Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Poll: Do you like your vagina?

Started by PurpleWolf, December 07, 2017, 12:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PurpleWolf

1. Do you like it/or like to have it? (I mean: Is it okay to you?)

2. Do you like to be penetrated with sex toys etc.?

3. Do you like to be penetrated in sex?

4. Have you been penetrated by a cis guy (or a dick no matter the gender)? How was it/is it?

5. Does it cause you dysphoria?
!!!REBIRTH=legal name change on Feb 16th 2018!!!
This is where life begins for me. It's a miracle I finally got it done.

My body is the home of my soul; not the other way around.

I'm more than anything an individual; I'm too complex to be put in any box.

- A social butterfly not living in social isolation anymore  ;D -
(Highly approachable but difficult to grasp)

The past is overrated - why stick with it when you are able to recreate yourself every day
  •  

Elis

Hey again *awkward wave*

1. Yep definitely. Works well; can have a lot if fun with it (more than if I was born with a conventional penis) aesthetically all looks good

2. Yep if a guy is doing it (I'm asexual so don't masturbate). Works better for me

3. Yep feels good and everything works great down there.

4. Yep I'm exploring my gay side currently.  No complaints; although gay men need more education on how those parts work  ;)

5. Makes myself feel more confident that those parts are desirable and that I am normal; not a freak bcos I'm trans and have a mix of different parts as it were. Sometimes I get slight dysphoria but nothing I can't live with.
They/them pronouns preferred.

•  

Kylo

"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

PurpleWolf

The past is overrated - why stick with it when you are able to recreate yourself every day
  •  

The Flying Lemur

Echoing Viktor . . .

1) No
2) No
3) No
4) Yes, and it was pretty painful, physically and psychologically.  Not a fan.
5) Yes
The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are. --Joseph Campbell
  •  

PurpleWolf

Elis we should hook up  ;D! [hope you can endure some humor]

1. Yes. Don't bother me!
2. Yes. There was a phase when I didn't... But I've discovered it feels good, so...! Why the hell not?
3. With sex toys, at least, yes.
4. Actually I haven't... weird, huh? Had a chance at 13 - but nothing became of it. My parents got involved  :police:! [E you wanna hear this one, I'm sure!] Soon after that transitioned and dated women since.
5. A little... but nothing insurmountable.

•  

Sawney1000000

im cool with it!!

yeppers

yeppers again

4. Have you been penetrated by a cis guy (or a dick no matter the gender)? How was it/is it?
no but i probably wouldnt mind it

surprisingly, it doesnt. its my chest that causes dysphoria because everyone can see it. only my girlfriend gets to see my vagina and she respects me 100% so theres no worry
I'm made of music and beautiful colors!!

I DONT HAVE AN INSIDE VOICE!!!!

•  

SeptagonScars

1. Nope, can't wait for bottom surgery to fix that situation. Only part I'm fine with is the clit, the rest disgusts me and doesn't feel good. I mostly have moderate to severe bottom dysphoria.
2. No, not vaginally. I used to like it but then a combination of increased dysphoria and atrophy made me hate it. I enjoy being penetrated anally with toys though.
3. Yes, but not vaginally.
4. Yes, in the past, but not anymore and I'd like to keep it that way. I enjoy other forms of sex with cis men. I like dick but not in there.
5. Yes, almost to the point of getting a panic attack.
Mar. 2009 - came out as ftm
Nov. 2009 - changed my name to John
Mar. 2010 - diagnosed with GID
Aug. 2010 - started T, then stopped after 1 year
Aug. 2013 - started T again, kept taking it since
Mar. 2014 - top surgery
Dec. 2014 - legal gender marker changed to male
Jul. 2018 - came out as cis woman and began detransition
Sep. 2018 - stopped taking T and changed my name to Laura
Oct. 2018 - got new ID-card

Medical Detransition plans: breast reconstruction surgery, change legal gender back to female.
  •  

WolfNightV4X1

No, not necessarily. It varies how much I dislike it. I'd prefer not to have it.

However, art communities who often portray that body type in NSFW art brought a sort of positivity to the fact that someone can still be a boy/man and have a V, so I've sort of grown to accept it more than not as part of me, even if my preference would be to have a fully functional, average penis. I find that body type attractive too now and I can see myself as attractive as well because of it.

I could have PIV or generally stuff like that because my mentality around that is more "Use what I've got", so I don't mind taking a bottom role in that area, but I also do very much enjoy being an active top, so it varies.

•  

scrubcore

1. I'm very indifferent about mine
2. Nope! Penetration is really uncomfortable for me! :)
3. Nope
4. I have! It was a really uncomfortable experience for the both of us.
5. It depends on the day. Most of the time I'm very aware of it and indifferent. During sexual encounters is when I feel more dysphoric and self-conscious.

