Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

A totally awesome day

Started by krobinson103, November 30, 2017, 10:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: krobinson103 on December 02, 2018, 12:46:24 PM
A good day. Feeling positive this morning. No pain to speak of and my weight is at a record low for the last 4 months. :) Life goes well, and... only two weeks till school is finished for the year! Its been a long and complex year and I look forward to some downtime.

Kelly,

Way to go!  Super!   I am glad you are upbeat!

Breaks are good for rest and relaxation.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

krobinson103

Wow. I had a good chat with last weeks date yesterday about a lot of things. I knew we were compatible when I met her but just how compatible? There are so many things we have in common. :) She also returns the interest. I upgrade my "I have a good feeling about this" to "I have a very good feeling about this."

Day three of the great experiment zero breast pain.

Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: krobinson103 on December 03, 2018, 09:58:04 AM
Wow. I had a good chat with last weeks date yesterday about a lot of things. I knew we were compatible when I met her but just how compatible? There are so many things we have in common. :) She also returns the interest. I upgrade my "I have a good feeling about this" to "I have a very good feeling about this."

Day three of the great experiment zero breast pain.

Wow.  Sounds like a very good day indeed Kelly!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

krobinson103

After struggling for over a year to secure my upgrade to full teacher registration... the decision was made to today to sign off on it. That means despite transitioning on the job and all that entails...

I DID IT

Yay!
Cherish every day.
  •  

randim

Congrats Kelly!  Sounds like a celebration is in order.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: krobinson103 on December 03, 2018, 09:31:18 PM
After struggling for over a year to secure my upgrade to full teacher registration... the decision was made to today to sign off on it. That means despite transitioning on the job and all that entails...

I DID IT

Yay!

That is wonderful!  Yay!

Chrissy
  •  

krobinson103

Despite slapping a new patch on yesterday there is still no breast pain. I'm almost 100% sure I'm onto something here in terms of diet. :) Onto other fronts I had a painful chat with Linda (long distance gf) because I need to clear the table for Alicia (currently dating). Also as of last night we are now not just having a 'date' but officially 'dating' yay. Son Hee (mother of children) is accepting and is seeing a range of other people as well so domestically things are quite settled. Alicia is also aware of this arrangement and accepts it. Everything is falling into place right at the moment.

I asked her yesterday if, when meeting me she could have picked that I was trans and she said she never would have guessed. I spose this means I made it. This begs the question...

Things are going so well, what comes next? I can't wait to find out!
Cherish every day.
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: krobinson103 on December 03, 2018, 09:31:18 PM

I DID IT

Yay!
@krobinson103

Hey Kelly,

That is great news Congratulations! What a busy year you've had!

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on December 04, 2018, 11:07:36 AM
Despite slapping a new patch on yesterday there is still no breast pain. I'm almost 100% sure I'm onto something here in terms of diet. :) Onto other fronts I had a painful chat with Linda (long distance gf) because I need to clear the table for Alicia (currently dating). Also as of last night we are now not just having a 'date' but officially 'dating' yay. Son Hee (mother of children) is accepting and is seeing a range of other people as well so domestically things are quite settled. Alicia is also aware of this arrangement and accepts it. Everything is falling into place right at the moment.

I asked her yesterday if, when meeting me she could have picked that I was trans and she said she never would have guessed. I spose this means I made it. This begs the question...

Things are going so well, what comes next? I can't wait to find out!

@krobinson103
Thanks for sharing your most interesting and affirming news!!! 
Yep, I also "suppose this means that you made it."

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

krobinson103

I had a meeting with my mentor at school yesterday. The sign off process will proceed but I'm still working in a conservative field. I also resigned from my union rep position as I feel its taking more energy than I can spare at the moment. My feeling is that the old guard will never really be accepting, exemplified but the principal misgendering me in an email to all staff... grumpy!

On matters of diet and pain... no pain and down to 98.3kg this morning yay!

On matters of the heart... well, that's just getting better by the day. Its officially we are 'dating' rather than testing the waters, and, compatibility factors are surprisingly high! What I find is that is its really liberating to have someone who accepts me for me without bringing in all the baggage from the past, yet accepts that the children are a high priority. A remarkable women not going to let her get away easily. :)
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

No breast pain (well the normal deep ache but that's growing pain). Weight down to 98.2kg this morning and I feel great. Nervous... big date planned for tomorrow! Also I have my HRT review appointment on Monday. Time for another big hole in me from implant, BUT this will be the LAST ONE! Yay!
Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on December 06, 2018, 11:15:04 AM
No breast pain (well the normal deep ache but that's growing pain). Weight down to 98.2kg this morning and I feel great. Nervous... big date planned for tomorrow! Also I have my HRT review appointment on Monday. Time for another big hole in me from implant, BUT this will be the LAST ONE! Yay!
@krobinson103
That is such good news regarding your breast growing pains....  I had always liked feeling that kind of pain in my breasts....  "no pain, no gain"  as they say.

Your weight keeps going down... if this keeps up you will have to replace all of your clothes with smaller sizes... and a very nice "problem" to have for sure!!!

I am wishing you well with your HRT review on Monday, I trust that you will hear all good news and of course an update on your thread would be appreciated by your followers.

Ahhhhh, a big date tomorrow... if you feel so led, please tell us more !!!!

Thank you for continuing to share your life goings-on.....
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

krobinson103

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on December 06, 2018, 11:37:04 AM
@krobinson103
That is such good news regarding your breast growing pains....  I had always liked feeling that kind of pain in my breasts....  "no pain, no gain"  as they say.

Your weight keeps going down... if this keeps up you will have to replace all of your clothes with smaller sizes... and a very nice "problem" to have for sure!!!

I am wishing you well with your HRT review on Monday, I trust that you will hear all good news and of course an update on your thread would be appreciated by your followers.

Ahhhhh, a big date tomorrow... if you feel so led, please tell us more !!!!

Thank you for continuing to share your life goings-on.....
Hugs,
Danielle

I've been dating quite a few people lately but this one, She is different. We are compatible on so many levels, She can accept me as me, and, just today we decided to 'go steady' in old parlance. I think She has very good potential to be a long term partner and she expresses the same to me. I haven't felt this since I met my wife 15 years ago and I married her. Would have stayed with her as well if but sadly life had other ideas. :) Its time to move on.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Well...

Totally AMAZING date and and I learned something. All my previous equipment works just fine, with some nice extras to play with as well. Just needed the right encouragement. I also learned that thanks to hrt I have a virtually unlimited libido.

A truely, truely awesome day!
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Still no trace of pain and its been over a week. Diet is the key factor to being painless. I also dropped 3kg so far. Alicia and I are both in agreement that we want to make what is happening work long term so things look good on that front. A week to go of school then I have six weeks 'holiday'. Son Hee is leaving for Korea for a month so I have the kids over xmas and new year. Need to plan out next years program at some point in that time but right now its get through to the end of the year.

Given last nights events I've come to the conclusion that for now, orchie will be enough. When you have a partner who accepts and enjoys the fact you have physical aspects of both genders it gets... fun. I also discovered that I don't really hate all my bits down there, just my testicles.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Update of the day...

Teacher license upgrade paperwork is sent out. One of my big concerns was not being able to do that and its now acheived. Yay!
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Confirmed that food is indeed the main source of breast pain yesterday by having some dairy (small amount) - pain! Then later that chicken - lots more pain! So Vegan it is cause I like not being in pain.

Things go well on all other fronts, except with recent developments of a serious girl friend the kids are struggling with trans, lesbian Dad. I think its just a matter of time however to let them see that's the way it is and they will process it in their own ways.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Today is... A TOTALLY AWESOME DAY

Spent the day with Alicia and my youngest giving them a chance to get to know each other, and for Victoria (my seven year old daughter) to see us together. With my kids mother away for a month (we are shot of each other in all respects except kids and this house) the stage is clear to show the girls its a good move.

The upshot is that Victoria sees Alicia as a good person who makes dad happy. Christine (eldest daughter) is beginning to buy in.. and I have THREE WHOLE DAYS of no kids no kids mother, and Alicia... yay! We are really well matched in so many ways.

I love how life is going
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

This week has been an amazing week! I have confirmation that my teachers registration is upgraded, I have ensured that there are no barriers no to surgery, and I have found love. I was unsure at first, but we are both so compatible and have the same thing in mind. We both see a future together once we have sorted to out a few things.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on December 17, 2018, 08:07:10 PM
This week has been an amazing week! I have confirmation that my teachers registration is upgraded, I have ensured that there are no barriers no to surgery, and I have found love. I was unsure at first, but we are both so compatible and have the same thing in mind. We both see a future together once we have sorted to out a few things.
@krobinson103
Wow, I am so very happy for you on several fronts...

Your upgraded teachers registration
                  No barriers to your surgery

...and last but not least
                  You found LOVE [emoji173]

Thank you for posting your good news update... always a treat to read.
Hugs,
Danielle

•