Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

A totally awesome day

Started by krobinson103, November 30, 2017, 10:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krobinson103

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 11, 2018, 11:30:48 PM
@krobinson103
Eyebrows looking good, nice necklace, great outfit... and you are showing off you boobs!
Colored your hair!!!   Do redheads have more fun???   
Oh, and where is your big smile???

Thanks for sharing your new photo...
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

This one does... :p
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: krobinson103 on November 11, 2018, 12:57:34 AM
.....I don't care anymore - at all. I have no body anxiety left. I feel like the person who lived on the inside lives on the outside now and She is confident, pretty, and doesn't give a crap about what people think!

Hi Kelly,                               12 November 2018

Your attitude expressed above is what all Trans folks should adopt. I agree with you 100% and it's what I have been practicing since about one month into the start of my transition. I live my life for the woman I love and us.

We all have an obligation and a right to be happy. More power to you and everyone here at Susan's Place.

Best Always, Love
Chris
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

krobinson103

Well I deleted the dating application after over 100 likes in a single day and so many messages it
gave me a headache sorting them all out! Found one profile I liked first and am chatting with him via text. Lives local and seems to be ok... going to meet on a public beach and see if this is the case.

Now the thing that blows me away about this whole experience is that despite writing transgender all over the profile, and reminding every single person of this before I even said more than hello there were still a lot of people who didn't seem to care. Yes, most of them would be after sex but it makes me wonder if the idea that being trans makes finding a date - if not a long term partner is all that big a barrier after all.

The other thing that blows me out of the water is that people seem to find me attractive. Most of the men who contacted me yesterday didn't read the profile, looked at the picture, and assumed I was CIS just like that. This seems hardly possible yet it seems to be proved beyond a doubt to be the truth... from multiple experiences not just this one.

A somewhat perplexing but totally awesome day.
Cherish every day.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: krobinson103 on November 13, 2018, 10:24:47 AM
Well I deleted the dating application after over 100 likes in a single day and so many messages it
gave me a headache sorting them all out! Found one profile I liked first and am chatting with him via text. Lives local and seems to be ok... going to meet on a public beach and see if this is the case.

Now the thing that blows me away about this whole experience is that despite writing transgender all over the profile, and reminding every single person of this before I even said more than hello there were still a lot of people who didn't seem to care. Yes, most of them would be after sex but it makes me wonder if the idea that being trans makes finding a date - if not a long term partner is all that big a barrier after all.

The other thing that blows me out of the water is that people seem to find me attractive. Most of the men who contacted me yesterday didn't read the profile, looked at the picture, and assumed I was CIS just like that. This seems hardly possible yet it seems to be proved beyond a doubt to be the truth... from multiple experiences not just this one.

Good for you Kelly!  Maybe this guy that you are texting with will be of interest over time.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: krobinson103 on November 11, 2018, 05:52:03 PM
Yes, my date was with a cis-woman. The meeting went ok. The therapist didn't forward his letter (rang right after the appointment and asked them sort that asap). My height, weight, and blood pressure are good and the wait time is likely to four months.

T minus four months and counting.
Kelly - Wow 4 months is not long to wait!! Exciting!   It must feel a bit strange in a way to be dating a cis-woman having had a negative reaction from your cis-wife only to now be dating a cis-woman who accepts you. I guess I thought in some ways it must a feel a little bit unfair that someone can accept you but another can't. I guess thats just one of the things we have to deal with - acceptance on a person by person basis - not just for who we are but also what we are.

About you meeting on the beach - be careful - I forgot to put sun-cream on yesterday for my sons sports day, I'm paying for it now, well at least I put some on him...

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on November 13, 2018, 10:24:47 AM

@krobinson103

Things appear to be starting to progress very quickly for you regarding dating and all that may entail.
Just be sure to slow down and let your brain catch up to your heart....  there is so much to learn and so much to consider with all of these new female emotions and experiences.

Oh, and as my dad always told me, "If you can't be good, at least be very careful"

Please continue to keep us up to date.
Hugs...
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 13, 2018, 06:34:24 PM

@krobinson103

Things appear to be starting to progress very quickly for you regarding dating and all that may entail.
Just be sure to slow down and let your brain catch up to your heart....  there is so much to learn and so much to consider with all of these new female emotions and experiences.

