Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Jess’s mess

Started by Jessica, January 15, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

Quote from: Jenniferangelina on March 15, 2018, 12:04:58 PM
I just wanted to say your a wonderful person and thank you for welcoming me to Susans    ;D. All this can be scary but we need to look out for each other and you excel at that!

Jess is one of the "Original" Transisters!  Her and the Devyl are a couple of the many awesome peeps here.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jenniferangelina

Quote from: Cassi on March 15, 2018, 12:06:24 PM
Jess is one of the "Original" Transisters!  Her and the Devyl are a couple of the many awesome peeps here.
Your awesome too Cassi! So many awesome people here I feel so welcomed and excepted like I never have before
Typos! Accepted lol
Always be your true self! :icon_bunch: Even when you do not quite know who that is yet!  ;D
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Jenniferangelina on March 15, 2018, 12:04:58 PM
I just wanted to say your a wonderful person and thank you for welcoming me to Susans    ;D. All this can be scary but we need to look out for each other and you excel at that!

Thank you so much @Jenniferangelina!  I do try.  I find myself feeling very content giving hope to those that are experiencing the same fears as I had.  Everyday I learn something new and attempt to pass on what I can.
Everyone here is so supportive for each other.  That's what makes it work!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Jessica on March 15, 2018, 12:13:38 PM
Thank you so much @Jenniferangelina!  I do try.  I find myself feeling very content giving hope to those that are experiencing the same fears as I had.  Everyday I learn something new and attempt to pass on what I can.
Everyone here is so supportive for each other.  That's what makes it work!

Keep talking and acting this way and your going to have to change your thread title from Jess's Mess to Jess's Nest!!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Cassi on March 15, 2018, 12:20:12 PM
Keep talking and acting this way and your going to have to change your thread title from Jess's Mess to Jess's Nest!!!!!

Mi casa es su casa!

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jessica

•  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jessica

Hi girls 🙋‍♀️ I had heard that there is the possibility that after being on hrt for awhile you could measure smaller across the ribs (band) and waist.  I never imagined that, at least in the chest, I could have that happen.  It has, and I'm shocked.
I have lessened by an inch with the band measurement, along with the same in the waist.
To make matters better, my bust AND my butt have gained an inch in the 8 months since starting, and my thighs are keeping up in proportion.
I look at my figure straight on and it's beginning to become pear shaped.
According to the charts I should be wearing a 38D bra.....
I think it's more like a small C or a large B.
Through these changes I have only fluctuated in weight with a 5 lb. difference either way from my starting weight.

•  

Bari Jo

This is great Jessica.  I've lost weight across my chest too mainly because I was fat starting our. I'm so jealous of our progress on top.  8 months and a large B to a C?  Wow!  I'm starting to think all the attempts at DIY may have stunted my progress.  I'm an A and I'm in just slightly longer than you.  I am older though too.  The girls in my family are all endowed even though they are tiny ladies.  It's my age and my DIY I think.  Each picture you put up looks happier than the rest.  I like that.  Bay Area?  That's not too far away:)

Bari Jo
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Bari Jo on March 16, 2018, 08:29:50 AM
This is great Jessica.  I've lost weight across my chest too mainly because I was fat starting our. I'm so jealous of our progress on top.  8 months and a large B to a C?  Wow!  I'm starting to think all the attempts at DIY may have stunted my progress.  I'm an A and I'm in just slightly longer than you.  I am older though too.  The girls in my family are all endowed even though they are tiny ladies.  It's my age and my DIY I think.  Each picture you put up looks happier than the rest.  I like that.  Bay Area?  That's not too far away:)

Bari Jo

@Bari Jo, I tried the herbal route for awhile and I think it may have jump started things, but was so much work that it interfered with my life.  Remember ymmv!  The women in my family are large breasted and big butted also, but that doesn't always mean that will be the case with any other member.  I can't compare our ages, but at 61 I cant see how that could make a big difference between us.
I do feel happy most of the time.  This is something that has been a point of contention with friends who are amazed with my spirit, and want to know my secret.  I tell them, it's because I live life.  I don't dwell on the negative and always know that there is positivity surrounding my personal space.
Yes, Santy Annie is just south and someday maybe we could get together!  Jessica

