Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

A totally awesome day

Started by krobinson103, November 30, 2017, 10:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 12, 2019, 12:43:56 PM
Haven't worn guys underpants for over a year... :) The fit got really poor.
i used to still wear them when I was in guy mode.  But now I mostly wear the panties called boy shorts, they feel most comfortable with the maxi pads inside.

Taking about maxi pads, I change them 3 to 4 times a day, and those things can fill up a bathroom garbage can in no time!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

krobinson103

Quote from: Dietlind on March 12, 2019, 08:26:52 PM
i used to still wear them when I was in guy mode.  But now I mostly wear the panties called boy shorts, they feel most comfortable with the maxi pads inside.

Taking about maxi pads, I change them 3 to 4 times a day, and those things can fill up a bathroom garbage can in no time!

Ok so the wounds obviously take a bit of time to stop bleeding/seeping then. Good to know.
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 12, 2019, 08:33:15 PM
Ok so the wounds obviously take a bit of time to stop bleeding/seeping then. Good to know.
I would call it spotting.  Some of it may happen because of walking, but any surgical wound, specifically one in an area with such a strong blood supply, takes its time to cloth fully.
It does not really hurt, it is more some kind of discomfort depending how I sit or walk.  I do not feel any physical effects from it.  Psychologically, yes, I feel somehow more female, and I can wer any female type pants, without any effort to hide something.
But the biggest gain for me is that I don't have to take spiro anymore!  I would do it again just for that reason!

•  

Erika_Courtney

In reference to your kids:
You can teach your kids anything, but they grow up and learn stuff on there own and develop their own opinions. It may be hard to stay in their lives now, but you can never get these years back. Someday they will have there own opinions and any crap your ex wife tried to fill them with, they can reject and replace them with their own feelings. If you walk out now you may lose them forever. If you keep trying and stay active in there lives one day they may see things in a different light and you can have close relationship with them. Just don't give up hope.
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: Erika_Courtney on March 13, 2019, 07:49:28 PM
In reference to your kids:
You can teach your kids anything, but they grow up and learn stuff on there own and develop their own opinions. It may be hard to stay in their lives now, but you can never get these years back. Someday they will have there own opinions and any crap your ex wife tried to fill them with, they can reject and replace them with their own feelings. If you walk out now you may lose them forever. If you keep trying and stay active in there lives one day they may see things in a different light and you can have close relationship with them. Just don't give up hope.

I can do what I can. If it turns out I lose them forever I have my life... and not one of misery. I knew the price would be high, but I'm willing to pay ANY price for an authentic life.
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Well t minus 10 days tomorrow! Six more days at work to get everything ship shape for two weeks away! My ride is set, pick up sorted, surgery booked, and Kelly in the best shape she has been in for years! Bring it on.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 15, 2019, 01:00:14 AM
Well t minus 10 days tomorrow! Six more days at work to get everything ship shape for two weeks away! My ride is set, pick up sorted, surgery booked, and Kelly in the best shape she has been in for years! Bring it on.
Now long now Kelly, in case I'm not on Susans much in the next week I'll say it now Good Luck!! I hope it all goes smoothly.

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

krobinson103

Few developments.

Went 'home' to get some stuff and help my ex with some financial stuff etc. It got tense... then it got horrible, so I left and felt miserable for most of the day (as in dark places I haven't been in years).

My wonderful girl friend helped pull me out of that and we went shopping for food and sanitary pads.. yup I'll need em after surgery at the beginning of next week. Who'd have thought I'd need those? All seems rather surreal.

T -8 days and counting!
Cherish every day.
  •  

mm

Yes, you will get to know how it feel to wear a pad for a few days. I never liked the feel and seeing them between my legs.  Good luck with your surgery.
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: mm on March 18, 2019, 09:53:05 PM
Yes, you will get to know how it feel to wear a pad for a few days. I never liked the feel and seeing them between my legs.  Good luck with your surgery.

Thanks.

Not looking forward to needing them, but I see it as a dry run for srs which is the next big step and in the last phases of planning...
Cherish every day.
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on March 12, 2019, 08:48:58 PM
I would call it spotting.  Some of it may happen because of walking, but any surgical wound, specifically one in an area with such a strong blood supply, takes its time to cloth fully.
It does not really hurt, it is more some kind of discomfort depending how I sit or walk.  I do not feel any physical effects from it.  Psychologically, yes, I feel somehow more female, and I can wer any female type pants, without any effort to hide something.
But the biggest gain for me is that I don't have to take spiro anymore!  I would do it again just for that reason!
I'm glad things are going well. Try putting a calibrated tea bag in with your maxi pad. It helped me with the bleeding when I had my wisdom teeth extracted.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on March 18, 2019, 11:53:29 PM
I'm glad things are going well. Try putting a calibrated tea bag in with your maxi pad. It helped me with the bleeding when I had my wisdom teeth extracted.
I still have one tiny spot of blood on my maxi pad in the evening.  All the swelling is gone now.  I took a look with a mirror to get an idea how it looks down there.  I was very surprised to see that they took most of my scrotum away, too.  There is hardly any skin hanging around.  What is left looks almost like a labia minor, it just is some skin on the sides, and an "empty" spot  in the middle.  I have the feeling that about half of my planned limited depth SRS is done already  ???!  Wearing any type of female tight pants should not be a problem for me anymore.  After all, stuff that is not there cannot be seen!
I still use maxi pads, I am so used to them now that they  almost feel comfortable.  I will see the surgeon on the 25th, and I assume that I get a green light to continue with my normal activities.  I would not feel like riding a bicycle  in the near future, though!

•  

mm

good for you, Dietlind, glad you are comfortable with wearing a maxi pad; I never liked have one between my legs always knew it was there.  Your left over parts must sure be small now to be able to wear tight female style pants.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: mm on March 19, 2019, 09:33:52 AM
good for you, Dietlind, glad you are comfortable with wearing a maxi pad; I never liked have one between my legs always knew it was there.  Your left over parts must sure be small now to be able to wear tight female style pants.
Yes, it is so atrophied that I could not use a urinal if I wanted to use one.  I would call it to be an oversized clitoris.

•  

krobinson103

Quote from: Dietlind on March 19, 2019, 09:53:09 AM
Yes, it is so atrophied that I could not use a urinal if I wanted to use one.  I would call it to be an oversized clitoris.

Same. Standing to pee is an exercise in futility. Looking at what is left at the moment I'm glad I'm going to India for srs using the ppv technique as penile inversion would result in very... limited depth etc. It certainly serves as a clitoris when it comes to play time.. :) Overall I'm not sad at all its shrank to the point I can stuff it inside me and its pretty much gone.
Cherish every day.
  •  

imjustme

Can't wait to hear your final results. Best of luck. It's getting close!!!
  •  

Linde

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 19, 2019, 01:14:59 PM
I can stuff it inside me and its pretty much gone.
Isn't it amazing, how it simply slips in and disappears?  I think that I can created the "Camel Toe" look without problems, once my scar is not sensitive anymore!

•  

krobinson103

Two and a half days to go! Getting nervous now...
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Feeling a lot of anxiety today. Woke up in the night sweating only to feel cold when I tried to cool down. Don't think I'm sick as it passed fairly quickly. At the moment the anticipation is killing me...
Cherish every day.
  •  

Sonja

GOOD LUCK KELLY!!!

Take care, I hope it all goes well.