Oh, and as my dad always told me, "If you can't be good, at least be very careful"

Please continue to keep us up to date.
Hugs...
Danielle

Stuff is surely happening fast now. Honestly I'm in a position where life resembles what I wished it would be... this is a strange thing to achieve what seemed impossible. Yes I keep reminding myself to keep caution uppermost in my mind. Especially given the progress of HRT and how it affects emotional response and sometimes overrides good sense...
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Well my Mother in Law who I wasn't allowed to tell has figured it out and seems quite accepting. Father in law is yet to be told but I suspect the opposite reaction.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: krobinson103 on November 15, 2018, 12:50:35 PM
Well my Mother in Law who I wasn't allowed to tell has figured it out and seems quite accepting. Father in law is yet to be told but I suspect the opposite reaction.
@krobinson103

Hey Kelly - Was it the boobs that gave it away.....LOL.  Is this the in laws visiting from S.korea? or just long distance communicating?

Hope you're all good,

Sonja.
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: Sonja on November 15, 2018, 03:58:12 PM
@krobinson103

Hey Kelly - Was it the boobs that gave it away.....LOL.  Is this the in laws visiting from S.korea? or just long distance communicating?

Hope you're all good,

Sonja.

Hmm passing for a guy at this point would be challenging I think :p
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

BEST NEWS EVER!

Surgery confirmation letter arrived. Will happen sometime in the next few months!

Today I could bounce off a few walls lol
Cherish every day.
  •  

Kirsteneklund7

Quote from: krobinson103 on November 15, 2018, 10:04:05 PM
BEST NEWS EVER!

Surgery confirmation letter arrived. Will happen sometime in the next few months!

Wow Kelly,
                   That is huge news ! May I ask which surgeon you chose?

Yours truly, Kirsten.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

As a child prayed to be a girl- now the prayer is being answered - 40 years later !
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on November 15, 2018, 12:50:35 PM

@krobinson103
Good news about your Mother-in-law....   and I am wishing you well with coming-out to your Father-in-law....   you do know that she can be a big influence on him so perhaps it will go better than you may think...
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

KathyLauren

BEST NEWS EVER!

Wow, congratulations!!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Northern Star Girl

BEST NEWS EVER!

@krobinson103
Great news for sure.  Just as soon as you have the proposed date please let us all know so that we can "count-down" the days with you.   
A time of celebration for sure.

Thank you for keeping us updated.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Sonja

BEST NEWS EVER!

@krobinson103

Hey Kelly - wow you must be super excited congratulations!!

If you're keen on sharing let us know the date so we can all be thinking of you.

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

krobinson103

Date yet to be announced just within four months...
Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on November 17, 2018, 12:58:15 AM
Date yet to be announced just within four months...

@krobinson103

Just as you undoubtedly are doing, we are waiting very impatiently... ???
... we all want to count-down the days with you.   :)

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

krobinson103

I am waiting impatiently indeed!

Well, ready for an update on the dating soap Opera?

Mack (my gentleman caller) had to cancel the date on Thursday due to some issues at work. BUT he texted then called (when i invited him to) very late last night wanting to take a midnight walk on the beach. I naturally declined as it didn't seem super safe but invited him to come up with a time during daylight hours. When he called seemed earnest and very nervous! (me making men nervous lol!) He complimented me on my voice calling me an Angel lol (nice lad... I don't think he knows me very well!)

I tried out ok cupid (dating app) which seems less of a meat market than Badoo and found a nice seeming women to chat to. So we chatted for a while and decided to meet up at a local indian place for a chat and some dinner next Tuesday after work. :)

BUT wait, there's more! I met up with Hazel for a movie night on Friday night and we enjoyed ourselves as usual. I don't think that one goes beyond just enjoying each others company in a platonic way but we both feel very comfortable so it makes for a nice interlude.

I also competed the carpeting and set up of the garage (except for a new bed) making a space for me to sleep and call my own. :)

So... updates coming when something else comes up...
Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@krobinson103
I love to read that you are socializing and considering all kinds of relationships as "the new you"  ....   friends, suitors, men and women ....   it can be very exciting for sure but I am so glad that you are being so careful too... especially refusing to do the late night walk on the beach with someone you barely know...  please continue being a smart and careful girl!!!   All of this is certainly very exciting exploring your new emotions and new body... but it can be quite frightening also...

Interesting about your she-shed preparations...  when you get it all set up please post some photos if you feel so led.... 

Thank you for your continued updates... please keep them coming when possible.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•