Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

A totally awesome day

Started by krobinson103, November 30, 2017, 10:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krobinson103

I have come to realization that being upset by 'mis' gendering is pointless. I pass well enough, but some will never see me as a women and I realize thats ok. I'm actually blessed by being a women born into a mans body. I've fixed most of the things I didn't like. I'm not 100% female, and will always have certain male traits. Rather than rail against them why not embrace being myself for who I am?

I'm me, I live in my skin which I like and thats ok. If other people have issues I couldn't care less.
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Oh yeah! No more concealer needed! Shadow is gone after shaving and doesn't come back for at least a day so foundation alone is enough. :) Also my arm hair is all vellous, any body and pubic hair is dealt to and my legs are surrendering with the help of hrt and my epilator (ouch!)

Tis a good day... every day!
Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on May 08, 2018, 03:09:26 PM
Oh yeah! No more concealer needed! Shadow is gone after shaving and doesn't come back for at least a day so foundation alone is enough. :) Also my arm hair is all vellous, any body and pubic hair is dealt to and my legs are surrendering with the help of hrt and my epilator (ouch!)

Krobinson:
  Ouch, epilators, especially near the tender areas are painful... they just rip out the hair and hurt worse that waxing... at least with waxing a lot more hair is removed at a time. 
It sounds like things are progressing well toward your goals.
I enjoy following your story.  Please continue to keep us informed.

Hugs, Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

christinej78

[/quote]
Quote from: krobinson103 on May 04, 2018, 02:45:54 AM
I have come to realization that being upset by 'mis' gendering is pointless. I pass well enough, but some will never see me as a women and I realize thats ok. I'm actually blessed by being a women born into a mans body. I've fixed most of the things I didn't like. I'm not 100% female, and will always have certain male traits. Rather than rail against them why not embrace being myself for who I am?

I'm me, I live in my skin which I like and thats ok. If other people have issues I couldn't care less.

Good Morning Krobinson,              09 May 2018

I think you have a great attitude; like you, I couldn't give a hoot what other people think and/or do.

I'm sire you are destined for a very happy life; more power to you.

Best Always,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

krobinson103

Well today before school I was getting my room ready browsing susan's to keep me amused at the same time. The next thing one of the parents from a room next door comes in and asks for the other teacher who wasn't at work yet. I say He's not here but come in an wait. She sits down and we talk then She says your computer has a transgender website in the browser are you transgender? I say surely am.

The long and the short of it... She asks a bunch of questions and says She has many transgender friends. So we had a good chat about it till the other Teacher arrived. No one in this town gives a hoot about someone being transgender. Its great.

Just goes to show that my policy of being open from the start and not hiding was the best choice. :)
Cherish every day.
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: krobinson103 on May 09, 2018, 02:59:23 AM
Well today before school I was getting my room ready browsing susan's to keep me amused at the same time. The next thing one of the parents from a room next door comes in and asks for the other teacher who wasn't at work yet. I say He's not here but come in an wait. She sits down and we talk then She says your computer has a transgender website in the browser are you transgender? I say surely am.

The long and the short of it... She asks a bunch of questions and says She has many transgender friends. So we had a good chat about it till the other Teacher arrived. No one in this town gives a hoot about someone being transgender. Its great.

Just goes to show that my policy of being open from the start and not hiding was the best choice. :)
That's awesome that people in your area are so accepting!  Hopefully, it's a trend that is spreading.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Terrific news!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Donna

Quote from: krobinson103 on May 09, 2018, 02:59:23 AM

Open and honest is a great way to be. I've calmed down about the misgendering finally. Acceptance is such a great feeling.
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

krobinson103

Weight loss is stalled since spiro stopped but I slept 6 hours in a row! Hooray! Also I've dropped another clothing size and UK size 14 now fits top and bottom. :) Went through the closet and had to move a lot of clothes out again. Size changes get expensive! Also there is a d cup bra sitting in there which I bought when I didn't know how the sizing works Its still a bit too large but certainly not huge anymore. So we've hit a good c cup now and growth is still happening. Its surreal looking at myself in the morning and sorting the laundry these days. I never even hoped to get as far as I have and its only 7 months since I started.

Feeling confident wearing skirts and dresses now though they aren't super practical for work. I like them better than pants and since everything downstairs is so small now unless I tried to wear a bikini tucking isn't necessary. Once orchie happens (countdown in progress yay!) I don't think there will any issues at all with any women's garment.

