Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

A totally awesome day

Started by krobinson103, November 30, 2017, 10:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

I wish you a very easy recovery.  :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

krobinson103

Thanks for all the good wishes.

I feel like I turned a corner today. I did some housework and I don't feel dead. Still tire quickly but I think the worst is passed. :)
Every day is a totally awesome day
Every day provides opportunities and challenges
Every challenge leads to an opportunity
Every fear faced leads to one more strength
Every strength leads to greater success
Success leads to self esteem
Self Esteem leads to happiness.
Cherish every day.
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 28, 2019, 09:04:11 PM

I feel like I turned a corner today. I did some housework and I don't feel dead. Still tire quickly but I think the worst is passed. :)

Hi Kelly,                     29 March 2019

I think you turned the corner when you met the pretty young lady I see next to you in your avatar. You both are beautiful and I wish you both all the happiness in the world.

Best Always, Love
Christine

PS:
Welcome to Devlyn's Nada Club
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

krobinson103

Quote from: christinej78 on March 29, 2019, 11:26:16 AM
Hi Kelly,                     29 March 2019

I think you turned the corner when you met the pretty young lady I see next to you in your avatar. You both are beautiful and I wish you both all the happiness in the world.

Best Always, Love
Christine

PS:
Welcome to Devlyn's Nada Club

Thank you.

Well today the nerve pain is still there and some lingering weakness. I still have this feeling that the coming couple of weeks I need to be careful but, I feel great! The incision is looking good with the sutures beginning to break down and the glue starting to come off. My head is finally clear and I have some energy back.

I have been reflecting though...

No testicles is good, but its not enough. I'm glad I did it, but there is still one step to go. :)
Cherish every day.
  •  

krobinson103

Todays lesson...

Just because it seems you feel ok doesn't mean you do!

Went for a shopping trip to the supermarket and by the time I got home I had zero energy and the nerve pain is killing me. Still got a ways to go it seems.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 28, 2019, 09:04:11 PM

Missed the first days of your recovery, but now I welcome you in he club of the people with no balls!

It will get better, once your body realizes that no testosterone is spilled into it.  To make up for it, my endo decided to double my E, and that makes me feel even better!
Just don't overdo it with physical activity, you might have lost quite a bit of blood, and that makes you weak and tired!

I thought my genital dysphoria was done with removing the things, but in fact, I think it got worse, I don't know why?  I will try to get SRS as soon as possible now!

I am over it now for a while, however I am pretty sure that I will not ride a bicycle in the near future!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

krobinson103

Quote from: Dietlind on March 29, 2019, 04:13:01 PM
Missed the first days of your recovery, but now I welcome you in he club of the people with no balls!

It will get better, once your body realizes that no testosterone is spilled into it.  To make up for it, my endo decided to double my E, and that makes me feel even better!
Just don't overdo it with physical activity, you might have lost quite a bit of blood, and that makes you weak and tired!

I thought my genital dysphoria was done with removing the things, but in fact, I think it got worse, I don't know why?  I will try to get SRS as soon as possible now!

I am over it now for a while, however I am pretty sure that I will not ride a bicycle in the near future!

I agree... SRS can't come fast enough (through I don't look forward to more pain!) As for riding a bike anytime soon? LOL
Cherish every day.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 29, 2019, 05:19:34 PM
I agree... SRS can't come fast enough (through I don't look forward to more pain!) As for riding a bike anytime soon? LOL
Either I am a weirdo in things pain, or I must have run in a dream figure of a surgeon!  I had no nerve pain whatsoever, and the wound pain was more discomfort than real pain.  I tool two Tylenol on the day of surgery, an before bedtime one of those Opioide pills to make sure I could sleep well.  The next and the following two days, I just took Opioide to ensure a good night rest.
If I am as lucky with any pain of SRS, it will be  apiece of cake for me.  I might just be not that sensitive to pain, cause I have no problem with electrolysis on my lips around my mouth and also no problem with lasering this area.  If this will work for any other work, SRS here I come!

And yes, the no need to tuck thing is wonderful, isn't it?  My member is so atrophied, I can simply push it into my abdomen, and I am smooth down there!  In fact, that little scrotum that is left even mimics some kind of labia once I have underwear on.  If a woman of my size can wear some kind of panties, I can as well!

•  

krobinson103

Quote from: Dietlind on March 29, 2019, 06:59:28 PM
Either I am a weirdo in things pain, or I must have run in a dream figure of a surgeon!  I had no nerve pain whatsoever, and the wound pain was more discomfort than real pain.  I tool two Tylenol on the day of surgery, an before bedtime one of those Opioide pills to make sure I could sleep well.  The next and the following two days, I just took Opioide to ensure a good night rest.
If I am as lucky with any pain of SRS, it will be  apiece of cake for me.  I might just be not that sensitive to pain, cause I have no problem with electrolysis on my lips around my mouth and also no problem with lasering this area.  If this will work for any other work, SRS here I come!

And yes, the no need to tuck thing is wonderful, isn't it?  My member is so atrophied, I can simply push it into my abdomen, and I am smooth down there!  In fact, that little scrotum that is left even mimics some kind of labia once I have underwear on.  If a woman of my size can wear some kind of panties, I can as well!

Still got the glue and stitches which add bulk and a little bit of swelling. But I can see once thats all cleared up there should be very little to stand out so to speak. I have zero need for pads and lots of icing has reduced the swelling and bruising to a large extend. As for member its become... flexible. It can be as large as it once was or very small indeed. In fact the removal of the testicles has improved its function (only when I want it to). Go figure!

