Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

2 really good series on Netflix.

Started by Julia1996, December 05, 2017, 10:51:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia1996

Hi everyone.  I just finished season 2 of glitch on Netflix.  Glitch is an Australian series. It's really good. It's about a group of dead people who resurrected. No, it's not a zombie show. The description sounds cheesy but it's really good.

The second one I just started watching is Dark.  I'm on episode 3 and I love it. It reminds me of Stranger things. If you liked Stranger things then you'll like Dark. The show is set in Germany but no subtitles, it's all in English.  I was looking for another good show after I watched season 2 of Stranger things and this is it.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

staciM

Quote from: Julia1996 on December 05, 2017, 10:51:05 AM
Hi everyone.  I just finished season 2 of glitch on Netflix.  Glitch is an Australian series. It's really good. It's about a group of dead people who resurrected. No, it's not a zombie show. The description sounds cheesy but it's really good.

The second one I just started watching is Dark.  I'm on episode 3 and I love it. It reminds me of Stranger things. If you liked Stranger things then you'll like Dark. The show is set in Germany but no subtitles, it's all in English.  I was looking for another good show after I watched season 2 of Stranger things and this is it.

Lots of buzz lately around Dark, I haven't started watching yet but I intend to.  Somewhat related to this forum.....Jamie Clayton tweeted very positively about Dark just yesterday.
- Staci -
  •  

Lizzeh

My grandpa's really into that Glitch show
  •  

Cassi

There have been a few shows that are like Glitch.  Where the dead have returned, not as zombies but as people confused andremembering their past.

I'll have tocheck outdark.  Sorryfor the spelling.  The spacebar on my daughter's computer sucks and I get tired of backspacing.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Lady Lisandra

I haven't seen any of them , but Dark on my list already. After I finish watching Vikings, Outlander, Star Trek (all of them) and Attack on Titan...

Haven't heard of Glitch though...
- Lis -
  •  

DawnOday

I really enjoyed The Handmaids Tale on Hulu. Not all that interested in zombies, vampires or aliens.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Julia1996

Quote from: DawnOday on January 14, 2018, 08:54:53 PM
I really enjoyed The Handmaids Tale on Hulu. Not all that interested in zombies, vampires or aliens.

I really liked that. I can't wait for season 2 . I read the book in school.  I like the show better than the book. I'm about to watch season 2 of Travelers on Netflix.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Julia1996 on January 14, 2018, 09:03:19 PM
I really liked that. I can't wait for season 2 . I read the book in school.  I like the show better than the book. I'm about to watch season 2 of Travelers on Netflix.

Travelers is good.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Roll

Mindhunter is another excellent series. Dramatized version of real events surrounding the early days of the FBI's behavioral analysis of serial killers. Produced by David Fincher!
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

amandam

Dark is pretty good. It started out kinda slow, kinda weird, like only European shows can be, but then it got legs. Can't wait for season 2.
Out of the closet to family 4-2019
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: amandam on January 15, 2018, 12:36:21 AM
Dark is pretty good. It started out kinda slow, kinda weird, like only European shows can be, but then it got legs. Can't wait for season 2.

Exactly my thoughts. I didn't know what was happening at first and it was really slow but it picked up after episode 4 or 5. I loved it.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on January 15, 2018, 09:57:17 AM
Exactly my thoughts. I didn't know what was happening at first and it was really slow but it picked up after episode 4 or 5. I loved it.

Well, I'm listening to your talk on Dark and have obtained S1 so we'll see.  Anyone seen Hard Sun?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Chloe

All seasons of OUTLANDER is now on Netflix!
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

Lexxi

Hi Chloe,

Outlander is one of my all time favorite shows!! I can't wait for the new season to start.
Finally started the process of becoming who I really am on the inside! 5/20/19
  •  

GingerVicki

I've seen Dark and agree that it is very good. I will have to look into Glitch.
  •  

big kim

Mayans MC was the last series I watched. Saw it for free on Flixtor
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: big kim on May 29, 2019, 12:20:54 AM
Mayans MC was the last series I watched. Saw it for free on Flixtor

What is flixtor?? Iv'e never heard of it.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

big kim

It's a free site to watch TV shows & films. Type Flixtor into your computer
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: big kim on May 31, 2019, 03:14:41 PM
It's a free site to watch TV shows & films. Type Flixtor into your computer

Oh ok. Thank you. I thought we had all the streaming services already.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •