Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Jess’s mess

Started by Jessica, January 15, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

Quote from: Bari Jo on March 07, 2018, 10:14:51 PM
Another new picture, girl you are on fire!  Did you do the makeup on this one?  You look insanely happy in the pict, like you did!

Bari Jo

Thank you @Bari Jo!  I need much more practice with makeup till I could this good.  This pic is from the same day with Laurie and Michelle at the Italian restaurant we had lunch at.  I'm smiling because the Pinot Grigio was good!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Charlie Nicki

Jess how do I mention people like you are doing?
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on March 08, 2018, 08:15:08 AM
Jess how do I mention people like you are doing?
You just type "@" followed with no space in between by their username.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Julia1996

I like your new picture. You look very pretty and happy.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: KathyLauren on March 08, 2018, 08:18:01 AM

I just learned this last week @Charlie Nicki!  Very handy!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Julia1996 on March 08, 2018, 08:33:29 AM
I like your new picture. You look very pretty and happy.

Thank you so much @Julia1996.  You telling me I look pretty is just the best thing I could hear. 
I am starting to think I can actually be a woman.  That my mannerisms are feminine, that I look feminine, that I am feminine.  The only hitch is my voice, but I do believe with practice I can sound feminine.

I am happy and smiling, Jess

•  

steph2.0

Dang! I tried that a while back and it didn't seem to work. Maybe it was the punctuation problem @KathyLauren mentioned. (Wait... that mention is gone now. Must have been edited out.)

Follow up edit: nope, doesn't seem to be working for me. Tapatalk problem?

- Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Steph2.0 on March 08, 2018, 09:30:55 AM
Dang! I tried that a while back and it didn't seem to work. Maybe it was the punctuation problem @KathyLauren mentioned. (Wait... that mention is gone now. Must have been edited out.)

- Stephanie
I edited it out when I realized that Jess's exclamation mark worked just fine.  But yours didn't, @Steph2.0 , that's weird.  Must be gremlins.

[edit:] Wait, yours worked in the quote but not in your original post??  Even weirder!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Bari Jo

Quote from: Jessica on March 08, 2018, 09:29:57 AM
I am starting to think I can actually be a woman.  That my mannerisms are feminine, that I look feminine, that I am feminine.  The only hitch is my voice, but I do believe with practice I can sound feminine.

I am happy and smiling, Jess

You totally can!  You are totally surpassing me, making me super jealous.  My time will come though.

Bari Jo
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Bari Jo on March 08, 2018, 09:49:42 AM
You totally can!  You are totally surpassing me, making me super jealous.  My time will come though.

Bari Jo

@Bari Jo, butterflies are in my tummy making me giddy with joy!  Your time is now!
My success came from knowing that.

•  

Bari Jo

Nah, not the time for me, I lose all my hair in a week for the hairline restore.  I'm waiting for full time when it comes back.

Bari Jo
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

Jessica

Of course @Bari Jo, only you know when you are ready.  I was just trying to pump you up.  Getting encouragement helped me.
So you know, my hair is growing longer now, but I am wearing a wig in this picture.  I am now 8 weeks past my typical haircut schedule and it's looking good. It will be full bodied, naturally wavy and curls.  Think maybe back to my ponytail I had for decades.

Hugs, Jessica

•  

Charlie Nicki

Lets' try @Jessica @KathyLauren !!
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Ok not working at all. And I'm on the Chrome browser.
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: KathyLauren on March 08, 2018, 09:34:50 AM
I edited it out when I realized that Jess's exclamation mark worked just fine.  But yours didn't, @Steph2.0 , that's weird.  Must be gremlins.

[edit:] Wait, yours worked in the quote but not in your original post??  Even weirder!

It's Tapatalk, @KathyLauren. Works fine through the web interface. I'm starting to get tired of Tapatalk's limitations, but for a portable device the web interface is just too small.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Jessica

@Charlie Nicki, I use an iPad with iOS 11.2.6 and using Safari.

•  

Northern Star Girl

@KathyLauren... that does not work for me... Firefox, Windows10
... trying it again @KathyLauren

Do you have any ideas for a solution????
Aspiringperson
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Aspiringperson on March 08, 2018, 04:12:44 PM
@KathyLauren... that does not work for me... Firefox, Windows10
... trying it again @KathyLauren

Do you have any ideas for a solution????
Aspiringperson

@Aspiringperson, I did this on Windows 10, but on Explorer

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on March 08, 2018, 03:40:30 PM
Ok not working at all. And I'm on the Chrome browser.

@Charlie Nicki, try Explorer

•  

Jenniferangelina

I just wanted to say your a wonderful person and thank you for welcoming me to Susans    ;D. All this can be scary but we need to look out for each other and you excel at that!
Always be your true self! :icon_bunch: Even when you do not quite know who that is yet!  ;D
  •