average female range it wouldn't be too bad. I was wrong, even small changes happening too fast do really odd things to your brain.

krobinson:  Hang in there, sorry to hear about your "not as mentally sharp" and "emotionally unstable" issues as a result of your medication changes.   If I were you I would talk to your doctor or his nurse about what is happening.  Perhaps there is an adjustment to the meds they can make to help you feel better.

You are right about changes with hormone levels do odd things to our brains and the way we think and act.
Thanks for posting and I trust that things will get better for your soon.
Keep the updates coming... I am always looking for your new postings...
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Donna

Sorry to hear about the rough day. I have not had to drop spiro with the eligard by I did have to stop the dutatriside on day three. The eligard gave me a rush of T to start but i can feel it tapering off now. Wow was I a bitch over the weekend with the hormones jumping. Feel so much smoother now.
Hope you progress well and enjoy the lowered T levels
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

krobinson103

Thanks everyone. Levels are stable again and Spiro will gone in a week. :) Already enjoying less bathroom breaks with the reduced dose. I like these patches so far. Hopefully e doesn't reduce on day 3/4.
Cherish every day.
  •