Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What's the worst/weirdest Christmas gift you've recieved?

Started by Julia1996, December 22, 2017, 09:07:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia1996

Quote from: Jessica on December 23, 2017, 09:46:39 AM
When I was very young (4or5) my grandmother (the mean one) gave me a shoehorn with a brush on the other side.  I wanted a toy.  She was well off, we were dirt poor.

That is so sad! Poor thing. Hugs.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Julia1996 on December 23, 2017, 09:40:21 AM
Personal stuff besides tampons, adult diapers, etc is a good gift. My brother wraps everything he puts in the box and then wraps the big box. That's a cute idea.  Speaking of personal gifts, when Tyler was 16 my dad put a box of rubbers in his stocking. He told Tyler he wanted him to have and use them because he was too young to be a grandpa. Lol.
The same person who gave me the fleshlight for my birthday gave our son a box of condoms for his bar mitzvah.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

One of the girls I work with gave me a glass butt plug
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on December 23, 2017, 11:19:45 AM
One of the girls I work with gave me a glass butt plug

Lol, that's one place you don't need glass slivers.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

PurpleWolf

OMG I came here coz I wanted to do a similar thread,  :D ;D!!!! Exactly the same!!!!

Coz I wanted to share this!

I haven't read the others yet but... I think this comes to close topping everyone!!!

My family has a tradition of handing some little gifts for everyone at first and everyone opens them at the same time etc. It's like 'for starters' before the actual gifts. So usually they are some little stuff etc.

Well, after coming out (!) one Xmas my sister gives me the 'first gift' and guess what it is?!! It's ugly women's white cotton panties. Worse still: She tells me she bought them for herself but decided to give them to me coz they didn't fit  ;D! That must be by far the worst Christmas starter ever (and the worst gift ever I've received)!!! You can guess that put me in some foul mood.......

They were like in a packaging that was already opened coz she had tried them on,  :o!!!

Top that if you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that was after they all knew I was a guy,  :o!!!!!! Welcome to my oh, so thoughtful family... Soon after that I stopped spending Xmas with them altogether. It's just me & my SO. And we are bloody enjoying it that way!!!

(Did I already tell you that my sis is over 20 years older than me?)

If there's a way to totally invalidate a trans guy, that would be it.
!!!REBIRTH=legal name change on Feb 16th 2018!!!
This is where life begins for me. It's a miracle I finally got it done.

My body is the home of my soul; not the other way around.

I'm more than anything an individual; I'm too complex to be put in any box.

- A social butterfly not living in social isolation anymore  ;D -
(Highly approachable but difficult to grasp)

The past is overrated - why stick with it when you are able to recreate yourself every day
  •  

PurpleWolf

Quote from: Julia1996 on December 23, 2017, 10:13:52 AM
The fleshlight post reminded me of something but I didn't know if it was appropriate to share. I guess it is, it's gross but funny. Our old vacuum was a canister. I started noticing a nasty odor everytime I used it. I would put a clean bag in it but it would still smell bad everytime I used it. My dad noticed too when he used it to clean his car. I couldn't figure out what was causing the smell. Well I found out! My brother had been using the vacuum for self pleasure! He would take off the hose and put Mr. Happy in the opening. Of course his...seed got sucked into the bag. He must have done it a lot to cause an odor! My mom came home early one day and caught him red handed. Of course she told my dad and I what she caught him doing. He was about 14 at the time and embarrassed doesn't cover how he felt. Lol

I'm starting to feel sorry for your brother  ;D!!!!!!!!
Is that true?!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are expanding my lifespan for making me laugh so!!!!

The past is overrated - why stick with it when you are able to recreate yourself every day
  •  

PurpleWolf

Quote from: Roll on December 22, 2017, 09:17:42 AM
My dad buys everything last minute out of a magazine, the Heartland catalog or something like that. One year, he gave me 4 DVD set of 100 "classic" movies from up through the 50's or so. At first I thought "hey, this isn't bad", but then I began to look at the movies. I had heard of none of them--and I know movies. 100 films, and only one or two even had filled out IMDB pages. This was the classic movie equivalent of releasing a "modern" box set including Carnosaur, and Spartan... but worse because I actually could name those movies, they were just bad.

;D ;D ;D!!!

•  

PurpleWolf

It was close topping until I saw the maxi pads... ;D! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgot to mention that my dad remembered me one xmas with a stack of copy paper. That was actually quite a good gift from him (he usually didn't give me anything personally, he let my mom buy all the gifts that weren't that good either). Since I like to draw and stuff, that was actually useful. Everyone needs copy paper, right?

After that I think he has given me copy paper some other years too.

•  

Julia1996

Quote from: PurpleWolf on December 23, 2017, 03:01:47 PM
I'm starting to feel sorry for your brother  ;D!!!!!!!!
Is that true?!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are expanding my lifespan for making me laugh so!!!!
Yes, sadly enough it's true. I guess horny teenage boys get inventive when it comes to self gratifying. How he ever got the idea to use the vacuum I don't know. It's not like he had ever used it. Well for its intended purpose anyway. But I had fun with it. Anytime we were at a store and got close to a vacuum display I would tell him to control himself and not get too worked up. Lol
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

PurpleWolf

Quote from: Julia1996 on December 23, 2017, 03:26:27 PM
Yes, sadly enough it's true. I guess horny teenage boys get inventive when it comes to self gratifying. How he ever got the idea to use the vacuum I don't know. It's not like he had ever used it. Well for its intended purpose anyway. But I had fun with it. Anytime we were at a store and got close to a vacuum display I would tell him to control himself and not get too worked up. Lol
;D!!!
Vacuum is a cliche!!! I just didn't know actually people use it!!!

