Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Hi!

Started by T.Rickie, January 01, 2018, 11:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T.Rickie

My name is Ricki. I'm 57. I live in Northern California. I began my transition about a year and a half ago M2F. I'm living life as my authentic self 100% of the time. HRT and electrolysis are ongoing. Orchi and trach shave were 3 months ago. FFS and vaginoplasty are possibilities in 2018-19. It's good to be here! 

Practice self-love and shine brightly... Ricki
  •  

tgirlamg

Welcome aboard T.Rickie!!!!

Nice to have another 55+ CA girl around here!!! Congrats on all the steps you took to claim a life that is truly your own!!!

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Ashley 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Cindy

Hi T.Rickie,

You are most welcome and it is lovely to see you.

Here are some links to the rules and information about how to look after your account.

Things that you should read

•  

V M

Hi T.Rickie  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

T.Rickie

Quote from: tgirlamc on January 02, 2018, 12:48:46 AM
Welcome aboard T.Rickie!!!!

Nice to have another 55+ CA girl around here!!! Congrats on all the steps you took to claim a life that is truly your own!!!

Onward we go brave sister!!!

Ashley [emoji3]❤️[emoji258]
Thanks for the welcoming words dear.  It's great to know I'm not a demographic of one!  Hehehehe [emoji4]

•  

Jessica

Hi T.Rickie 🙋‍♀️ Welcome to Susan's!  I'm Jessica another N. CA girl over 55 like Ashley.  Maybe we should get together some time! 

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Charlie Nicki

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Michelle_P

Hi, Ricki!  I'm another NorCal gal, 64 and charging ahead!

We seem to be building a good sized contingent here.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Welcome Rickie! You look great.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

T.Rickie

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on January 03, 2018, 10:52:48 AM
Welcome Rickie! You look great.
Thanks for the welcome Charlie Nicki! It's good to be here. I am grateful for the compliment hon.

•  

T.Rickie

Quote from: Jessica on January 02, 2018, 09:00:59 AM
Hi T.Rickie [emoji137]‍♀️ Welcome to Susan's!  I'm Jessica another N. CA girl over 55 like Ashley.  Maybe we should get together some time!
Hi Jessica! I agree! I don't get out much but I am always up for an adventure.

•  

T.Rickie

Quote from: Michelle_P on January 03, 2018, 12:27:45 AM
Hi, Ricki!  I'm another NorCal gal, 64 and charging ahead!

We seem to be building a good sized contingent here.
Hi Michelle_P,  it's great to meet you!  Charging ahead is—for me—is a metaphor, but very apropos regarding my transition. I'm all in, so to speak.

•  

T.Rickie

Quote from: Cindy on January 02, 2018, 02:37:39 AM
Hi T.Rickie,

You are most welcome and it is lovely to see you.

Here are some links to the rules and information about how to look after your account.

Things that you should read

Thank you for the warm welcome Cindy.

•  

T.Rickie

Quote from: V M on January 02, 2018, 02:46:06 AM
Hi T.Rickie  :icon_wave:

Welcome to Susan's Place  :)  Glad to have you here, join on in the fun

Hugs

V M
Thanks V M! I guess I don't have an icon to wave back yet but I certainly return the Hugs.

•