To be honest I don't feel dysphoria much at all these days. I've made peace with the fact that some things I won't be able to change and they just make me unique. Thats ok I don't want to be the same as anyone else anyway

Looking forward to the future with hope.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Donna

Great advances KR. Sound like your moving along happily. You will be so thrilled when you fit that D cup bra.
Dresses are so comfy and I've ventured to work once in one and felt fine with it. When it's warmer I may switch over unless I'm up in a lift or up a ladder. Lol
It's great following your story. Thank you
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
October T 14.8 / 456
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
March T 7.4 / 236
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

krobinson103

I realized today that I've been misgendered a total of zero times in the least three weeks, As in no one gets it wrong. Not the supermarket and bakery, not the indian taxi drivers at work... no one! I also found that the ugly glue residue left by estradot patches can be removed easily with acetone free nail polish remover.

Hooray!
Cherish every day.
  •  

Donna

Glad the misgendering is dropping off for you. It's such a relief to not have to be prepared to correct people all the time. Good to have found a solution for the glue, I'm still doing pills for now.
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •  

Laurie

3 weeks, wow that would be a welcome thing for me too. I however am not as fortunate as you Kelly. I can see why you haven't had it happen for awhile just by looking at your avatar.
Hope it never happens to you again.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

krobinson103

Quote from: Laurie on May 12, 2018, 01:11:58 PM
3 weeks, wow that would be a welcome thing for me too. I however am not as fortunate as you Kelly. I can see why you haven't had it happen for awhile just by looking at your avatar.
Hope it never happens to you again.

Hugs,
  Laurie

Unless I move somewhere where no one ever knew me its unlikely.  I feel that I've been very lucky in that in the short span of 7 months I've managed to physically and socially transition to the point where if I meet a stranger I'm most likely to be gendered female. I've also learned something very important...

What others think doesn't matter. You define your gender. Confidence is the key despite appearance

This is why I went full time from day one of hrt, why I came out to everyone that same day. This is also why if someone calls me sir I've learned to just accept it because I was born male and there should be a small place for that left in my life.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Alyssa Bree

Hi Kelly!

Great thread! Your results so far are fantastic. I can only hope the Breast fairy drops off C cups for me at some point too!

xoxoxo
Alyssa
Your NEEDS drive your WANTS which drive your ACTIONS. To not take action is to not meet your needs.

I am like an archaeological excavation - being uncovered piece by piece, slowly...methodically... until all of the real ME stands proud in the light of day.
  •  

krobinson103

Well I finally found some heels I can wear all day at work. :) It was just a matter of having a wide enough toe area. Feeling really good though 2 inch heels feel distinctly odd. I have 5 more wrap skirts arriving in the next few days. They will form the core of my work outfits. Will need some t shirts to match but they are cheap. I think I'm beginning to figure out what sort of styles I like and people seem to be noticing the effort I put in, and commenting that it looks good.

On other fronts the more feminine I become the more some old worries sneak back. Oddly enough in the last few days I've be questioning just I really pass or people are being nice. However, the overwhelming evidence is that the only thing people see is a women. I know that I look in the mirror every morning and think that's really me? So its be being silly I suspect. Need to lock down those whispers forever!

Life continues to be good. I'm sure it will get better.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

A new step has been acheived. I can now wear womens underwear, no tucking and stuff stays contained and barely visible. :) Also got it down to size 12-14 (uk) which is pretty good for a me. So looking forward to the stuff I will be able to wear when orchie finally happens. :)
Cherish every day.
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Alyssa Bree on May 13, 2018, 01:33:24 PM
Hi Kelly!

Great thread! Your results so far are fantastic. I can only hope the Breast fairy drops off C cups for me at some point too!

xoxoxo
Alyssa

"C" cups; I'll be lucky if she passes by and drops off a well used training bra.

Best Always,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: krobinson103 on May 15, 2018, 11:29:39 PM
A new step has been acheived. I can now wear womens underwear, no tucking and stuff stays contained and barely visible. :) Also got it down to size 12-14 (uk) which is pretty good for a me. So looking forward to the stuff I will be able to wear when orchie finally happens. :)

Hi KR,              16 May 2018

I think you'll be very happy after your orchie. It has been 1 month and 5 days since mine; wish I had done it years ago including transitioning. You have a great attitude and are a great example for all of us.

Best Always,
Christine
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: christinej78 on May 16, 2018, 09:46:23 AM
"C" cups; I'll be lucky if she passes by and drops off a well used training bra for me.

Best Always,
Christine

Have some hope. The one thing that keeps us going is hope...
Cherish every day.
  •