Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

A totally awesome day

Started by krobinson103, November 30, 2017, 10:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on September 06, 2018, 11:23:42 PM
https://www.flickr.com/photos/142425753@N03/shares/15D209

I took these photos to send to my girl friend. But when I look at them they say something profound. First, I think I look good. :) Second... NO MORE SHADOW. third the aura of misery that pervaded me is gone. I see light and mischievousness in my eyes. I want to go meet people and even go clubbing yes clubbing! Crowds no longer bother me and I almost want people to notice me now.

I like the new me. Long may She live

@krobinison103
Wow, indeed, your new photos look terrific...  of course you like the new you!!!! as we all do.  Very nice.
Thanks for sharing with us all.

Hmmm, clubbing??  None of that up here where I live in my small rural town, in the middle of nowhere.   Just my next door coffee shop.....  ;)

Your updates are getting better and better as you continue on in your journey toward your goal.
Hugs and well wishes as always.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

krobinson103

https://www.flickr.com/photos/142425753@N03/shares/2CN2gL

Go HRT!

Me like... though I seem to be mostly legs. I was told by a new friend I went out clubbing with (trans woman) that if I lost a little weight I could be a model. I find that highly unlikely! At least I know passing is no issue. :) Went into a really crowded Women's bathroom in the weekend and felt NO ANXIETY and no one else looked at me funny either. I can tick the box of beating the last lingering doubts on that one.
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on September 09, 2018, 02:32:36 PM
https://www.flickr.com/photos/142425753@N03/shares/2CN2gL

Go HRT!

Me like... though I seem to be mostly legs. I was told by a new friend I went out clubbing with (trans woman) that if I lost a little weight I could be a model. I find that highly unlikely! At least I know passing is no issue. :) Went into a really crowded Women's bathroom in the weekend and felt NO ANXIETY and no one else looked at me funny either. I can tick the box of beating the last lingering doubts on that one.

@krobinson103
Your updates keep getting better and better  ...  your latest photos are terrific.
Keep us informed of your progress.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Sonja

@krobinson103 

Hi Kelly, - Which club did you go to on K'rd?  Did you make it to the dance floor? (if there was one)
Did you get any photos of the evening?

Take care,

Sonja
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: Sonja on September 10, 2018, 04:25:54 AM
@krobinson103 

Hi Kelly, - Which club did you go to on K'rd?  Did you make it to the dance floor? (if there was one)
Did you get any photos of the evening?

Take care,

Sonja

Shanghai Lils from memory. Good club. Didn't dance but the music was surely good enough. There is also a Lesbian club I want to check out next time - just cause I can. :) As for photos not of me no...
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Ok... you could knock me over with a feather about now. I measured myself about a month ago and came out with 45 35 44. Kind of a top hour glass. Today its 46 34 45 and err... well... hour glassed shaped. Very tall yes, and a bit over weight I have to admit but.... I HAVE CURVES! and decent sized breasts, and my hair is growing, and laser has hammered facial hair so shadow is gone, and body hair is all but gone, and my skin is nice. The speech language therapist said there was nothing more she could teach me about voice and its no longer an effort to not sound male.

In addition, I have legally changed everything except birth certificate, my teacher certification is becoming pretty sorted now, I have sorted my wardrobe, I'm no longer anxious about how people see me, bathrooms and swimming pools are not scary. I've started to link up with the local trans community. In societies eyes I am a woman. A cis woman I met lately called me a nice lady, some of my students called me mum, and even my wife has to admit there ain't no  man left. I went clubbing and shopping last weekend and men well .. noticed me. Not only that but I had the confidence to flirt back. I have my libido back and something I thought I lost a long time ago a mischievous streak.  I no longer want to fade into the background. I like standing out.

Basically everything my father, wife, and most of my extended family said I couldn't possibly have... I have SO THERE! lol. So now its just a bit of a wait for surgery. :) All this in under a year?

There was a song I used as an anthem:

'this is me' it kept me strong in the early months. In the time when even the voices in my own head said no... its too hard... give up... I did not give up and it was hard and it had a high cost and there was lots of pain, more to come.

Well.. I can say this today

THIS IS ME and I love being me. Anyone who told me I couldn't was wrong. Now I can live my life as I should have from the beginning.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Sonja

@krobinson103
Hi Kelly,

Wow those are some great measurements - it just keeps getting better! I've heard of Shanghai Lill's - always wanted to go - now I definitely will. What surgery are you after? Is it going to be done in NZ?

Sonja
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: Sonja on September 11, 2018, 03:18:04 AM
@krobinson103
Hi Kelly,

Wow those are some great measurements - it just keeps getting better! I've heard of Shanghai Lill's - always wanted to go - now I definitely will. What surgery are you after? Is it going to be done in NZ?

