Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Orchiectomy complete

Started by Dpwpg, January 15, 2018, 10:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpwpg

So I had my second orchiectomy on Thursday.  My first was years ago due to descending issues...but Thursday was for me.   Omg I don't know why I did this years ago.  I never knew how much I noticed the testicle.  Now without it, I can cross my legs or lie down and there is nothing there.  It is so amazing.  The only thing I hope is that the sack will decrease.  Does it get smaller?  Anyway, I feel like a new person with no testicles!!!  Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Devlyn

Congratulations! My scrotum has shrunk considerably since my orchiectomy, if I'm cold its pretty much flush with my body. ;D

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Dpwpg

Good to know thanks!  I was worried

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Congrats! I wanna get it too.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Lady Sarah

My scrotum is not even there anymore. Is completely shrank away to the point where it's very hard to tell I ever had one, and I love it.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

Daisy Jane

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on January 15, 2018, 10:14:24 AM
Congratulations! My scrotum has shrunk considerably since my orchiectomy, if I'm cold its pretty much flush with my body. ;D

Hugs, Devlyn

This is the answer I came to hear! I just scheduled an appointment with Dr Arnkoff for June. The scrotum isn't the most attractive thing as it is, but I was honestly worried that it would hang loose like a turkey neck without testicles.
  •  

Chris8080

Quote from: Lady Sarah on January 15, 2018, 06:39:05 PM
My scrotum is not even there anymore. Is completely shrank away to the point where it's very hard to tell I ever had one, and I love it.

Lady Sarah, how long did that take? It's been over 4 months for me and the scrotum is still quite substantial, more than a handful. It has shrunk some but not nearly what I was hoping for. The knots at the end of the cords are still in the scrotum also. Disappointing for sure, I assume it's because it was so large before surgery. Not sure now I'll ever lose it to where it's satisfactory. Kind of frustrating because it's so wonderful with the evil twins gone and yet so disappointing still having so much bulk there.
  •  

Lady Sarah

Quote from: Chris8080 on January 25, 2018, 09:34:08 AM
Lady Sarah, how long did that take? It's been over 4 months for me and the scrotum is still quite substantial, more than a handful. It has shrunk some but not nearly what I was hoping for. The knots at the end of the cords are still in the scrotum also. Disappointing for sure, I assume it's because it was so large before surgery. Not sure now I'll ever lose it to where it's satisfactory. Kind of frustrating because it's so wonderful with the evil twins gone and yet so disappointing still having so much bulk there.
Results will vary. My gonads were only about a half inch long, and so I had a small scrotum. A larger one will require more time, and may not vanish by itself.

Sent from my NS-P10A7100 using Tapatalk

started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •