Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Wrote a letter...

Started by Zquence, December 13, 2017, 12:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zquence

So I wrote a letter about coming out and I am to scared to read it let alone deliver it. When I was writing it I was full of passion and now it has been in my pocket for a few days just waiting for me to do something with it.

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

•  

Megan.

When you're ready hun, or when the situation demands it.
I took about 3 weeks crafting mine,  I'd hoped to have a lot longer before it was needed, in the end I had to use it earlier than planned, but I was very glad I had it.
Go at the pace you need and that you're comfortable with. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
  •  

Bari Jo

Agreed, use it when you are ready.  I had a different letter for my sister, my dad, then my mom. I had to use the letters when coming out to my sister and dad.  By the time I got to my mom it was easier, and I didn't need it.  I gave it to her afterwards anyway though.  I was glad I had the letters.

Bari Jo
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

Gertrude

Consider it a draft and go over, making changes as necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

Jailyn

Don't rush it!!! As stated above you will find the time that is right for you and makes you comfortable. You may even leave it somewhere so the whoever you are leaving it for sees and you don't have to read it. I have heard a few on here do that and then they read it, process it, and come to you to discuss it. I do not profess to have the right answer but, just giving you a solution among many.
  •  

Zquence

Whelp decided to comeout to roommates yay accepted or at least as far as they made me aware.

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

•