Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

A totally awesome day

Started by krobinson103, November 30, 2017, 10:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krobinson103

Been a while since my last update. Not much going on but I feel more and more confident in myself and who I am. My girl friend has a lot to do with that helping me to really accept the changes that have happened since I began transitioning, and offering a mirror that doesn't have mental blocks.
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Minor news:

I was complimented at work the other day. I was told by a colleague that her daughters had seen me at a cafe and if they didn't know me before they would never have guessed I was trans.

Called to get a date on orchie. Wait time is 160 days ish... and I'm up to 89 days. Thats a month longer than they told me it would be but still, two months and a bit to go!

I have a consult online for GRS this Saturday... hoping to schedule for December 2020, Exciting!
Cherish every day.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: krobinson103 on February 06, 2019, 09:30:50 PM
Minor news:

I was complimented at work the other day. I was told by a colleague that her daughters had seen me at a cafe and if they didn't know me before they would never have guessed I was trans.

Called to get a date on orchie. Wait time is 160 days ish... and I'm up to 89 days. Thats a month longer than they told me it would be but still, two months and a bit to go!

I have a consult online for GRS this Saturday... hoping to schedule for December 2020, Exciting!

Congratulations on all counts!   :)    The time will pass quickly...

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on February 06, 2019, 09:30:50 PM
Minor news:

@krobinson103
Wow... this is all very good news... strangers not being able to guess that you are trans is a terrific test and a wonderful affirmation for you.

Hey, regarding your Ordchi surgery date... be persistent and tenacious in trying to get your earlier date, but a least you know that it is on a schedule even if it is later than before.
... and your GRS consult coming up soon... wishing that you will get a good report and an acceptable surgery date.

Thank you for posting your update....... all good news for sure.
Hugs,
Danielle

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

krobinson103

Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on February 06, 2019, 10:12:30 PM
https://www.flickr.com/photos/142425753@N03/shares/9iw373

new pic

@krobinson103

Terrific picture... looking at what you are wearing I just remembered that is is summer time where you live...

..... here where I am we are in the dead of winter.... cold, icy, snow, freezing.... 
and heavy coats, hats, gloves, boots, etc.

Thank you for sharing...  you are looking good!!!
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

krobinson103

Amazing weekend. We walked in the pride march on Saturday, and went to 'The Big Gay Out' on Sunday. First time to pride for Alicia and my first time marching and wearing some... rather revealing clothing and got many compliments! The picnic on Sunday was lots of fun with about 10,000 people gathering and just being themselves with no judgments and some really good live entertainment.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Some good results from the last round of blood tests. E and T right where they should be and all other blood factors right where they need to be! No cholesterol issues left and the blood picture looks really good. Just about gathered all the paper and photos I need to send to the clinic in India to get srs locked in for 2020. Orchie is 66 days away... getting close!

Everyday is an awesome day!
Cherish every day.
  •  

xAmyX

Estrogen certainly makes sensual touch much more enjoyable for me. Kissing, hugging, cuddling, massages etc... all feel so much more enjoyable. It's extremely addictive. Especially when it's with someone you really love. Good luck with your procedures. 🙃

Andie1963

What a wonderful post and I find it to be so motivating to me, thank you so much and keep rocking girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: Andie1963 on February 12, 2019, 07:23:38 PM
What a wonderful post and I find it to be so motivating to me, thank you so much and keep rocking girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're welcome if anyone finds my little blog useful thats good. I used it initially to help me through it now its just really for information.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Guess its time to update.

Things at 'home' have fallen so far down that its no longer viable to live there. My kids have been turned against me and at this point the best policy is to remove myself entirely from the equation as the toxic negativity is driving me mad! I'm working on alternative living arrangements that should be ready in a month or so.

I've sent all the info needed for the SRS team in India to do an assessment and await their decision. If its a go I have two years to find 30,000 dollars but thats not an impossible task.
Orchie - well still no date but likely within the next two months.

Things go well with Alicia and I look forward to long future with her.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@krobinson103
As you are aware, I have been an avid follower of your thread for a very long time.   
I am so sorry to hear of your deteriorating living situation and relationship issues with your wife and kids.

I feel so badly for you but you seem to have a plan for your near future happiness and you have a healthy positive attitude.   Plus, your transition, as evidenced by your recent photos and various postings, seems to be progressing nicely.  Your appearance is definitely at the point that you are passing well at work and just about anywhere you go.

You have future plans for SRS and an Orchi... plus your personal plans with Alicia are going well...  I am very happy to hear that good news for sure.

So, I see your report is a combination of bad news and good news.   
Please know that I am always rooting for your success.

As a final thought, yes indeed, your thread is very beneficial to those that find the information that you post helpful, but please don't think that writing about your trials and tribulations is not helpful to you....  personally for me, I find that my thread is very therapeutic and is good personal therapy that allows me to vent my frustrations and to document my successes.   Good personal therapy for sure.

Hugs and well wishes as always,
Danielle

•  

krobinson103

The path of life is never easy. If things come too easy they probably aren't worth all that much. Yes, there is a high price to be paid for the process documented here, but, there is also hope. Hope for a future where I live the way I was meant to. That WILL happen. I am MAKING it happen. The cost? Perhaps it was unavoidable. At any rate I regret nothing. Without me my children would not have been born and if I never see them again that will never change.

On a positive front I've found a way to move in with Alicia while at the same time giving her the space she needs... a relocatable rental cabin for as long we deem it needed. Plans are underway to make this happen and get free from the toxic negativity here.

Today IS and awesome day and tomorrow WILL be better and no amount of venom from someone who will never accept makes any difference!
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Another night in the garage of the house that I purchased and once called my own. Stuck between a rock and a hard place. No money to live elsewhere unless I can prove I live elsewhere (kids mum would need to apply for a benefit which she won't get as long as I'm here). Plans to live with gf are in the future and for now I spend some time there and some time here. To be honest I'd rather spend the night in my car than be here since the memories and the sheer dislike I get here (from my kids and their mum) is now so bad I barely stand it.

The only answer at this point is to find (beg borrow something) the money to get a rental cabin or flat - maybe get my hands on a trailer? and get the heck out of here as its clear I have no place in anyone's life anymore.The price is has been very high, but I take comfort in the fact that if I had not transitioned I'd have no life at all. If that means losing almost everything of the past then that's the price I have to pay.

Going to see if I can borrow a bit of money from Dad to get clear of here as it makes no sense to continue everyone's suffering and there is no happy ending for this one - not for the path that once existed.

Today is still an awesome day. Everyday we draw breath and can see hope in the future is an awesome day - and there is always hope.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

20th of the month one again and my regularly scheduled extra boob pain and short temperedness lol. Since I've been strictly Vegan for 4 months now food is not a contributor...
Cherish every day.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: krobinson103 on February 20, 2019, 12:45:29 PM
20th of the month one again and my regularly scheduled extra boob pain and short temperedness lol. Since I've been strictly Vegan for 4 months now food is not a contributor...

@krobinson103
No pain, no gain.....  right?   This is good news I would think.   For me in my experience I never did have any kind of cycles of breast pain.   
Once I got to the 1 year mark in my HRT, the pain pretty well stopped and my breast growth continued up to a C-cup where it has thankfully remained....  I do not desire any bigger.

Thanks for your report... I am wishing you well with your continued body changes and also with your living situation...
I am so very sorry to hear that your woman-cave garage is likely no longer going to be comfortably available to you to live in. 
You certainly have a lot of considerations... especially possible future circumstances and  living situations that will cost you money that you do not have...

I trust and hope that you will find an satisfactory and amicable way to juggle all of this in your life events.

Hugs and more hugs,...  best wishes,
Danielle

•  

krobinson103

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on February 20, 2019, 01:00:45 PM
@krobinson103
No pain, no gain.....  right?   This is good news I would think.   For me in my experience I never did have any kind of cycles of breast pain.   
Once I got to the 1 year mark in my HRT, the pain pretty well stopped and my breast growth continued up to a C-cup where it has thankfully remained....  I do not desire any bigger.

Thanks for your report... I am wishing you well with your continued body changes and also with your living situation...
I am so very sorry to hear that your woman-cave garage is likely no longer going to be comfortably available to you to live in. 
You certainly have a lot of considerations... especially possible future circumstances and  living situations that will cost you money that you do not have...

I trust and hope that you will find an satisfactory and amicable way to juggle all of this in your life events.

Hugs and more hugs,...  best wishes,
Danielle

All my C-cup bras a little on the small side now. Looks like things are going to stall out at around D cup which is fine with me cause I don't want bigger than that anyhow. :) Been one year and four months!
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Alicia made an interesting comment the other day. She said she felt like she is dating a teenage girl sometimes. I thought about that and its true, more and more the persona I suppressed for so many years stands to the fore and She is... enthusiastic. I feel like a have new lease on life and a lot of my old inhibitions are gone or so small they don't matter.

Doesn't help a lot at work when I need to be very analytical and non reactive however! Also the ability to ignore or push emotional reactions aside is gone. That was actually very useful in my role.
Cherish every day.
  •