Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

FFS with Drs. Kleinberger & Shih (formerly Dr. Roop Gill), Kaiser NorCal

Started by Michelle_P, December 23, 2017, 12:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drexy/Drex

Wow Michelle wow you look great! Omg and there's still the facelift to come!!
Well done, they did a very good job.... 😊
Iove the side profile... Wow look so much younger  and so feminine
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

reborn

I agree the results are nothing but spectacular. The difference is dramatic but the effects are very natural.
  •  

Donica

That is just fantastic Michelle. I see changes that are more than subtle. I see very prominent feminine changes. You look lovely girl. Thank you for the great update.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Michelle_P

Post-op +6 weeks

My asymmetric swelling on my nose is almost gone at 6 weeks, and the sutures and rough spots inside the nostrils have mostly faded.  The incision line below the nose spat a couple bits of sutures last week near the corners, but is now settling down and the rough areas are fading.  It is barely visible at this point.  There are still some discolored areas on the cheeks right below the eyes, but between BB cream sunblock and my undereye 'serum' concealer these are barely noticible.

I just lost the last of the 'dissolvable' sutures in my mouth yesterday afternoon. 

Feeling is starting to return on my chin and a little bit on the forehead, and my smile is more even.  Both eyebrows move, although the left one moves more, so I sometimes get that quizzical "Mr. Spock" look.  My nose is crooked, favoring one side slightly, but it is the exact same 'crooked' I had before surgery, just with a cuter little nose with an upturned tip!

From folks who went through this before me with the same doctor, I know things won't be really settling down til at least 3 months postop, and a few changes and bit of healing will happen out past a year post-op.  It is another test of patience.

I'll probably add another set of pictures in late October at the 2 month point.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Another Nikki

Perhaps too early to say,  but how satisfied are you with your experience with your surgeons?
"What you know, you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire lifeā€”that there is something wrong. You don't know what it is, but it's there like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me."
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Another Nikki on October 08, 2018, 11:41:29 PM
Perhaps too early to say,  but how satisfied are you with your experience with your surgeons?

Very satisfied.  They did everything they said they would in the surgery, the results look quite reasonable for this point past surgery, and I have seen definite improvements in the way most others respond to me, appearance-wise.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
  •  

Michelle_P

I've just had my 2 month post-op check with Dr Kleinberger.  No problems, all healing quite well.  As expected there is still fluid (swelling) in the chin and tip of the nose, and a bit along the jawline.  This will be around til about the 6 month point.

I put together a couple of composites.  The first shows pre-op, and the 1 and 2 month post-op versions of me.   The second shows pre-op, and post op at 8 days, 15 days, and  one month, ti give some idea of how the initial appearance changes.

•  

Donica

I love your new avatar Michelle. You are looking very lovely. That smile says it all. You look very happy.

Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Michelle your results are amazing.  How is the scar at the bottom of your nose?  Has it faded any further?  Overall how noticeable do you think it is?

Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: JudiBlueEyes on November 02, 2018, 10:41:11 AM
Michelle your results are amazing.  How is the scar at the bottom of your nose?  Has it faded any further?  Overall how noticeable do you think it is?

Judi
Here is what that area looked like 4 hours post-op, and how it looks 2 months later.  I would say Drs. Kleinberger and Shih did one heck of a nice piece of work.

•  

Donica

I agree Michelle. I really can't see anything except a little redness. It just looks like you may have a cold.

Donica.
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Donica on November 02, 2018, 04:01:17 PM
I agree Michelle. I really can't see anything except a little redness. It just looks like you may have a cold.

As a matter of fact... Pesky thing slowed me down for a few days.

•  

JudiBlueEyes

Thank you Michelle!  The results are much better than I imagined from other peoples descriptions of their FFS.  Your doctors did a great job.

Judi
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

Sonja

@Michelle_P

Hey Michelle,

Thanks for sharing your photos, you look wonderful! The front on change is really good but the side profile - WOW! what an amazing difference! - the surgery has really feminized your side and angled profile. Lovely!

Take care,

Sonja.
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Sonja on November 04, 2018, 04:09:20 PM
@Michelle_P

Hey Michelle,

Thanks for sharing your photos, you look wonderful! The front on change is really good but the side profile - WOW! what an amazing difference! - the surgery has really feminized your side and angled profile. Lovely!

Take care,

Sonja.

Thanks!  The changes around the eyes and the nose/upper lip area are remarkable.  Jawline and chin changes are still somewhat hidden by the swelling, but should become visible in a few months.  I can FEEL the changes in there, particularly on the chin. I'll do another photo update at the 6 month point.

•  

reborn

I must state again how amazing your results are. Your doctors did a fabulous job. You look like your female twin sister. So natural and beautiful results.
  •