Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

A totally awesome day

Started by krobinson103, November 30, 2017, 10:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donna

Plateaus and bump are going to happen. As long as your average is heading in the right direction then all will balance out for the best. Keep on being as positive as you can, you have a lot happening right now
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

xAmyX

Ah, life is amazing. Each and every day gets brighter and brighter, and everything turns to gold.

krobinson103

Today I went to my Great Aunt's Funeral and to fit it for the first time in months I wore feminine but mostly gender neutral clothes. Half my relatives didn't recognise me for a while which was interesting but they eventually did. More imporantly though, I felt NO dysphoria doing it. I think I may have this dysphoria thing beaten. :)
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: krobinson103 on June 06, 2018, 02:20:28 AMMore imporantly though, I felt NO dysphoria doing it. I think I may have this dysphoria thing beaten. :)
Glad to hear that you have the dysphoria under control.  Don't get cocky, though, it can resurface in strange places.  But knowing that you are going to be okay is a good place to be.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

krobinson103

Had my counseling appointment yesterday. It was pretty good and the counselor agreed that surgery is the next logical step. Suggested that I drive myself too hard and should look after myself a little better by allowing for more down time to process. I tend to agree. So, in a month when I see the doctor next there will be one more brief appointment for data gathering purposes, and to ensure that the process has been completed appropriately to pave the way for surgery.

On the home front it blows hot and cold. My wife is accepting one day and aggressive the next. Kids are good. At work I need to pull out of this inward looking thing and focus on meeting some professional standards - a challenge in some ways but one I can meet within the 6 months I have to do so.

I've come to realize that while the physical changes came quickly my mind needs time to catch up and really process the implications of transition to my self image and how it affects how I fit into society.

One foot in front of the other and more waiting...
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Seems there aren't many firsts to talk about these days. But, today there is. I wore a fitted skirt to work for the first time. :) Wraps I've worn but  they are still quite concealing. This skirt while long leaves nothing to the imagination. I have no issues with it, no else seems to either, other than its a bit constricting.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Today I met two new colleagues (women) at work. The general tone of the conversation about clothes etc they were totally accepting. In addition I've noticed that the personal space women give me at meetings where there a lot of people has become much smaller. Evidence points to significant progress. :)
Cherish every day.
  •  

Laurie

Hi K

Glad to read the latest posts from you. Consulting for surgery, wearing tight skirts, fitting in better with the women at work. yep it reads like progress to me. Sorry to read about things still being a bit rocky on the home front but hang in there girl.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

krobinson103

I'm not the only gender non conforming at person at work. :) The next door class has a gender fluid Teachers Assistant. Maybe with more of us it might become a bit more normalized.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Just an interesting observation on how to build customer loyalty. I went to two different dollar stores today to get some things we needed. As background its Saturday and I shaved and moisturized but applied no makeup and my clothes are just on the feminine side of gender neutral (feeling lazy!) Even I can see that there is a bit of shadow without the concealer. Not much but enough I think. In addition I have a cold so voice is... not ideal today.

In the first, they were welcoming and used the correct form of address no less than three times in 2 minutes.

In the second He was surely, stared at my breasts, and would barely communicate with me at all.

Hmm... I have to wonder where I'll be going if I need something next time?
Cherish every day.
  •  

Donna

I was in a local 7/11 the other day and the lady in at that time always sits me even after correcting her. Her male cohort sired my twice so just to be snarled I read them both the riot act. I point blank said I don't think you have seen a sir with long hair , painted nails woman's cloths and breasts yet you insist on calling me sir. I didn't care who was there. The next morning I had to stop in when our coffee cream went bad and the same male was there and was more than pleasant calling me ma'am the whole time I was there. Some people learn quick
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

krobinson103

How is it that you can feel sick, sound like a bullfrog due to a cold, not bother with makeup, wear
gender neutral clothes, yet still get more gender acceptance than usual? Sometimes its a mystery to me. Even the people who insist on siring me got it right today.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: krobinson103 on June 14, 2018, 02:45:00 AM
In addition I've noticed that the personal space women give me at meetings where there a lot of people has become much smaller.

That's something I'm having to get used to with strangers when I'm "presenting" and wearing my sunglasses. I don't like it with men either. Look but don't touch does apply.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

krobinson103

Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on June 18, 2018, 02:37:22 PM
https://www.flickr.com/photos/142425753@N03/shares/72q9P6

Yay! Hips are catching up with the rest of me. :) Go HRT!

Dear Krobinson103
.... Thanks for including a link to your photo... you are looking good. 
My experience is that when HRT starts doing it's job the results become more frequently dramatic and significant as time goes on. 

This is all very exciting for sure.
Thank you for keeping us updated.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: krobinson103 on June 14, 2018, 02:45:00 AM
Today I met two new colleagues (women) at work. The general tone of the conversation about clothes etc they were totally accepting. In addition I've noticed that the personal space women give me at meetings where there a lot of people has become much smaller. Evidence points to significant progress. :)

That is wonderful to hear!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

krobinson103

Yesterday I found out my eldest daughters true feelings about my transition. She thinks I'm crazy and should be in a mental hospital. I feel sad that She cannot follow me on this journey. However, I knew the cost might be high. I've lost my wife, and my daughter may or may not accept me. If the price of my life and future happiness is my family, so be it.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on June 20, 2018, 02:21:53 PM
Yesterday I found out my eldest daughters true feelings about my transition. She thinks I'm crazy and should be in a mental hospital. I feel sad that She cannot follow me on this journey. However, I knew the cost might be high. I've lost my wife, and my daughter may or may not accept me. If the price of my life and future happiness is my family, so be it.

@krobinson103:   This is obviously very difficult for you to deal with...  I am certain that with this revelation from your daughter that this is extremely distressing for you to say the least.
You have my best wishes in mind and I trust that there can be a way for you to handle your transition is such a way that your relationships can be healed.
My heart breaks for you about this....
Hugs and more hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

krobinson103

A rock and a hard place

I have responsibilities to support my daughters and provide my 'wife' who cares nothing about me with what they need to establish themselves. She is still not 100% capable of supporting herself here. The kids need a Father, but other than my youngest no one even wants me in the house besides what I can provide. So I pay the bills, sort out the problems, but at all turns get criticized for not doing anything well enough, that I'm 'embarrassing' and even crazy.

I know that what I'm doing is essential for my continued happiness or if I wish to continue to keep living at all. This is me, has always been me and I don't care what others think, see, or even say about it. In fact if I lose EVERYTHING of my past life its still worth the price.

I can't leave my family in their current state, I can't live in this house the way things are. Right now there is no way we can support two households, it would be foolish in the extreme. I'm sure there is a way forward but right now I can't see it...

Tomorrow WILL be an awesome day.. somehow.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Allison S

I don't know the details of your life and household, but it always sounds explosive to me. I know how bad it is to want to transition and be our true selves. It just sounds like your family is having a very hard time coming to terms with things...?
It's just a hard situation to be in.
They definitely need time to adjust. I wish changing genders was more widely accepted and understood.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•