Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Bathroom law in PA, NY, CT and MA

Started by Megan., January 03, 2018, 06:34:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Megan.

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on January 17, 2018, 09:17:59 AM
Shouldn't you be wearing a Redcoat?  >:-)

<running away>
But darling, they're not on trend this season,  mwah!

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Laurie

Hi Megan,

I am glad you came and were able to visit a few of the girls out east. I hope you enjoyed it thought you could have picked a better time of the year to visit.
  Have a safe trip home girl. mwaaah

Luvs ya,
  Laurie

P.S. Someone check he baggage, nooks and crannies for Devyln. She's gone missing....
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Megan.

Quote from: Laurie on January 17, 2018, 02:26:35 PM
Hi Megan,

I am glad you came and were able to visit a few of the girls out east. I hope you enjoyed it thought you could have picked a better time of the year to visit.
  Have a safe trip home girl. mwaaah

Luvs ya,
  Laurie

P.S. Someone check he baggage, nooks and crannies for Devyln. She's gone missing....
The warmth I've received from both the Susan's girls,  and also the great US hospitality has more than offset the slightly bleak weather [emoji4].

I was a little anxious about my US visit, but they were misplaced fears. Aside a couple of casual misgenderings, it's been a great trip. I only wish it could have been longer,  and that I could have made it out West too. X

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Megan. on January 17, 2018, 03:44:38 PM
The warmth I've received from both the Susan's girls,  and also the great US hospitality has more than offset the slightly bleak weather [emoji4].

I was a little anxious about my US visit, but they were misplaced fears. Aside a couple of casual misgenderings, it's been a great trip. I only wish it could have been longer,  and that I could have made it out West too. X

And South, of course. You forgot to say South.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Steph2.0 on January 17, 2018, 03:58:51 PM
And South, of course. You forgot to say South.

Stephanie
Nope,  no one there worth seeing [emoji6]

I kid ofc. X

•  

Jayne01

When are you coming to the other south......way, way south? You know, the place you guys colonised a few years back! [emoji16]
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: Megan. on January 17, 2018, 04:05:05 PM
Nope,  no one there worth seeing

Well hmmph. If you do ever come here, I shall host a hostile tea for you.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

rmaddy

Quote from: KathyLauren on January 04, 2018, 07:16:17 AM
I thought the NC bathroom bill was repealed and replaced with one that prohibited cities from issuing local anti-discrimination ordinances.  Ir did they sneak it back in after it was repealed?

Not yet.  The compromise repealed the original bathroom ban, but left the power to determine bathroom policy exclusively in the hands of the (heavily GOP legislature) for at least two years.  After the butt whupping they received from the initial boycott, you'd think they wouldn't try it again, but zealots will be zealots.  Be glad you live in an enlightened nation.  Our light has gone out.
  •  

Devlyn

Well...I've just received word that Megan is boarding a plane out of
the country ... from the escapee herself!  :laugh:

:police:  We need to mobilize the English Susan's members and see if she
can be detained on arrival. An anonymous tip ought to get the job done.  :laugh:
  •  

Jayne01

Better yet, we need to get that plane diverted down under!
  •  

Megan.

I made it back to good ol' Blighty! Despite the best efforts of you pesky lot!

Steph,  I said reds weren't in, omg, they'll never let me on the catwalk in Milan now!

Who'd have thought a thread about toilet access would degenerate into this chaos, but with you lot, it was near guaranteed.

Love you all. X

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Megan. on January 18, 2018, 12:49:17 AM
Steph,  I said reds weren't in, omg, they'll never let me on the catwalk in Milan now!

One if by land,
Two if by sea,
Three if by airliner,
No visit to me.

:'(

Stephanie

•  

Megan.

Quote from: Steph2.0 on January 18, 2018, 12:53:14 AM
One if by land,
Two if by sea,
Three if by airliner,
No visit to me.

:'(

Stephanie
There's always a next time.. X

•  

Megan.

I'm not sure if I posted this anywhere else so I'll mention it here.
I was a little anxious about the TSA scans at the airport for my trip.
Flying out from London I was not randomly selected so I dodged the bullet, on the way home I was selected, the result...

Female!

Haha not bad for pre-op, I think their system needs a bit more work, though granted I'm pretty small down there.

At all times, all the security staff were very polite and courteous. I even had a brief chat with the passport security person at Philadelphia who was curious about the 2-year limited stamp on my passport that they'd never seen. I explained it was for people in transition, and they just thanked me for the explanation and wished me a good trip [emoji5].

•  

Dee Marshall

They hadn't seen a two year limited passport? Amazing! We do that in the U.S., too, not that I know what it looks like. I haven't changed mine over yet.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Dee Marshall on January 27, 2018, 07:42:59 AM
They hadn't seen a two year limited passport? Amazing! We do that in the U.S., too, not that I know what it looks like. I haven't changed mine over yet.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.
This was a US passport (I have two [emoji6]), my UK passport is a 'standard' issue. X

•  

AnneK

You'd be OK if you detoured through Ontario.  More and more places have either individual unisex washrooms or male, female and family washrooms.  There are also a lot of washrooms for handicapped people that are also single occupant.

I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

AnneK

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on January 04, 2018, 01:18:03 PM
Or your first trip as Megan abroad, or your first trip as Megan, a broad.  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn

In one of the Toronto newspapers, there was a column, written by a woman, "View from a broad".   ;)
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

•  

AnneK

Quote from: Steph2.0 on January 06, 2018, 11:29:58 AM
With all the strange turns this thread has taken, Megan's going to end up in Albuquerque.

And where will her luggage go?   :)

•  

Megan.

Quote from: AnneK on January 27, 2018, 02:19:36 PM
And where will her luggage go?   :)
Just my bindle on my shoulder. [emoji4]

•