•  

meatwagon

no, but i have never had anything else, so i have accepted it for most of my life.  now that i'm old enough to understand what i'm "missing", i know i'd be more comfortable with that, but i don't have that option.

i used to, with the reasoning of "this is the only thing i have, might as well use it", but more recently it feels uncomfortable and has gotten harder to distance myself from it mentally

i don't have sex.  i am not comfortable with anyone being physically attracted to my body.  in the past when i had a male partner, the answer was the same as #2.

see #3.

on a good day, i don't really think about it.  on a bad day, it feels like i've been "neutered", and all that's left is a hole and a nub from what was removed.  take that as you will, and refer to #1.
  •  

PurpleWolf

Quote from: meatwagon on December 09, 2017, 06:29:37 PM
on a good day, i don't really think about it.  on a bad day, it feels like i've been "neutered", and all that's left is a hole and a nub from what was removed.
OMG that was funny  ;D! I myself refer to myself as 'eunuch' sometimes... ::) (=body type/shape)

I try hard not to think it that way... (as female body parts) If I do I get that 'neutered' feeling also. I rather view the clit as equaling a penis = same organ, practically.

•  

meatwagon

Quote from: PurpleWolf on December 09, 2017, 06:39:16 PM
OMG that was funny  ;D! I myself refer to myself as 'eunuch' sometimes... ::) (=body type)

I try hard not to think it that way... (as female body parts) If I do I get that 'neutered' feeling also. I rather view the clit as equaling a penis = same organ, practically.
yeah, that pretty much explains it.  i still prefer to think of it in male terms despite what it is/looks like, so that's what i'm left with ;v;
  •  

King Malachite

1. Heck no

2. Heck no

3. Heck no

4. Kind of-never made it past the "walls", though.  I was a kid, though so......

5. Heck yeah
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Corax

Certainly not! I hate it, I wish I never had to see that monstrosity down there and I find it disgusting and that it's there causes me aggression and extreme dysphoria every time I get aware of it. I can't wait for finally having phalloplasty.
Having something like that thing on your body as a man is only humiliating and feels degrading. I live my life dissociating that loathsome anatomy from myself as a person and a man since forever because otherwise it would drag me into constant misery. I can't feel any connection to those body parts whatsoever nor can I remotely associate myself with them. Hence, the title saying "your vagina" weirded me out completely and resonated in my head in an alien way.
Of course not! I would never use that thing the mere thought of ever using it repulses me to the core and makes me gag.
As I stated above the mere thought of using that thing repulses me beyond believe and I would never use it or even only humiliate myself as far as to show that disgraceful thing to anyone. Hence, I don't have the equipment for sex and have to wait for phalloplasty to actually have sex.
Beside that penetration is a horror scenario for me, thinking that someone would somehow penetrate me makes me incredibly aggressive and ready to fight as well as wanting to throw up at the same time.
No and I won't ever let anyone penetrate me even if the disgusting thing was already a thing of the past after phalloplasty. I am a gay man but I am a total top, that's what is actually natural for me and my brain. Plus, I would never take the passive, submissive part in a sexual relationship since I am active and dominant.
Yes and a damn crazy lot.
  •  

PurpleWolf

Quote from: Corax on December 10, 2017, 04:07:15 PM
Hence, the title saying "your vagina" weirded me out completely and resonated in my head in an alien way.
Sorry  ;D!!! Tried to use the medical term... what else? [It's certainly not what I use either, can guarantee!!!!!!!]

Beside that penetration is a horror scenario for me, thinking that someone would somehow penetrate me makes me incredibly aggressive and ready to fight as well as wanting to throw up at the same time.

Yes and a damn crazy lot.

OMG you are so funny  ;D!!! Having a good laugh here!

•  

Corax

Quote from: PurpleWolf on December 10, 2017, 04:31:08 PM
Sorry  ;D!!! Tried to use the medical term... what else? [It's certainly not what I use either, can guarantee!!!!!!!]

OMG you are so funny  ;D!!! Having a good laugh here!

I didn't mean the term itself, I don't actually care about that. You can use whatever words you want to for sure by the way.
I meant that the "your" used in regards to that thing weirded me out or sounded alien to me because I don't see that part as "mine" or something that would belong to me because I dissociate it from myself. When I hear the word "vagina" I don't connect it to myself in any possible way but I hear it as something that has nothing to do with me at all. Maybe I didn't word or explain that well enough though.

It's good to be funny xD But I actually meant this, I indeed have such severe bottom dysphoria which I assure you isn't pleasant to live with.
  •  

PurpleWolf

Quote from: Corax on December 10, 2017, 05:30:23 PM
It's good to be funny xD But I actually meant this, I indeed have such severe bottom dysphoria which I assure you isn't pleasant to live with.

I know you meant it 100%! I meant that the way you described it made me laugh (coz it sounded so accurate/real).

I like your use of language  ;D!

•  

Corax

Quote from: PurpleWolf on December 10, 2017, 06:53:02 PM
I know you meant it 100%! I meant that the way you described it made me laugh (coz it sounded so accurate/real).

I like your use of language  ;D!

Ah, I see! It's always good to hear when people like my use of language and find my writing style appealing, so thanks man ;D
  •  

November Fox

1. Nope
2. Nope (I said what what, in the butt...)
3. Nope, nope, nope, nope.
4. In some other life...
5. Yes

I call it "junk".
Siding with the WTF is in my pants club.
  •