Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Jess’s mess

Started by Jessica, January 15, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

Quote from: Laurie on January 20, 2018, 11:29:16 PM
Hi Lil' Sis,

That day is going to come. You can count on it, for Laurie has spoken! I am sure you will enjoy your time spent socializing with a couple other girls like yourself. If you are like me you will not even worry about being out in public and once you are with them you will not even think of being uncomfortable. You will just be one of the girls and that is all that will count. Trust me, I've been there about 9 times and went full time as a result. It is great to not worry about it all the time. Granted there are some situations that I still lack confidence but only a few. If I can do it you can too.

Hugs,
   Laurie

Thank you big sis, you have done so much for my confidence and I love you for it.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jessica

This morning I had a revelation.  As I was dressing, I went to get some clean panties from the drawer and only found "Jeff's" underwear.  Couldn't put those on.  Found clean ones in the laundry.  This is a big mental step for me.  I need to get rid of those items that I don't use anymore.

Jess

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

KathyLauren

When I was part-time, I kept a couple of pairs of guy's underwear in case I ever needed to go and stay in someone's house for a day or two while presenting as male.  I was so happy to get rid of them!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Laurie

Hey Lil' Sis,

I didn't get rid of my guy clothes for a couple months after going full time. I just wasn't ready to let go of that tether "just in case". I wore panties almost exclusively for many years but maintained an almost new supply just for overnight visits and doctor appointments. I even put clean male underwear in the wash to keep up appearances when my sister was doing our laundry. It really is silly what us closeted dressers  will do to maintain our covers. Anyway, I finally did cut that cord and have given away what could be used by my sister (pants) and my nephew. The rest is pretty much boxed up for good will or the trash. My nephew even got some shoes and boots I had collecting dust for years.
  Think about if you are ready to cut that cord and if you are, then do it girl, even it it is just the underwear. It is another step in becoming who you know you are. There is no rush.

Hugs,
  Laurie.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Laurie on January 21, 2018, 11:19:36 AM
Hey Lil' Sis,

I didn't get rid of my guy clothes for a couple months after going full time. I just wasn't ready to let go of that tether "just in case". I wore panties almost exclusively for many year but maintained an almost new supply just for overnight visits and doctor appointments. I even put clean male underwear in the wash to keep up appearance when my sister was doing our laundry. I really is silly what us closeted dressers  will do to maintain our covers. Anyway I finally did cut that cord and have given away what could be used by my sister (pants) and my nephew. The rest is pretty much boxed up for good will or the trash. My nephew even got some shoes and boots I had collecting dust for years.
  Think about if you are ready to cut that cord and if you are then do it girl even it it is just the underwear. It is another step in becoming who you know you are. There is no rush.

Hugs,
  Laurie.

Thanks big sis, you can critique when we visit Michelle.  You can be "Francine" (frank) with me.  I can't be mad at my big sister forever.  Lol

•  

Jessica

Hi girls 🙋‍♀️ I've been wanting to change my hairstyle to be more feminine.  I talked to my hairdresser about growing it longer then styling it like Lisa Rinna's on Housewives of Beverly Hills.  It's a bit androgynous and sassy.

•  

Jessica

My wife and I share the same hairdresser and after taking my wife there (her ankle is broken)  Tammy called me in after giving my wife a beautiful new look and trimmed the rough spots in the back and my eyebrows.  She is excited about my new style and told me again how nice my hair is and that my balding spot is gone now.  She doesn't know about my transition yet, so she doesn't know I'm on E. 

•  

Laurie

Hi Lil' Sis,

It sounds like Tammy probably has already guessed a few things about you. It may be time to let her in on your little secret if you think it's safe with her.
  I know you are just trying to make me jealous about your hair, but I am all for your new do idea. Go for it.

Hugs,
  Laurie

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Laurie on January 23, 2018, 07:34:28 PM
Hi Lil' Sis,

It sounds like Tammy probably has already guess a few things about you. It may be time to let her in on you little secret if you think it's safe with her.
  I know you are just trying to make me jealous about your hair but I am all for your new do idea. Go for it.

Hugs,
  Laurie

Little sisters thrive on making big sister jealous!