•  

softbutchharley

GM Jessica !!!
regarding "..Nothing that is so dramatic that it has changed who I am.  I have lived my life knowing that some of my mannerisms are not what typical males do, but I never really cared.."
I feel you there baby :) Only I stopped caring about 2-3 years into my transition. I stopped caring if some of my "mannerisms" were pretty "butchy" :) As asked my female dentist who owns her own boat and uses it..."am I not allowed to ride my motorcycle or play in my boat and fish and paddle board etc...?" .lol !! Of course not. And I have never looked back. Some guys find me a bit intimidating, but that's just a macho/testosterone thing and easy for me to "allow" them their chest beating and posturing that guys do LOL !!!
I am VERY happy being me and living me, and my devoted partner and our daughter are like wise happy with our home and all of our lil "ism's"  lol
TY for posting this Jess, and for sharing from your heart with us.
Stay salty my friend !!!
Those who deny freedom to others....Do not deserve it for themselves.  Abraham Lincoln
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: softbutchharley on March 16, 2018, 09:42:25 AM
GM Jessica !!!
regarding "..Nothing that is so dramatic that it has changed who I am.  I have lived my life knowing that some of my mannerisms are not what typical males do, but I never really cared.."
I feel you there baby :) Only I stopped caring about 2-3 years into my transition. I stopped caring if some of my "mannerisms" were pretty "butchy" :) As asked my female dentist who owns her own boat and uses it..."am I not allowed to ride my motorcycle or play in my boat and fish and paddle board etc...?" .lol !! Of course not. And I have never looked back. Some guys find me a bit intimidating, but that's just a macho/testosterone thing and easy for me to "allow" them their chest beating and posturing that guys do LOL !!!
I am VERY happy being me and living me, and my devoted partner and our daughter are like wise happy with our home and all of our lil "ism's"  lol
TY for posting this Jess, and for sharing from your heart with us.
Stay salty my friend !!!

Thank you @softbutchharley for recognizing that we don't change our personalities, we amplify it.  Living your life as who you are is the ultimate freedom. 

•  

Jessica

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Jessica on March 16, 2018, 01:43:44 PM
Thank you @Cassi!  By the way, I saw him on this tour.
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,235365.msg2108676.html#msg2108676

Cool on seeing him in concert.  Here in Vegas they seem to have an oldies group here every week.  Waiting for the HRT to make me young again so I get things for free.  May have to show (or hide) a little leg :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Cassi on March 16, 2018, 01:53:15 PM
Cool on seeing him in concert.  Here in Vegas they seem to have an oldies group here every week.  Waiting for the HRT to make me young again so I get things for free.  May have to show (or hide) a little leg :)

@Cassi, I wished I had known you last November when I ran the "Rock and Roll, Night on the Strip, 10k". We could have met up. 

•  

Jenniferangelina

Quote from: Jessica on March 16, 2018, 02:29:40 PM
@Cassi, I wished I had known you last November when I ran the "Rock and Roll, Night on the Strip, 10k". We could have met up.

That sounds like soooo much fun!!!
Always be your true self! :icon_bunch: Even when you do not quite know who that is yet!  ;D
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Jenniferangelina on March 16, 2018, 02:37:13 PM
That sounds like soooo much fun!!!

Cool but you'd have to walk really slow :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Cassi on March 16, 2018, 02:41:45 PM
Cool but you'd have to walk really slow :)

@Cassi and @Jenniferangelina
My walking pace is 12 min per mile.
Running is 9.
Too fast?

I've purposely slowed my normal around town walking pace to be closer to a woman's stride, at least my wife's.

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Jessica on March 16, 2018, 06:58:01 PM
@Cassi and @Jenniferangelina
My walking pace is 12 min per mile.
Running is 9.
Too fast?

I've purposely slowed my normal around town walking pace to be closer to a woman's stride, at least my wife's.

Back in my youth and military days I could do 3 miles in just under 18.  Now 3 miles would take 3 days.

I get tired just looking at my feet :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •