Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Kathy's journey

Started by KathyLauren, December 05, 2017, 05:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christinej78

Quote from: Steph2.0 on June 13, 2018, 08:22:50 PM
Oh, the sky is a lot bigger than the road, so I have time to take selfies from my good side. Here are me and Cassie over Crystal River as proof:

Stephanie

Hi Steph,                        14 June 2018

What are you flying? I cannot recognize it? You two look like you be having way too much fun. Wish I be there with you two gorgeous lady "Fly Girls."

Best Always, Love,
Christine
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: christinej78 on June 14, 2018, 07:15:54 PM
Hi Steph,                        14 June 2018

What are you flying? I cannot recognize it? You two look like you be having way too much fun. Wish I be there with you two gorgeous lady "Fly Girls."

Hi Christine,

It's a Rans S-20 Raven I built. I am in fact just finishing it's first annual condition inspection right now. I'm sitting in the hangar next to it cooling off after reinstalling the cowl. Here I am doing the compression check:

This is the finished product:

It's the best flying plane I've ever built. Unfortunately I built it in partnership with a friend and he bought me out. I still do the work for him and sometimes get temporary custody. I hope to be flying it this weekend.

Do you fly?

By the way, when I came out to a friend of mine he texted me with, "I am so envious! Do you know how badass the title "Aviatrix" is?

So I'm not just a Fly Girl, I'm a BAA: Bad Ass Aviatrix.

Oh, sorry Kathy. Another thread highjack...

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: christinej78 on June 14, 2018, 07:00:09 PM
OK Danielle,                   14 June 2018

I caught you young lady; I detect something fishy is Denmark; Alaska, aka "The North Pole," doesn't have green stuff a couple of months ago. My news source, CNN, says it is still covered in glaciers and other ice forms. Green won't appear until moss forms on the north side of the glaciers.

So what have you to say for yourself for spoofing us gringos down here in the original 58 states? By the way, I've been to all but 57.

You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to fool this old biddy way down here in Tejas.

Best Always, Love and try to stay warm,
Christine

PS:

That looks like Bazooka Bubble Gum?????

@christinej78 ...   the trees you see are Evergreen Trees, meaning that they stay green all year long. Duh !!! 
Not Bazooka bubble gum, it is Double Bubble brand bubble gum.   As the shortest day of the year approaches where I live we have more than 22 hours of sun-up daylight and a  less than 2 hours of twilight... never gets dark.  The weather turned warmer like someone throwing a switch.
***edit/correction:   > Longest Day of the Year <
Thanks for your comment, I enjoy exchanging messages with and fooling "old biddys" especially in "Tejas"
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 14, 2018, 07:36:26 PM
@christinej78 ...   the trees you see are Evergreen Trees, meaning that they stay green all year long. Duh !!! 
Not Bazooka bubble gum, it is Double Bubble brand bubble gum.   As the shortest day of the year approaches where I live we have more than 22 hours of sun-up daylight and a  less than 2 hours of twilight... never gets dark.  The weather turned warmer like someone throwing a switch.
Thanks for your comment, I enjoy exchanging messages with and fooling "old biddys" especially in "Tejas"
Hugs,
Danielle
Aaahh....Danielle...is the high latitude and perpetual daylight getting to you? With 22 hours of sunlight, I'm sure you intended to say the longest day of the year not the shortest. It will be the shortest day for me, down here in n the underside of the globe. [emoji56]

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jayne01 on June 14, 2018, 10:52:38 PM
Aaahh....Danielle...is the high latitude and perpetual daylight getting to you? With 22 hours of sunlight, I'm sure you intended to say the longest day of the year not the shortest. It will be the shortest day for me, down here in n the underside of the globe. [emoji56]

Hugs,
Jayne

@Jayne01  and  @christinej78    ...  OMG, I can not believe that I made that mistake....  of course it is the longest day of the year....  yep, sleep is becoming an issue with all the daylight.   Thank you Jayne for your most kind correction.
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Jayne01

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 14, 2018, 11:05:01 PM
@Jayne01  and  @christinej78    ...  OMG, I can not believe that I made that mistake....  of course it is the longest day of the year....  yep, sleep is becoming an issue with all the daylight.   Thank you Jayne for your most kind correction.
Hugs,
Danielle

It may have also been a lack of oxygen after blowing that giant bubble gum bubble, leaving you light headed.

I'm just messing with you. [emoji23][emoji23]

Hugs,
Jayne
  •  

christinej78

Quote from: Steph2.0 on June 14, 2018, 07:32:13 PM
Hi Christine,

It's a Rans S-20 Raven I built. I am in fact just finishing it's first annual condition inspection right now. I'm sitting in the hangar next to it cooling off after reinstalling the cowl. Here I am doing the compression check:

This is the finished product:

It's the best flying plane I've ever built. Unfortunately I built it in partnership with a friend and he bought me out. I still do the work for him and sometimes get temporary custody. I hope to be flying it this weekend.

Do you fly?

By the way, when I came out to a friend of mine he texted me with, "I am so envious! Do you know how badass the title "Aviatrix" is?

So I'm not just a Fly Girl, I'm a BAA: Bad Ass Aviatrix.

Oh, sorry Kathy. Another thread highjack...

Stephanie

Hi Steph,                     14 June 2018

Gave it up; don't trust myself these days. I would if I had someone along that could fly and was familiar with the type. I have a hard time trusting myself walking these days; fall asleep quite easily and when I wake I haven't a clue how or where I got myself to. I actually have to go back to sleep so I can dream my way home. Funny what getting old does to a young gal; especially one going through puberty. What am I going to do when I have my first period?

Just saying that reminded me of my younger sister's first period. I was downstairs in the living room and unbeknownst to me, she was in the WC (Water Closet) taking a leak (I presume). All of a sudden there was a blood curdling scream from upstairs. My mom rushed to her aid, stayed a bit calming her down then came downstairs and informed me as to what happened. That was about 64 years ago and she still hasn't gotten over it. Maybe I should stop laughing about it when she's around. The good thing is we haven't seen each other in 12 years so that's one positive to our relationship; the second is she hasn't a clue she now has a sister. When she does find out I'm sure it will bust her balls... or whatever she has.

I'm assuming that's an air-park where you live. That is having your cake and eating it too. Living the dream.

The photo of you working on the plane would make a great avatar; you look Sexy, Hot and BA simultaneously.

Best Always, Love,
Christine

My favorite plane is the Cessna T-310 R. High workload, fast, heavy (smooth in rough air) and sexy.
Veteran - US Navy                                       Arborist, rigger, climber, sawyer
Trans Woman 13 Apr 18                               LEO (Cop)
Living as female - 7 years                             Pilot
Start HRT san's AA's 27 March 2018              Mechanic
Borchiday completed Friday 13 Apr 2018        Engineer Multi Discipline
IT Management Consultant                            Programmer
Friend                                                          Bum, Bumett
Semi Retired                                                Still Enjoy Being a Kid, Refuse to Grow UP
Former Writer / Editor                                   Carpenter / Plumber / Electrician
Ex-Biker, Ex-Harley Driver                             Friend of a Coyote
Ex-Smoker 50 years and heading for 100
  •  

KathyLauren

I got myself some nail polish and painted my toenails!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Nice job!  I like the color.

Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

KathyLauren

I was rummaging through old photos for something unrelated and came across my baby pictures.  Just for giggles, I thought I'd post one.

My mother is 29 in that photo.  The hairline looks familiar.  Add male pattern baldness and my hair never had a chance!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

KathyLauren

My wife and I just got home from a beach party with six other trans women and one other spouse.  We rounded up enough driftwood for a small beach fire and some folks roasted marshmallows.  We had potato salad and went across the parking lot for ice cream.  Watched the tide com in about a quarter of a mile on the sandy beach. 

A nice relaxed evening, and a rare opportunity for some of the part-time ladies to get out as themselves.  No pics, because some of the ladies are a bit camera shy.
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: KathyLauren on June 23, 2018, 07:28:14 PM
My wife and I just got home from a beach party with six other trans women and one other spouse.  We rounded up enough driftwood for a small beach fire and some folks roasted marshmallows.  We had potato salad and went across the parking lot for ice cream.  Watched the tide com in about a quarter of a mile on the sandy beach. 

A nice relaxed evening, and a rare opportunity for some of the part-time ladies to get out as themselves.  No pics, because some of the ladies are a bit camera shy.

What a wonderful thing to do.  What fun!
It's okay there's no picture , I'm sure we will waive the rule
"If there isn't a picture, it didn't happen"

Hugs and smiles, Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Laurie

Hi Kathy,

How do you all enjoy going to the beach in those heavy clothes. Did you have to get out the dog sleds to get through that frozen wasteland? I've see tide affect the ice on the shore. It creates a slippery slope that is hard to climb back up. How do you handle that? Do you just wait until high tide to even it back up?

