Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Dena

Call up the company that installed the garage door and ask them about insulated panels for your door. They can be installed in a few minutes and it cost much less than installing a new door. My garage opens on the south end of the house and the garage would get oven hot in the middle of the summer. The insert panels made a big difference in the heat buildup during the summer. If I ever replace it, I will get a factory insulated one but for now the inserts work fine.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: Dena on November 18, 2018, 01:30:55 AM
Call up the company that installed the garage door and ask them about insulated panels for your door. They can be installed in a few minutes and it cost much less than installing a new door. My garage opens on the south end of the house and the garage would get oven hot in the middle of the summer. The insert panels made a big difference in the heat buildup during the summer. If I ever replace it, I will get a factory insulated one but for now the inserts work fine.
Hi Kelly,

Dena is totally correct, I work in an outside timber office which has a corrugated steel roof and was uninsulated and the first summer I was like woah - where is all that heat coming from?? stood on a chair and put my hand on the white lining and yeah - there was so much heat coming off it - it made me feel ill trying to work in there so I went out next day and bought insulation and after that - perfect.

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

krobinson103

Ok that was a successful date. She seems quite compatible and we talked for about 2 hours. Energy felt about right so a second date this time to the movies next Saturday. :)
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Cherish every day.
  •  

mm

krobinson103, what is the size of your new place, looks large for starting out as a garage?
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on November 18, 2018, 12:44:18 AM
https://www.flickr.com/photos/142425753@N03/shares/7Y7hi6

She cave done

@krobinson103
Looks nice and roomy for sure and you have the important stuff in there...   a computer, and your bed...!!!! 
But where is a big refrigerator, and a microwave or hotplate?   
I am sure that your young daughter will want to come visit your she-cave for overnight stays with you... it appears   that she has already found the bed and looks quite comfortable there.!!!
Thanks for sharing,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

krobinson103

krobinson103, what is the size of your new place, looks large for starting out as a garage

6m by 6m

New photo

https://www.flickr.com/photos/142425753@N03/shares/3p1TdF

Went to the Doctors and got some pain killers that actually deal to breast pain, but do upset the stomach a little. Oh well at least I can function till orchie when hopefully no blockers means less pain.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on November 22, 2018, 12:38:27 PM
krobinson103, what is the size of your new place, looks large for starting out as a garage

6m by 6m

New photo

Went to the Doctors and got some pain killers that actually deal to breast pain, but do upset the stomach a little. Oh well at least I can function till orchie when hopefully no blockers means less pain.

@krobinson103
I am so very sorry to hear of your breast pain issues... and yes, if I take some types of pain relievers I have to take them with a meal or some food... by themselves on and empty stomach is most upsetting to say the least.

I absolutely love your new and beautiful Avatar/Profile photo.   I love your hair... you do know that blondes have more fun don't you???  I can testify to that... I am almost always having lots of fun with my good friends and my acquaintances.

Thanks for posting and sharing.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: krobinson103 on November 22, 2018, 12:38:27 PM

6m by 6m

New photo

Kelly,

I hope you will feel better.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Sonja

@krobinson103

Hey Kelly,

That red top looks good on you, goes well with your hair colour - great photo!

I take it panadol and ibuprofen didn't work? Hope the pain goes down

Take care,

Sonja
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 22, 2018, 02:57:24 PM
@krobinson103
I am so very sorry to hear of your breast pain issues... and yes, if I take some types of pain relievers I have to take them with a meal or some food... by themselves on and empty stomach is most upsetting to say the least.

I absolutely love your new and beautiful Avatar/Profile photo.   I love your hair... you do know that blondes have more fun don't you???  I can testify to that... I am almost always having lots of fun with my good friends and my acquaintances.

Thanks for posting and sharing.
Hugs,
Danielle

Oh this blonde is having lots of fun... :) Still want to get it a few shades lighter yet I  think two more cycles should bring it to the colour I want.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: Sonja on November 22, 2018, 03:26:15 PM
@krobinson103

Hey Kelly,

That red top looks good on you, goes well with your hair colour - great photo!

I take it panadol and ibuprofen didn't work? Hope the pain goes down

Take care,

Sonja

Over the counter pain killers might as well be candy to this pain.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on November 22, 2018, 03:01:35 PM

Kelly,

I hope you will feel better.

Chrissy

Thanks! The new meds seem to be doing the trick. At least I can think again.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Well... I thought I was going crazy but I don't think I am.

After Wednesdays nasty pain episode I did some thinking. Really sore breasts, absolutely rotten mood, no energy very pms like. I checked out the moon phase... full. I thought about last month around the same time, same issue. I'm going to check but I bet around the 22nd of December the same thing will happen. I checked the web, lots of trans women get pms like symptoms monthly.

I don't think I'm going crazy I think you can have period like symptoms as a trans woman. Going to gather some data over the next six months noting daily severity of breast pain, energy, and mood. I think I'll see a definite cycle.
Cherish every day.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: krobinson103 on November 23, 2018, 08:39:24 PM

After Wednesdays nasty pain episode I did some thinking. Really sore breasts, absolutely rotten mood, no energy very pms like. I checked out the moon phase... full. I thought about last month around the same time, same issue. I'm going to check but I bet around the 22nd of December the same thing will happen. I checked the web, lots of trans women get pms like symptoms monthly.

I don't think I'm going crazy I think you can have period like symptoms as a trans woman. Going to gather some data over the next six months noting daily severity of breast pain, energy, and mood. I think I'll see a definite cycle.

That is a most interesting revelation Kelly.  I wonder if your cycle pattern will continue.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on November 23, 2018, 08:39:24 PM

@krobinson103
I for one do not think you are "going crazy" ... these kinds of "monthly" events for tran-women are certainly not unheard of.... 
I am thinking it may be clear signal that you are "arriving"   :)

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Dena

Women who live in close quarters can have their periods sync up. It's most likely a pheromone thing so if you are around a female, it's possible your syncing up with somebody. If your by yourself, it's possible you have your own cycle so determining the length of day between cycle would be the most reliable way to judge this.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: Dena on November 23, 2018, 09:07:05 PM
Women who live in close quarters can have their periods sync up. It's most likely a pheromone thing so if you are around a female, it's possible your syncing up with somebody. If your by yourself, it's possible you have your own cycle so determining the length of day between cycle would be the most reliable way to judge this.

Interesting observation my daughter was bleeding a few days ago... hmmm. Entirely possible.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Like the sands of the hourglass...

Well things go well. Communication between Aliica and myself continue and all signs look positive. Neither of us are in a hurry but today I mentioned that while I wasn't in a hurry I certainly didn't want her to get away either. She was receptive. So its movies next saturday night and date number three is likely to be a day cycle trip. :) I stand cautiously optimistic.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on November 23, 2018, 11:45:04 PM
Like the sands of the hourglass...

Well things go well. Communication between Aliica and myself continue and all signs look positive. Neither of us are in a hurry but today I mentioned that while I wasn't in a hurry I certainly didn't want her to get away either. She was receptive. So its movies next saturday night and date number three is likely to be a day cycle trip. :) I stand cautiously optimistic.

@krobinson103
Well now, this is certainly exciting for you and exciting for your follower to tune-in on your romantic adventure.
Yes, indeed... right now with all of your new emotions and body changes... it is best to not be in a hurry and to enjoy the romance slowly...   just my opinion based on my own experiences.

Wishing you well
Hugs
Dainielle

•