•  

V M

Quote from: Julia1996 on December 23, 2017, 10:13:52 AM
The fleshlight post reminded me of something but I didn't know if it was appropriate to share. I guess it is, it's gross but funny. Our old vacuum was a canister. I started noticing a nasty odor everytime I used it. I would put a clean bag in it but it would still smell bad everytime I used it. My dad noticed too when he used it to clean his car. I couldn't figure out what was causing the smell. Well I found out! My brother had been using the vacuum for self pleasure! He would take off the hose and put Mr. Happy in the opening. Of course his...seed got sucked into the bag. He must have done it a lot to cause an odor! My mom came home early one day and caught him red handed. Of course she told my dad and I what she caught him doing. He was about 14 at the time and embarrassed doesn't cover how he felt. Lol

I would imagine that getting caught must have SUCKED the most  >:-)

Recently the worst I've gotten was a four pack of Play-Doh
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: PurpleWolf on December 23, 2017, 03:28:15 PM
;D!!!
Vacuum is a cliche!!! I just didn't know actually people use it!!!

I wouldn't have thought someone would actually do that either. One of his dumb friends probably had done it and told Tyler about it.  What I can't figure out is how he didn't get instant SRS. Doesn't a vacuum make suction with a fan? I would think anything you stick in the suction hole of a vacuum would get shredded.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: V M on December 23, 2017, 03:40:22 PM
I would imagine that getting caught must have SUCKED the most  >:-)

Recently the worst I've gotten was a four pack of Play-Doh

Play-Doh??? That's too funny! What were you supposed to do with play-Doh?? Lol.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

V M

Quote from: Julia1996 on December 23, 2017, 03:43:25 PM
Play-Doh??? That's too funny! What were you supposed to do with play-Doh?? Lol.

Right? I gave it to a couple of children, their mother said that she would probably play with it most and in somewhat knowing the gal I completely believe her LOL
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Julia1996 on December 23, 2017, 11:26:12 AM
Lol, that's one place you don't need glass slivers.

Lol Ya that is what I thought it is heavy solid totally smooth  and cold very cold but is very colourful
  •  

Cindy

As a child of about 8-9? somewhere around that age. I got a left hand plastic washing glove carefully wrapped in Christmas paper and placed under the tree from my Aunty Marg. I still recall it. I remember my Mum being quite vocal and saying words that I didn't understand, I have banned them from use on the site!

Then again, I remember the present and her. So was it the worse present??
  •  

Sol

Every year without fail my mother would use christmas to try to "change" me into a sweet girl. So I would get dresses, girlfriend mags, scrapbooking supplies, body stuff.

The worst however was the gift one year of 3 months in finishing school.
  •  

Bari Jo

Quote from: Roll on December 23, 2017, 09:32:19 AM
Well, that was a foot in mouth moment for me. ;D (By way of explanation, I have a vendetta against David Mamet. :P)

No worries, I've worked on far worse too, plus I'm still proud of the work I did in it, invisible effects, that nobody would notice an being fabricated.  Mamet is actually one of the nicest guys I've met in this business.  There are true terrible people, but not him.

Back on topic.  For a Xmas secret Santa a coworker gave me chocolate covered cherries since that was his favorite candy.  It's one of the few things that makes me want to come by taste it even smell.  Then he insisted that we have one together.  Me being nice I did.  I can still taste it, the rising bile.  Eef:)

Eef, I can't believe someone bought a glass butt plug as a gift.  Even as art, that's tacky.  Now a gift certificate from your favorite adult novelty store, that's a friend for life!

Bari Jo

you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Bari Jo on December 24, 2017, 07:37:13 AM
No worries, I've worked on far worse too, plus I'm still proud of the work I did in it, invisible effects, that nobody would notice an being fabricated.  Mamet is actually one of the nicest guys I've met in this business.  There are true terrible people, but not him.

Back on topic.  For a Xmas secret Santa a coworker gave me chocolate covered cherries since that was his favorite candy.  It's one of the few things that makes me want to come by taste it even smell.  Then he insisted that we have one together.  Me being nice I did.  I can still taste it, the rising bile.  Eef:)

Eef, I can't believe someone bought a glass butt plug as a gift.  Even as art, that's tacky.  Now a gift certificate from your favorite adult novelty store, that's a friend for life!

Bari Jo

A coworker gave me chocolate covered coffee beans once. OMG, how disgusting!  I love my morning coffee but I don't want to chomp on coffee beans. Just Ewww! I had never heard of such a thing but she told me chocolate covered coffee beans were a thing among gourmets.  Why??????
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Bari Jo on December 24, 2017, 07:37:13 AM

Not to go super off topic, but...

I've heard that about him, actually. And to be fair, I generally take issue with a lot of the critical darlings, so it's not just Mamet specific. ;D With Mamet, what drives me nuts that everyone is in love with and talks about how realistic "mamet speak" is, but I find it extraordinarily contrived. (In contrast I always mention Tarantino, who has contrived dialogue on purpose that has no pretense of being realistic.) Heist was what turned me against him so everything after that was just tinged with bias derived from it, and he has yet to redeem himself to me. ;D I actually liked almost all of his earlier stuff a lot, even Ronin. (Though I still think he was the wrong person to write Hannibal, even if it wasn't a bad movie.)

I'm a total wannabe film critic. ;D I remember when I saw Scream 2, and they had the scene with the film school kids talking about sequels near the beginning. I smacked myself in my head and said "oh god, is that what I sound like?". The answer was yes, yes it was.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•