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Donna

It's really not that bad Laurie as long as we don't trip over our snow shoes in the sand on the beach. Heck my garden tractor has a snow plow on it to get a head start on the grass cutting
Lol
December 2015 noticed strange feelings moving in
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
Spiro and dutastricide 2017
Mid year 2017 Started dressing and going out shopping etc by myself
October T 14.8 / 456
Came out to my wife in December 2017
January 2018 dressing androgenes and still have face hair
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
Living full time March 1 2018
March T 7.4 / 236
April 19th eligard injection, no more Testosterone
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Laurie on June 23, 2018, 10:05:44 PM
  Hi Kathy,

How do you all enjoy going to the beach on those heavy clothes. Did you have to get out the dog sleds to get through that frozen wasteland? I've see tide affect the ice on the shore. It creates a slippery slope that is hard to climb back up. How do you handle that? Do you just wait until high tide to even it back up?

Hugs,
  Laurie

Speaking of a slippery slope, Laurie, just keep that up and we'll put you in our other refrigerator.  It is 3000 miles wide and gets down to -40.  :P
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: KathyLauren on June 24, 2018, 08:15:22 AM
Speaking of a slippery slope, Laurie, just keep that up and we'll put you in our other refrigerator.  It is 3000 miles wide and gets down to -40.  :P

@KathyLauren   
@Donna   
@Laurie

OK now ladies, either I need some more coffee this morning to understand all that is being stated and what is going on with the last 3 reply comments .... or perhaps I should just crawl back under the nearest rock and go back to sleep... it is still early here.... not even 6:30am yet... so I just may do that, I was up very late last night.

Anyway it sounds like you three know the inside story and are having great fun at each other's expense  :) ::).... 
Even though it is a mystery to me and perhaps to others it is very nice to see that kind of fun comradeship.... you sound like very happy girls with your exchange of comments.

Hugs to all,
Danielle

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: KathyLauren on June 23, 2018, 07:28:14 PM

Oh my gosh! Swimsuit?! I did that for the first time ever yesterday (see my thread). How cool you did too!

The water was probably waayy too cold for you, the the Florida Ocean was lovely and warm and I went in up to my neck. What I noticed immediately, and almost shockingly, is how different being submerged feels with shaved legs!

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Steph2.0 on June 24, 2018, 10:01:38 AM
Oh my gosh! Swimsuit?!
No such luck.  While the person with the lorry exaggerates how cold it gets here in the summer, it was a cloudy day and definitely not warm enough to go in the water.   So no swimsuits in evidence.  Some sweaters and jackets, though.  If it had been warm enough for swimsuits, there would have been a lot of people on the beach, and me + swimsuits + other people just don't mix!

On a sunny day, the incoming tide over the warm sand would have been warm enough to wade in, but not nearly deep enough to swim in unless you went out half a mile or more.  With a wide, shallow slope to the beach and a tide that has a range of 50 feet, you have to walk briskly to keep ahead of the incoming tide.
  •  

Donna

Swimsuit. Oh soon I hope but not there yet. I'll find one I like one of these days. Not a fan of pools so I'm waiting for the lake temperature to come up a bit more.
Kathy it sounds like you all had a very lovely time out together
December 2016 started to understand what my body has been telling me all my life, started wearing a bra for comfort full time
October T 14.8 / 456
Feb 2018 Dressing full time in female clothing out at work and to friends and family, clean shaven and make up
March T 7.4 / 236
June 19th a brand new freshly trained HRT and transgender care doctor for me. Only a one day waiting list to become her patient 😍

[/
  •  

Donna

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on June 24, 2018, 09:23:25 AM

@KathyLauren   
@Donna   
@Laurie

OK now ladies, either I need some more coffee this morning to understand all that is being stated and what is going on with the last 3 reply comments .... or perhaps I should just crawl back under the nearest rock and go back to sleep... it is still early here.... not even 6:30am yet... so I just may do that, I was up very late last night.

Anyway it sounds like you three know the inside story and are having great fun at each other's expense  :) ::).... 
Even though it is a mystery to me and perhaps to others it is very nice to see that kind of fun comradeship.... you sound like very happy girls with your exchange of comments.

Hugs to all,
Danielle

Lol, Danielle when you figure out the secret decoder ring password we can let you in. I just love the humour and conversations that go on around here.
October T 14.8 / 456
March T 7.4 / 236

[/
  •