Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Jess’s mess

Started by Jessica, January 15, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

Quote from: Jessica on February 01, 2018, 08:26:37 PM
Or "bounce your boobies"

We're go'n need sum halp fer da rest of da songgs!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jessica

Hi friends 🙋‍♀️ I am nearly 62 and just shaved my mustache off for the second time since the virgin hairs came out.  I have been wanting to do this for awhile.  The first time I cut it was 4 months ago.  I like it not there.
The impetus is my excited anticipation of having lunch with Michelle and Laurie tomorrow.
Hopefully they can use some type of magic in helping me look more like a woman before we go.

Hugs, Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Jessica on February 08, 2018, 12:33:26 PM
Hi friends [emoji137]‍♀️ I am nearly 62 and just shaved my mustache off for the second time since the virgin hairs came out.  I have been wanting to do this for awhile.  The first time I cut it was 4 months ago.  I like it not there.
The impetus is my excited anticipation of having lunch with Michelle and Laurie tomorrow.
Hopefully they can use some type of magic in helping me look more like a woman before we go.

Hugs, Jessica

Don't worry, Jess!  We will have you looking just fine before we hit the town.  Between Laurie and my loyal staff of honey badgers, you'll be in good hands. 

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Michelle_P on February 08, 2018, 01:08:35 PM
Don't worry, Jess!  We will have you looking just fine before we hit the town.  Between Laurie and my loyal staff of honey badgers, you'll be in good hands. 

Thank you Michelle!  I'm feeling hopeful.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Laurie

Hi friends 🙋‍♀️ I am nearly 62 and just shaved my mustache off for the second time since the virgin hairs came out.  I have been wanting to do this for awhile.  The first time I cut it was 4 months ago.  I like it not there.

Hugs, Jessica

Oh Yes, Jessica, Michelle and I are ready for you, we can't wait to get you... errr for you to come visit. We will be sure to ummm show you a good time. We are going to have so much fun playing ... You are going to have such fun with us doing all sorts of things. So be sure to come on over early my pretty. btw don't forget the ruby slippers, this isn't Kansas any more.

Why do I keep getting this picture in my head of 3 women in Macbeth?

Double, double toil and trouble;
    Fire burn, and caldron bubble.

See you tomorrow Hun.
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Laurie on February 08, 2018, 03:08:59 PM
Oh Yes, Jessica, Michelle and I are ready for you, we can't wait to get you... errr for you to come visit. We will be sure to ummm show you a good time. We are going to have so much fun playing ... You are going to have such fun with us doing all sorts of things. So be sure to come on over early my pretty. btw don't forget the ruby slippers, this isn't Kansas any more.

Why do I keep getting this picture in my head of 3 women in Macbeth?

Double, double toil and trouble;
    Fire burn, and caldron bubble.

See you tomorrow Hun.
  Laurie

My slippers (deck shoes) are pink.  And that's quinoa in the cauldron.

•  

Michelle_P

Jess is so NOT a mess!

We're out for a day on the town, after Jess bravely faced the honey badgers and the dreaded Makeover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
  •  

Kendra

Wow!  Great photos with awesome ladies, great weather.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Julia1996

You all look very nice. I hope you were having as much fun as it looked like you were.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Allison S

Smashing ladies keep it up

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Michelle_P on February 09, 2018, 05:54:14 PM
Jess is so NOT a mess!

We're out for a day on the town, after Jess bravely faced the honey badgers and the dreaded Makeover.

Wowie! Hotchacha! What gorgeous ladies! And that is some nice jewelry that (L)ar{i}e is wearing! Yes, I noticed. Thank you.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Cassi

Hugs, Jessica

Geez Jess,

62, like wow, you're old - Social Security retirement old :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Michelle_P on February 09, 2018, 05:54:14 PM
Jess is so NOT a mess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking great, ladies!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Cassi on February 09, 2018, 07:05:25 PM
Geez Jess,

FYI, 64 here :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Nice pics! Hope you girls had a lot of fun :)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Jessica

I have to thank Michelle and Laurie again for such a memorable day.  Michelle was wonderful at helping me with the first makeup I have ever worn, she helped me accessorize and both Laurie and her picked an outfit for me from the closet of clothes I brought.  We chatted for hours about this that and the other, finally realizing it was almost past lunch.  I gleefully walked through town with these wonderful women for the first time as a woman, uncaring if there were any looks.  We went to a local restaurant and enjoyed our meal while continuing our unceasing chat, we had no loss for words.  The hostess took our picture with a smile.... do we look happy?...we certainly were.  Walked to a central square downtown and Michelle used the Starbucks WiFi to post our pics as we sat chatting in the somewhat crowded square.  Michelle coerced us back to her place with the promise of warm, fresh baked cookies.  Laurie and I we're not disappointed.
I feel so fortunate to have been able to hug both of these wonderful women with my own arms and heart.

Incredibly happy, Jess

•  

Laurie

Jessica,

It was so nice meeting you in person and being a part of you first day out in public. You were great wandering around with us and being yourself. It was our pleasure to help you have this day. It was fun for all three of us right up until you managed to slip your cuffs and then your leash enabling your escape. I am so disappointed in Michelle's restraint. I'd  give her a piece of my mind for letting you get free, except for fear that her expertise might improve. I mean I do need to be returning home myself eventually.

Glad you had fun, Hun.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Michelle_P

Jessica, Today was a very nice day for all of us, meeting new friends and enjoying time together.  We are of course, quite happy you enjoyed the experience. 

As you saw, even with thousands of other people out wandering the area, folks were too busy trying to check their phones, talking with friends, watching their kids, or looking in the shop windows to pay any attention to us.  We get to just live our lives, too!

Laurie would probably add some additional commentary here, but she is tied up right now...

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Michelle_P on February 10, 2018, 12:43:28 AM
Jessica, Today was a very nice day for all of us, meeting new friends and enjoying time together.  We are of course, quite happy you enjoyed the experience. 

As you saw, even with thousands of other people out wandering the area, folks were too busy trying to check their phones, talking with friends, watching their kids, or looking in the shop windows to pay any attention to us.  We get to just live our lives, too!

Laurie would probably add some additional commentary here, but she is tied up right now...

Life is what you make of it.  If you are afraid of shadows, you stay out of the sun.  It's wonderful in the sun.

Hope you didn't have a copyright on my new avatar

Have you released Laurie from the badger cage yet......she seemed content scratching behind your honey badgers ear.  She knows how to soothe a badger now.

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Cassi on February 09, 2018, 07:05:25 PM
Geez Jess,

Yes Cassi, I have reached that point in life, but I certainly don't feel or look old. 

•