I am avoiding the strong pain pills and sticking with the lower order ones. Yes, it hurts more but I don't want the side effects and I dislike adding strong medication to my body unless I must. My biggest issue at the moment is that while I feel good at rest it takes very little to tire me out.
Cherish every day.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 29, 2019, 08:30:26 PM
Still got the glue and stitches which add bulk and a little bit of swelling. But I can see once thats all cleared up there should be very little to stand out so to speak. I have zero need for pads and lots of icing has reduced the swelling and bruising to a large extend. As for member its become... flexible. It can be as large as it once was or very small indeed. In fact the removal of the testicles has improved its function (only when I want it to). Go figure!

I am avoiding the strong pain pills and sticking with the lower order ones. Yes, it hurts more but I don't want the side effects and I dislike adding strong medication to my body unless I must. My biggest issue at the moment is that while I feel good at rest it takes very little to tire me out.
They did not want to use tissue adhesive on me (our lab invented that stuff).  He felt that the area does not lend itself well to gluing, and I have to agree with this.  You being tired fast can be because of the blood loss, and because of no testosterone!  You now have less than female levels, because we don't have ovaries!  I was pretty worn out, too after the surgery, and I talked my endo into doubling my estrogen.  Once I had that working for a day or two, I felt normal again.  I had my blood test done yesterday, and will see y endo next week.  he wants me to eventually have normale female values.

•  

krobinson103

Had one more bad turn last night when I tried to do the dishes. I find it super frustrating that  I can't do a simple task without being in pain for forty minutes after. Still, I managed a bit more than the day before so improvement is noted!
Cherish every day.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 30, 2019, 01:03:01 PM
Had one more bad turn last night when I tried to do the dishes. I find it super frustrating that  I can't do a simple task without being in pain for forty minutes after. Still, I managed a bit more than the day before so improvement is noted!

Congratulations on your improvement!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 30, 2019, 01:03:01 PM
How long is it now after your surgery?  It is about a week or so, isn't it?  You should not have any incapacitating pain anymore from just doing light activities! See how it goes, you might want to see your doc about it!
Good luck!

•  

krobinson103

Quote from: Dietlind on March 30, 2019, 03:44:35 PM
How long is it now after your surgery?  It is about a week or so, isn't it?  You should not have any incapacitating pain anymore from just doing light activities! See how it goes, you might want to see your doc about it!
Good luck!

Day six. I've noticed improvement today in terms of energy but any distance of walking is still causing some issues. Went to a picnic today and it was all good except for the walk to and from the car. Still, I'm not curled up in a ball of pain now so its good...
Cherish every day.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 30, 2019, 10:15:16 PM
Day six. I've noticed improvement today in terms of energy but any distance of walking is still causing some issues. Went to a picnic today and it was all good except for the walk to and from the car. Still, I'm not curled up in a ball of pain now so its good...
I think for a long time you are up to feel some pain with walking, and it indicates pretty well that something was done between your legs!  I still feel a little discomfort.  I found the best control for this is those female spandex type shaping panties, which can be pulled really tight against your body, and stay there.  I put a maxi pad for padding into these, and when I walk I have minimal tissue movement, and thus minimize the pain quite a bit.

•  

krobinson103

Quote from: Dietlind on March 30, 2019, 10:24:00 PM
I think for a long time you are up to feel some pain with walking, and it indicates pretty well that something was done between your legs!  I still feel a little discomfort.  I found the best control for this is those female spandex type shaping panties, which can be pulled really tight against your body, and stay there.  I put a maxi pad for padding into these, and when I walk I have minimal tissue movement, and thus minimize the pain quite a bit.

Its not the scrotum that hurts... thats as good as healed almost. Its the nerves on the inside that are causing me issues. I don't think padding is going to make any difference to that. I just have to wait till they shut down. I think they might have. I now feel like I've been kicked in the non existant balls rather then being stabbed in the groin. An improvement!
Cherish every day.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 30, 2019, 10:36:45 PM
Its not the scrotum that hurts... thats as good as healed almost. Its the nerves on the inside that are causing me issues. I don't think padding is going to make any difference to that. I just have to wait till they shut down. I think they might have. I now feel like I've been kicked in the non existant balls rather then being stabbed in the groin. An improvement!
Again, I might be a different creature than you, but I did not feel any nerve pain what so ever!  Th only pain/discomfort I had, was from the surgical wund, nothing else did hurt.
It would be interesting if others would chime in and say if and what kind of pain they had?

•  

krobinson103

Well the pain seems to be leaving me. Still quite limited as to the duration of activity, but, if I limit myself to short durations and don't walk too far too fast I'm doing well. I feel I have turned the corner in terms of being able to look after myself again. YAY!
Cherish every day.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: krobinson103 on March 31, 2019, 02:57:31 AM
Well the pain seems to be leaving me. Still quite limited as to the duration of activity, but, if I limit myself to short durations and don't walk too far too fast I'm doing well. I feel I have turned the corner in terms of being able to look after myself again. YAY!
That sounds good. Concerning the low energy, don't forget that somebody did cut your body open, and quite a bit of blood was drained out of you!  And, as I also stated, you don't have any testosterone anymore, and if that is not made up with extra estrogen, you will feel low in energy!  This is a big thing for the bodies endocrine system!  It is not like: let's just cut them there balls off, and we are done!  You are also deprived of hormones now!

Hang on in there!
Linde

•  

krobinson103

Well I had some reserves of patches and decided to experiment. Added one more patch this morning to see if I could get some energy back. Like a switch as soon as it kicked in I felt normal again (apart from the odd pain). Going to have to ask for a review of my e dose...
Cherish every day.
  •