Sonja

Join me... You live pretty local its a fun place, we could find some more local trans to hook up with and make it a party. Going for Orchiodectomy at the Manukau super clinic... free via referral from the sexual health clinic.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Sonja

@krobinson103 

I'll be ready in a couple of months remember I'm no where near as far along as you, not just physically but being out and about etc, but I don't want to drag my feet either so I will get myself 'ready' ASAP and let you know, would love to  go out with you on the town!
Did you wear your new corset when you were out clubbing?  For my own ideas - How were you dressed? skirt? dress? heels? flats? Hope I'm not being too nosy..lol

Sonja.
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: Sonja on September 11, 2018, 03:49:47 AM
@krobinson103 

I'll be ready in a couple of months remember I'm no where near as far along as you, not just physically but being out and about etc, but I don't want to drag my feet either so I will get myself 'ready' ASAP and let you know, would love to  go out with you on the town!
Did you wear your new corset when you were out clubbing?  For my own ideas - How were you dressed? skirt? dress? heels? flats? Hope I'm not being too nosy..lol

Sonja.

Yes I did. It helped. I wore black stockings, flats, a jean skirt thigh length, a black t shirt and form fitting jumper. Mainly cause I also wanted to go shopping as well. As for the clubbing thing whenever you are ready. :) An easier first step might be a quiet coffee shop.
Cherish every day.
  •  

pamelatransuk

It is so wonderful Kelly to read such an uplifting and successful summary.

Congratulations! You have swept away the obstacles and achieved so much. You are an inspiration to so many!

Hugs

Pamela

•  

krobinson103

Quote from: pamelatransuk on September 11, 2018, 07:19:19 AM
It is so wonderful Kelly to read such an uplifting and successful summary.

Congratulations! You have swept away the obstacles and achieved so much. You are an inspiration to so many!

Hugs

Pamela

Thank you. There really isn't much to it. Just deal with one thing at a time and keep going till you reach the goal. :)
Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on September 11, 2018, 02:26:27 PM
Thank you. There really isn't much to it. Just deal with one thing at a time and keep going till you reach the goal. :)

@krobinson103
Exactly the way to look at any life endeavor and difficult tasks.   .. deal with issues as they occur.
A 1 hour movie is put together with almost 7,000,000 still frames.   The big picture can seem to be overwhelming unless it is broken down into smaller more achievable tasks.

Great insight, and thank you for sharing. 
Your latest pictures without a doubt show your undeniable female face and appearance.... and you "got" curves !!!!

Thank you for sharing and keeping all of your followers tuned into your amazing journey progress.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

krobinson103

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on September 11, 2018, 03:35:36 PM
@krobinson103
Exactly the way to look at any life endeavor and difficult tasks.   .. deal with issues as they occur.
A 1 hour movie is put together with almost 7,000,000 still frames.   The big picture can seem to be overwhelming unless it is broken down into smaller more achievable tasks.

Great insight, and thank you for sharing. 
Your latest pictures without a doubt show your undeniable female face and appearance.... and you "got" curves !!!!

Thank you for sharing and keeping all of your followers tuned into your amazing journey progress.
Hugs,
Danielle

I think I need a new big picture and goal now. Aside from waiting and working on boring stuff like finances and logistics for SRS I don't have much to focus on. This requires some thought. Whats my next almost "impossible" goal? :)

I have found one new problem I never thought I would have. Jogging with breasts is kinda... painful.
Cherish every day.
  •  

mm

With the size you are, you need a good supportive sports bra.  You may have to go on line to find what you need.
  •  

krobinson103

Well I had a small win at work this week. We have a 'keeping safe' program that incorporates some activities that (dress up dolls with gendered clothes) are a bit tricky for me endorse given my status as a transgender woman is known to all including the students.

So I suggested that while the rest of the program is easy enough I should skip that one because what the books says and what I model are totally different. There was some resistance but I think they have finally seen the logic. So a small win for inclusion! Yay!

Still a long way to go in terms of actual education around diversity but if I keep chipping away maybe in 4 years or so we might see some inclusion happening.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

https://www.flickr.com/photos/142425753@N03/shares/p0HWrU

Went to the Women's suffrage parade with my kid today and we had a good time. :) Didn't make any particular effort to dress up or anything didn't seem to matter. Met some of my wife's friends... they looked at me and said wow you've changed. I said thanks... Life is good.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@krobinson103
WOW, this is wonderful news... and your pictures are terrific, especially the one of you and your kid...
... perfect photo for your Avatar/Profile picture.

Great news about your wife's friend's reactions upon seeing you. 

YES.... LIFE IS GOOD indeed.

Thanks for your uplifiting update.... a pleasure to read...
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

Quote from: krobinson103 on September 14, 2018, 10:48:29 PM
https://www.flickr.com/photos/142425753@N03/shares/p0HWrU

Went to the Women's suffrage parade with my kid today and we had a good time. :) Didn't make any particular effort to dress up or anything didn't seem to matter. Met some of my wife's friends... they looked at me and said wow you've changed. I said thanks... Life is good.

•  

krobinson103

https://www.flickr.com/photos/142425753@N03/shares/2vt2nx

A goodwill find... it fits but I dare say I could lose some weight. What surprises me is that shoulders don't look too bad... fairly well balanced.
Cherish every day.
  •