It's possible she has a clue.  I have never acted with her in a typical male fashion.  Very open and friendly on a very personal level.  Smiling always and look her in the eye.  Bringing her coffee or gifts.  So maybe she has guessed.  And I actually would feel safe telling her. 
My daughter in law is a cosmetics consultant, and beauty product sales manager.  I have considered asking her for advice.  She is one I could tell even before my son.

•  

LizK

Quote from: Jessica on January 23, 2018, 02:31:18 PM
My wife and I share the same hairdresser and after taking my wife there (her ankle is broken)  Tammy called me in after giving my wife a beautiful new look and trimmed the rough spots in the back and my eyebrows.  She is excited about my new style and told me again how nice my hair is and that my balding spot is gone now.  She doesn't know about my transition yet, so she doesn't know I'm on E.

Jessica I can highly recommend the experience of "having your hair done"...prior to transition having a haircut was a function and merely something I had to do. When I went as Liz for the first time I came away with a smile on my face that I have never had before because the whole experience was amazing and very enjoyable...I was just not expecting it to be as nice as it was and gained and instant understanding why all the women in my life enjoy it.

Having your hair styled in a feminine way makes a big difference when being seen as a woman. It changes your appearance so much when they get it right.

Hope you get to enjoy your long hair... ;D
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Jessica

So I look down at my ticker and see it's been over 6 months on HT.  Wow time flies!

•  

Laurie

Congrats Lil Sis,

Yes, half a year has gone past and you can feel the benefits of it now and know that there is still more to come. So keep that seat belt fastened, you still have more ups and unfortunately downs to come. But now you know you don't do ths alone girl. Hang on to that knowledge too. Now partay on girl!

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Laurie on January 25, 2018, 09:24:44 AM
Congrats Lil Sis,

Yes, half a year has gone past and you can feel the benefits of it now and know that there is still more to come. So keep that seat belt fastened, you still have more ups and unfortunately downs to come. But now you know you don't do ths alone girl. Hang on to that knowledge too. Now partay on girl!

Hugs,
   Laurie

Thanks sis!  Sounds like you're learning too!

•  

Jessica

I asked a couple of girlfriends and on a thread what my middle name reflected in my eyes.  Laurie volunteered Marie immediately.  I asked Daniella (Charlie Nicki) she tells me Marie.  Ashley and Colleen both on the thread simultaneously answered Marie.  It is very clear to me that I am seen as Jessica Marie! 
My wife had veto power but totally agreed.

I love my name, thank you everyone for helping me.  All the other suggestions were strong runner ups and were all beautiful..... even Iris, which caused a chuckle, but appreciated all the same.

Meet Jessica Marie!  Woman, friend and Susan's Place Welcomer

•  

Faith

hi Jessica Marie, I'm Faith Nicole. It's nice to 'meet' you :)
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Faith on January 26, 2018, 07:38:56 AM
hi Jessica Marie, I'm Faith Nicole. It's nice to 'meet' you :)

Thank you Faith for your heartfelt welcome.  I wouldn't be where I am without all the wonderful support from everyone here!

I'm Jessica Marie!

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Jessica on January 26, 2018, 10:35:32 AM
Thank you Faith for your heartfelt welcome.  I wouldn't be where I am without all the wonderful support from everyone here!

I'm Jessica Marie!

Quick question and don't want to start a thread to get an answer.  So, this afternoon I plan on getting blood tests done either before or after shrink appointment.  Question is should I have refrained from taking the HRT at 7am this morning?  Don't want to give a misleading blood workup.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Cassi on January 26, 2018, 11:04:23 AM
Quick question and don't want to start a thread to get an answer.  So, this afternoon I plan on getting blood tests done either before or after shrink appointment.  Question is should I have refrained from taking the HRT at 7am this morning?  Don't want to give a misleading blood workup.

I don't know for fact, but I understand that can skew the results.  Dena may have the answer for that. 
Good luck Cassi!  This is a significant step!

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Jessica on January 26, 2018, 11:16:10 AM
I don't know for fact, but I understand that can skew the results.  Dena may have the answer for that. 
Good luck Cassi!  This is a significant step!

Thanks and I apologize for asking this in your thread.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Cassi on January 26, 2018, 11:18:15 AM
Thanks and I apologize for asking this in your thread.

Everyone's mess is Jess's mess!  No problem with it at all.  I love that you trust me enough to use it!

•